Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Go Fuck Yourself Forum
Jump to new posts Re: GRAFFITI-POST THEM THROWIES AND OTHER ART by Bruce_wa @ 1 minute 44 seconds ago

voyez comme la chèvre vous ballade en vous laissant croire que chacun de vous avec son téléphone esT un leader un avant-gardiste un type dans le coup
Jump to new posts Re: niggas be gettin ebowler by CementHead @ Today at 11:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Enemy.Of.MankindWell how dumb you u guys for voting him in? Then again u voted Dubya in too. I miss W.
Jump to new posts Re: "bicken back being bool" by AL BUNDY @ Today at 10:08 AM

Cicken cack ceein cool
Jump to new posts RAIN OF SPIDERS IN BRAZIL by SADISTIC BASTARD @ Today at 07:20 AM

FUCK THAT IMAGINE THOSE SHITS FALLING ON YA HEAD??!!
Jump to new posts MOST PAINFUL AND BLOODY FACIAL SHAVE EVER by SADISTIC BASTARD @ Today at 06:48 AM

HAHA
Jump to new posts Re: ONYX - ALL WE GOT IZ US by SADISTIC BASTARD @ Today at 04:54 AM

YEA LAST DAYZ IS JUST AS DOPE AS EVIL STREETS
Jump to new posts Re: I knew Americans were dumb but... by Enemy.Of.Mankind @ Today at 02:53 AM

its called a typo. my car is built from ground up.
Jump to new posts Re: WAR OF THE WORLDS by DIE @ Yesterday at 08:23 PM

Quote:ITS ABOUT THE WORLD FALLING APART BASICALLY AND PEOPLE GETTING NUKED You cant be serious right now. lol did you even watch the movie, or did you forget the whole part about aliens? In fact they don't even uses nukes in this movie.