Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Go Fuck Yourself Forum
Jump to new posts Re: EXTREME CHEAPSKATES by mingeface @ Yesterday at 11:43 PM

If you can't live off $90K you have problems.
Jump to new posts Re: CHARLAMAGNE TALKS ABOUT VANILLA FLAVORED NIGGAZ by MurderMaschinE @ Yesterday at 10:26 PM

lol... I was hoping I could watch and hate on him but... He didn't sound too far off from what I heard.
Jump to new posts Re: EXTREME CHEAPSKATES by MurderMaschinE @ Yesterday at 10:00 PM

I can see doing this shit if you are broke. 90k isn't bad money where he lives at all.
Jump to new posts Re: CHARLAMAGNE TALKS ABOUT VANILLA FLAVORED NIGGAZ by SADISTIC BASTARD @ Yesterday at 09:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Your Old Droogsome chump who hosts a show on NY hip hop radio. like all the NY hip hop radio hosts he's from bubmlefuck south carolina or something. WORD, NIGGA IS A STRAIGHT PUTZ WHO TALKS LIKE HE KNOWS EVERYTHING HE WAS ON T
Jump to new posts Re: CHARLAMAGNE TALKS ABOUT VANILLA FLAVORED NIGGAZ by mingeface @ Yesterday at 08:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Your Old Droogsome chump who hosts a show on NY hip hop radio. like all the NY hip hop radio hosts he's from bubmlefuck south carolina or something. Yeah makes sense. I stopped listening to the radio about 10 years ago.
Jump to new posts Re: CHARLAMAGNE TALKS ABOUT VANILLA FLAVORED NIGGAZ by Your Old Droog @ Yesterday at 07:52 PM

some chump who hosts a show on NY hip hop radio. like all the NY hip hop radio hosts he's from bubmlefuck south carolina or something.
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by Glock Groupie @ Yesterday at 11:52 AM

Hate to see Gomi looking like that yall know I'm completely bias towards my pride guys but it's probably time for him to call it a day.
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by Glock Groupie @ Yesterday at 11:50 AM

TJ/Dominick Cruz will be damn good and I think Cruz wins. I guess Tate is the best option until Cyborg gets her shit together but your right she gets destroyed too
Jump to new posts EXTREME CHEAPSKATES by SADISTIC BASTARD @ Yesterday at 05:28 AM

U KNOW THIS GUY HAS A BLAST WHEN HE VISITS THE DOLLAR TREE STORE, HAHA HOMIE MAKES 90,000 SALARY AND WON'T SPEND A FUCKIN DIME ON DRYING HIS CLOTHES, LOL THIS SHIT GOTTA BE FAKE BUT ITS FUNNY AS FUCK!!
Jump to new posts Re: Ghostface slams action bronson by mingeface @ Yesterday at 12:01 AM

Ghost should go Brutus The Barber Beefcake on Bronson and clip off his beard
Jump to new posts Re: CHARLAMAGNE TALKS ABOUT VANILLA FLAVORED NIGGAZ by mingeface @ 07/26/15 11:37 PM

Who the fuck is Champagne? Never heard of him before.
Jump to new posts Re: New Alternate NHH Tinychat by degrademe @ 07/26/15 09:54 PM

Originally Posted By: degrademeI'll come on tonight most likely. This was a lie. Tonight this time for sure.
Jump to new posts Re: New Alternate NHH Tinychat by God @ 07/26/15 08:21 PM

I gotta haircut, yall see me on TV last week lol (jovial laughter bellows).
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by AL BUNDY @ 07/26/15 09:51 AM

TJ looked really good tonight, Tate rousey 3 meh, but theres only 1 fight i want to see and its the cyborg fight and even she will catch a whoopin, gomi looked terrible again, and that barboza fight was fun.
Jump to new posts Re: CHARLAMAGNE TALKS ABOUT VANILLA FLAVORED NIGGAZ by Your Old Droog @ 07/26/15 09:12 AM

just a typical ignorant sounding black guy blurting out his silly racial philosophies. in reality blacks are the number 1 group of people you can't criticize in america and they have the most policitical power. they are the most "unified" they alm
Jump to new posts CHARLAMAGNE TALKS ABOUT VANILLA FLAVORED NIGGAZ by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 07/26/15 07:56 AM

WOW, THIS DUDE IS A MORON WHO SAYS SHIT LIKE THIS?? LOL 5:45 "I REALLY THOUGHT EMINEM WAS WHITE" HAHAHA!!!! HE MENTIONS NECRO AT 10:24 AND THIS PUTZ DIDNT EVEN BLINK AN EYE. THESE MAINSTREAM SHMUCKS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND A COMPLEX BRUTAL LYRICAL RAPP
Jump to new posts MOBB LIFE - CODE RED by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 07/26/15 06:00 AM

YO THIS BEAT IS SLAMS LIKE HEROIN IN YA VEINS THRU A DIRTY NEEDLE!!!! PUMP THIS SHIT LOUD!!! https://soundcloud.com/gpart3/code-red-feat-big-twins-prod