Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Go Fuck Yourself Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Say No To Race Mixing! by Confederate Flag @ 8 minutes 9 seconds ago

We are in jeopardy! With all of this faggot and nigger equality it is easy to see that in the future all people will be FORCED to be gay with other races. Will you fight now? or will you take it in the ass?
Jump to new posts Say No To Race Mixing! by Confederate Flag @ 13 minutes 26 seconds ago

Say no to race mixing now before it's too late! Race mixing is wrong and will destroy all individual races if nothing is done about it. My white brothers and sisters, the sick people that govern this planet are out to destroy us! They themselves d
Jump to new posts Re: Recent Acquisitions by CULT @ Today at 11:19 AM

Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by Glock Groupie @ Today at 04:49 AM

Sick fight man... I got Romero
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by AL BUNDY @ Today at 03:45 AM

Jacare vs romero will be fun
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by AL BUNDY @ Today at 03:44 AM

Yea the way he fell was nasty, never heard of kato before, dude looks legit, scott coker unearthing some gems again.
Jump to new posts Re: Free Dylan Roof! by degrademe @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

-wears golds gym shirt- -scrawny as fuck-
Jump to new posts Re: Kill All Faggots!!! Make A Stand!!! by degrademe @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

That bikini is cute thoughhh.
Jump to new posts Re: Free Dylan Roof! by Glock Groupie @ Yesterday at 08:49 PM

Lol at this kid with the golds gym shirt... Looks like he's having a hard time holding that burning flag...
Jump to new posts Re: Free Dylan Roof! by Glock Groupie @ Yesterday at 08:48 PM

I wonder who this is...
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by Glock Groupie @ Yesterday at 03:26 PM

Never liked Kongo... That fight was ass... I like schilling didn't like seeing him get put out like that but what a KO
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by Glock Groupie @ Yesterday at 03:23 PM

Yo I was dying hahah... But for real those elbows were viscous.... Romero vs Souza lets goooooo
Jump to new posts Re: Kill All Faggots!!! Make A Stand!!! by ATOPnDGZ4ever123 @ 06/28/15 10:43 PM

Originally Posted By: SADISTIC BASTARDHAHA!!!! what are you laughing at faggot wigger
Jump to new posts Re: Kill All Faggots!!! Make A Stand!!! by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 06/28/15 08:08 PM

HAHA!!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Kill All Faggots!!! Make A Stand!!! by Your Old Droog @ 06/28/15 03:46 PM

those are some gorgeous white women
Jump to new posts Kill All Faggots!!! Make A Stand!!! by Confederate Flag @ 06/28/15 03:32 PM

Faggot nigger president Obama is trying to destroy our glorious country! Faggot niggers have serious intentions to spread aids worldwide. Murder anyone on facebook who has a faggot flag as their profile picture! That faggot nigger l
Jump to new posts Free Dylan Roof! by Confederate Flag @ 06/28/15 03:09 PM

Dylan Roof is the truth! Know realism! This guy is one of the chosen few, divinely selected to make a stand in order to save our glorious country from faggot niggers. Now all 50 states support faggot marriage. What side are you on? Will y