Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Go Fuck Yourself Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Food Thread by orange @ 45 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: NternalIt's all about those european cafes eh Orange? i will eat anywhere mate as long as the grub is good
Jump to new posts Re: GRAFFITI-POST THEM THROWIES AND OTHER ART by Bruce_wa @ Today at 10:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Bruce_waOriginally Posted By: Bruce_wa
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by Glock Groupie @ Today at 09:45 AM

Those are usually pretty good gonna watch it when I get off work this morning...fuck it I'm calling nog getting the upset submission...PRIDE all fucking day!
Jump to new posts Re: The Metal Thread by Enemy.Of.Mankind @ Today at 09:17 AM

Ok, I saw them mentioned. Do u like Bolzer? Their new ep seems mostly popular. I might check them soon. About to get my computer back and set it up so I'll be back in business.
Jump to new posts Re: NYPD COPS KILL HARMLESS MAN by Enemy.Of.Mankind @ Today at 05:32 AM

Originally Posted By: NternalOriginally Posted By: SADISTIC BASTARDOriginally Posted By: deeekinQuote:Garnerís rap sheet includes 31 arrests dating to his first at age 16, cops said. THAT DONT JUSTIFY ANYTHING MAN Yeah because everybody knows th
Jump to new posts Re: Urban youth sues pizzeria by Nternal @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

It's too bad they didn't hold the tasers on em long enough to make em a vegetable.
Jump to new posts Re: WW3 by MasMurdaz @ Yesterday at 09:51 AM

The jihadis are like fleas on a dogs balls annoying but there not going to do much if world war 3 pops off
Jump to new posts Re: New Alternate NHH Tinychat by Enemy.Of.Mankind @ 07/22/14 04:06 PM

I logged on earlier and no one was on. I guess that's what u get for living on the other side of the world.
Jump to new posts Re: Sick Art and Photography Thread by Enemy.Of.Mankind @ 07/22/14 03:37 PM

Nice.