Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Go Fuck Yourself Forum
Jump to new posts Re: NEW NECRO T-SHIRT PRE-ORDER!!!!!! by CULT @ Today at 11:35 AM

Originally Posted By: SADISTIC BASTARDITS AMAZING HOW THESE BUM ASS NIGGAZ Bum ass niggers? Arenít you the one who still lives with his mother? Arenít you the one that doesnít have a job? Arenít you the one that survives off a welfare check?
Jump to new posts Re: Prince Charles by CementHead @ Today at 11:14 AM

He's just too stupid to know what's going on around him. Give the crown to George.
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by Glock Groupie @ Yesterday at 02:05 PM

If Anderson wins its going to be by decision...i cant see Diaz getting sub'd or ko'd
Jump to new posts Re: 50 states of America, not 52 by Mossad @ Yesterday at 12:30 PM

Haha. I don't need some gay song to remember things. My game is immaculate: Quiz The US breaking up into several different countries would be pointless then since every state is the same as you say. And you have only one language over there
Jump to new posts Re: What's playing (Music Thread) by CULT @ Yesterday at 09:23 AM

WOW... Just wow! I watched this movie last night and this soundtrack really blew me away. The movie was really good and the music just took it to another level. The use of organs was brilliant, haunting, epic. It truly captures the experience of
Jump to new posts Re: Peaky Blinders. TV show. by SADISTIC BASTARD @ Yesterday at 04:19 AM

THE ACCENTS ARE MAD ANNOYING I WATCHED ONE EPISODE, DONT REALLY CARE FOR MOVIES SET ANYTIME BEFORE 1970