Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Go Fuck Yourself Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by AL BUNDY @ Today at 12:05 PM

Anderson is cooked, i dont think either fighter was in the right mind state out there..i enjoyed parts of the fight, and the taunting was fun but if that was two no namers, i would have turned it off.
Jump to new posts Re: what type of engine oil stop leak yall fux wit by tunafish @ Today at 08:12 AM

Fuck oil stop, might as well just crack a couple eggs in your engine. Google oil leak diagnosis for your model car and locate where it's leaking, could be about 50 different reasons but only 47 of them will cost an arm and a leg to fix, might get luc
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by Glock Groupie @ Today at 06:08 AM

I really don't know what to say about that main event. Just a weird weird fight. Pretty good card overall though.
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by Glock Groupie @ Today at 04:01 AM

Thiago fucking Alves!!!!
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by AL BUNDY @ Today at 12:23 AM

Itttts tiiiiiiiiiime
Jump to new posts Re: what type of engine oil stop leak yall fux wit by AL BUNDY @ Today at 12:20 AM

How much oil you leaking, if its a few drops they will mask the problem for a little while but if your having to top up oil every month the engine is bout to pack up, how many miles it done.
Jump to new posts Re: what type of engine oil stop leak yall fux wit by Glock Groupie @ Yesterday at 11:41 PM

http://m.advanceautoparts.com/mt/shop.ad...un_jtt_redirect That shit right there homie...the best
Jump to new posts what type of engine oil stop leak yall fux wit by Your Old Droog @ Yesterday at 11:07 PM

just copped this sheeeit from wizally world. does any of this stop leak fluid shit actually work? and if so what types do you goon niggas fux wit?
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by Glock Groupie @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

Belfort turned down an Interim title fight with Machida. Would have been a sick fight. Sounds like Weidman could be out for a minute.
Jump to new posts Re: SADISTIC BASTARD by Dyzphagia @ Yesterday at 10:31 AM

OK FAT BOY I AM IN TOWN RIGHT NOW I AM COMING FOR YOU YOU DIE SOON YOUR DEATH WILL BE SLOW AND HORRIFIC FOR NOW, HAVE FUN SEE YOU VERY SOON
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by Glock Groupie @ Yesterday at 07:33 AM

That whole card is solid as fuck. Pumped to see Thiago Alves back. Iaquinta and Lauzon should be alot of fun too. Gastelum missed weight by 9 pounds so I'm thinking Woodley in that one.
Jump to new posts Re: bonnie rotten by AOTPnDGZ4ever123 @ Yesterday at 07:00 AM

stop doing drugs while on the computer
Jump to new posts Re: bonnie rotten by AOTPnDGZ4ever123 @ Yesterday at 07:00 AM

^^^^^
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by RyanLeaveYaDyin @ Yesterday at 06:57 AM

Yeah Weidman out! BUMMER! less that 24 hours now till UFC 183 yall! Some crazy match ups!
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by Glock Groupie @ Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Fuck!
Jump to new posts Re: Hardcore Wiggers by SADISTIC BASTARD @ Yesterday at 03:12 AM

Originally Posted By: destined2die666the 11 year old comment was taken out of context it sounds like something Mr Hyde would say under his uncle Christopher alias just some fucking around type shit YEA THESE LITTLE BITCHES ON THIS BOARD JUST SOUND
Jump to new posts Re: MR GREEN - DEFINITION OF WHAT THIS HIPHOP SHIT BE by SADISTIC BASTARD @ Yesterday at 03:09 AM

Originally Posted By: CULTLOL at the armpit fetish. I FUCK A BROAD'S SWEATY ARMPITS WITH MY DICK ON A HOT ASS JUNE SUMMER DAY
Jump to new posts Brightocular. Permanently change your eye color. by Mossad @ Yesterday at 01:20 AM

You can now change your eye color permanently. http://www.brightocular.com/ This procedure is a few years old, it's the first I have heard of it. The future is white! But how will we be able to tell who is genuine? Check out these dark colored fo
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by God @ 01/30/15 11:34 PM

Weidman injured & out. http://mmajunkie.com/2015/01/chris-weidm...headlining-role
Jump to new posts Re: Hardcore Wiggers by destined2die666 @ 01/30/15 08:10 PM

the 11 year old comment was taken out of context it sounds like something Mr Hyde would say under his uncle Christopher alias just some fucking around type shit
Jump to new posts Re: 50 states of America, not 52 by destined2die666 @ 01/30/15 08:06 PM

" for any emcee and any 52 States I get psycho killer Norman Bates" if odb says theres 52 states thefes 52. fuck what them devil brainwashing schools be teachin. word em up son.
Jump to new posts Re: Hardcore Wiggers by Your Old Droog @ 01/30/15 08:02 PM

Originally Posted By: destined2die666not takin sides but the sb bashing is getting old. i swear people are living in the past. at least people moved on from the poh teasing agreed plus it makes no sense cause SB is the fucking man
Jump to new posts Re: Hardcore Wiggers by destined2die666 @ 01/30/15 07:00 PM

not takin sides but the sb bashing is getting old. i swear people are living in the past. at least people moved on from the poh teasing
Jump to new posts Re: Yo Necro, some brutal Salmon recipes here.. by destined2die666 @ 01/30/15 12:53 PM

lure it in my pan make sure to chop off the head if its undercooked youll be on the toilet wishin you were dead
LOL at the armpit fetish.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >