Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Go Fuck Yourself Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recent Acquisitions by JohnDoe @ Yesterday at 09:13 PM

Originally Posted By: CULTQuote:Next shit on my list is the whole discography of Boards of Canada reissue Tomorrows Harvest is an essential I have all BOC discography in MP3 format. So far I gave Twoism , their first Ep, a solid listen. I like t
Jump to new posts Re: INSPECTOR GADGET by gargamell @ Yesterday at 03:46 AM

Roger klutz an his cat stinky slapped the shit outta Doug an pork chop
Jump to new posts Re: Recent Acquisitions by CULT @ 03/26/15 10:33 PM

Quote:Next shit on my list is the whole discography of Boards of Canada reissue Tomorrows Harvest is an essential
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by God @ 03/26/15 10:49 AM

http://www.gofundme.com/helpgijoe
Jump to new posts Re: Recent Acquisitions by JohnDoe @ 03/26/15 12:36 AM

hey someone will release the Warriors soundtrack double LP I believe. Definitely not going to miss that one.
Jump to new posts Re: Recent Acquisitions by JohnDoe @ 03/26/15 12:33 AM

Originally Posted By: CULTVery impressive list. The Raid, Chopping Mall, and Re-Animator shouldn't be on pre-order, they were all released last year. I have Black Sunday and Phase Four pre-ordered. Really hyped for Phase Four. I have a WaxWork sub,
Jump to new posts Re: Recent Acquisitions by CULT @ 03/26/15 12:14 AM

I'm also waiting for some new One Way Static releases. DAKTARI LORENZ - Nekromantik Dokken : Dream Warriors (Theme from Nightmare on Elm Street 3) 7" EP Mark Of The Devil Candyman 2!!! Candyman part 2 … We could not keep Phili
Jump to new posts Re: Recent Acquisitions by CULT @ 03/25/15 11:55 PM

Very impressive list. The Raid, Chopping Mall, and Re-Animator shouldn't be on pre-order, they were all released last year. I have Black Sunday and Phase Four pre-ordered. Really hyped for Phase Four. I have a WaxWork sub, so I have an exclusive va
Jump to new posts Re: Recent Acquisitions by JohnDoe @ 03/25/15 11:40 PM

Very nice turntable! I'm planning eventually to get another one just for listening . I currently have a direct drive stanton str8-150 .Drop some knowledge as whats the best entry level audiophile table to get. Got this email this week Im waiting
Jump to new posts Re: Recent Acquisitions by CULT @ 03/25/15 10:31 PM

I wanted to get the Hotline Miami, but decided to pass. The Friday the 13th i went with the Blue Splatter. New turntable. Long overdue.
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by Glock Groupie @ 03/25/15 06:54 PM

I cant wait for this fucking fight
Jump to new posts Re: WHO'S AFRAID OF THE BIG BAD WOLF??? by CULT @ 03/25/15 01:07 PM

Death Waltz Recording Company is proud to release an immediate classic of contemporary film scoring in the guise of Frank Ilfman's score to the Israeli thriller BIG BAD WOLVES. Acclaimed worldwide and called “the best film of 2013” by Quenti
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by RyanLeaveYaDyin @ 03/25/15 11:19 AM

That toilet part! Aldo is funny, both dudes funny. Mcgregor though..so far up his own ass sometimes! LOL Aldo!
Jump to new posts Re: WHO'S AFRAID OF THE BIG BAD WOLF??? by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 03/25/15 05:16 AM

Jump to new posts Re: INSPECTOR GADGET by Corpse Grinder @ 03/24/15 09:42 PM

Patti Mayonnaise!!!!!
Jump to new posts Re: INSPECTOR GADGET by destined2die666 @ 03/24/15 02:55 PM

hey thats offensive im certified retarded. well not derp status but maybe k kid joe capt carnage status. anyway gadget was the shit. i like late 80s and 90s cartoons. was watchin doug this morning
Jump to new posts Billie Jean 2005 Acapella + 10 year anniversary by Mossad @ 03/24/15 10:45 AM

First of all, it's the 10 year anniversary of Necro's Billie Jean 2005 remix. I was looking forward to Thriller 2010, but Michael Died.. I know that this acapella is not available. Or is it? I would really like to throw this acapella over some diff
Jump to new posts Re: Blanco Diablos....Anyone Heard Of These Guys? by gargamell @ 03/24/15 05:35 AM

Sounds like for for forced wiggardness at its finest..with bad audio..saying that I think there young and if they keep writing they have potential judging by there beat selection they listen to independent rap
Jump to new posts WHO'S AFRAID OF THE BIG BAD WOLF??? by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 03/24/15 03:26 AM

HAHA I REMEMBER THIS CARTOON, LOL
Jump to new posts NECRO SNEAKERS WILL HAPPEN!!!! by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 03/24/15 02:39 AM

CANT WAIT TO COP A PAIR THESE SHOULD BE DOPE AS HELL https://www.facebook.com/necrohiphop/posts/10153176875493518
which one are you Cottey or cRis$iN BTW these guys are wack. If anyone caught me listening to some dirtbag homeless wigger shit like this I would be embarassed af
Jump to new posts Re: Blanco Diablos....Anyone Heard Of These Guys? by Charles Bronson @ 03/23/15 10:08 AM

jus some of there doper shit i like to illd out zooted n drunk too.... the new wave
Jump to new posts Re: Blanco Diablos....Anyone Heard Of These Guys? by Charles Bronson @ 03/23/15 10:07 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Blanco Diablos....Anyone Heard Of These Guys? by Charles Bronson @ 03/23/15 10:07 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Blanco Diablos....Anyone Heard Of These Guys? by Charles Bronson @ 03/23/15 10:06 AM

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >