Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Go Fuck Yourself Forum
Jump to new posts Re: NECRO - LICINPUSEE OFFICIAL VIDEO by degrademe @ Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Yesss. Love ittt.
Jump to new posts Re: NECRO - LICINPUSEE OFFICIAL VIDEO by SADISTIC BASTARD @ Yesterday at 05:22 PM

YESSIRR!!!!!!!!!!
Jump to new posts NECRO - LICINPUSEE OFFICIAL VIDEO by Filthy Swine @ Yesterday at 01:42 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZxnxcp1bOY love it
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by Glock Groupie @ Yesterday at 01:34 PM

Yeah FRB is usually on point.
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by Glock Groupie @ Yesterday at 01:33 PM

Good idea bro.... And the UFC just cleared him of the domestic violence shit. Hard to believe that motherfucker is banging Ronda lol... I like the match up though
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by AL BUNDY @ Yesterday at 01:11 PM

Most of the heavies are tied up for this year, will have to wait and see how the cards fall in them fights before a clear match up, wouldnt mind seeing fedor/browne, guy is a prime candidate for a classic fedor overhand right followed up with his vis
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by AL BUNDY @ Yesterday at 01:01 PM

Frontrowbrian on twitter reporting fedor to the ufc, guy is legit, broken several stories...looks good, but ill wait till i see an official article, fairly confident though.
Jump to new posts Re: EZ CRAVEN - DISGUSTING AND DISPICABLE by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 08/28/15 04:23 AM

Originally Posted By: JohnDoeOriginally Posted By: SADISTIC BASTARDI LOVE HIS COCK Just watch it on mute and see how corny and pathetic this shit is. BITCH ASS NIGGA
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by AL BUNDY @ 08/28/15 02:12 AM

Ill never get tired of seeing mcgregor/aldo staredowns.
Jump to new posts Re: EZ CRAVEN - DISGUSTING AND DISPICABLE by JohnDoe @ 08/28/15 01:04 AM

Originally Posted By: SADISTIC BASTARDI LOVE HIS COCK Just watch it on mute and see how corny and pathetic this shit is.
Jump to new posts Re: EZ CRAVEN - DISGUSTING AND DISPICABLE by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 08/27/15 06:09 PM

I LOVE THE HOOK
Jump to new posts Re: news bitch killed on air by urban youth reporter by Your Old Droog @ 08/27/15 01:59 PM

i know. it was pretty cool. she seemed like a worthless slut anyway. she was "dating" one of the producers and he was watching when it happened. lol. the cameraman looked like a goofball with a big open-mouthed puppy grin in every photo.
Jump to new posts Re: news bitch killed on air by urban youth reporter by degrademe @ 08/27/15 01:37 PM

The POV footage he took himself was crazy. Standing there with a gun to their faces and they didn't even notice.
Jump to new posts news bitch killed on air by urban youth reporter by Your Old Droog @ 08/27/15 03:25 AM

After he shot two journalists on live TV and before he shot himself, Bryce Williams sent a message: "I've been a human powder keg for a while....just waiting to go BOOM." Those were the words the gunman wrote in a chilling fax to ABC News, accord
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by Glock Groupie @ 08/26/15 08:57 PM

Gonna be dope. Aldo/McGregor and Weidman/Rockhold the next night!
Jump to new posts Re: EZ CRAVEN - DISGUSTING AND DISPICABLE by mingeface @ 08/26/15 10:30 AM

Dude can skateboard!
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by AL BUNDY @ 08/26/15 09:38 AM

Stacked, them fox cards are as good as ppv's Frankie/mendes will be nuts..also with 209 in the building, you know its gonna be wild.
Jump to new posts Re: New Alternate NHH Tinychat by MurderMaschinE @ 08/26/15 07:03 AM

I have prolly joined that room like 20 times and there has never been one person in it haha
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by Glock Groupie @ 08/26/15 04:44 AM

Chad is a tough motherfucker no doubt especially with a full camp. But I think Frankie beats him pretty handily.
Jump to new posts Re: EZ CRAVEN - DISGUSTING AND DISPICABLE by Glock Groupie @ 08/26/15 04:40 AM

Gay.
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by Glock Groupie @ 08/26/15 04:37 AM

Bro Mendes/Edgar 5 round main event!! You should def cop tickets. I've wanted that fight for a long time and it's finally going down. Plus Micheal Johnson/Nate Diaz! Pretty sick card.
Jump to new posts EZ CRAVEN - DISGUSTING AND DISPICABLE by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 08/26/15 03:05 AM

Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by AL BUNDY @ 08/26/15 02:19 AM

Reem/JDS official for 19dec in orlando...glad its a co-main, might have to cop tickets for this
Jump to new posts Re: New Alternate NHH Tinychat by AOTPnDGZ4ever123 @ 08/25/15 10:49 PM

so me and piss are in there now...come thru
Jump to new posts Re: New Alternate NHH Tinychat by AOTPnDGZ4ever123 @ 08/25/15 10:19 PM

well its now tonight lol
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >