Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Go Fuck Yourself Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by Glock Groupie @ Today at 04:19 AM

Thiago Alves is dropping to lightweight. There is no fucking way he can make it! Shit seems insane.
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by Glock Groupie @ Yesterday at 07:14 PM

I'm rolling with Duffy as well. Dude looks like he might be something special.
Jump to new posts Re: EXTREME CHEAPSKATES by SADISTIC BASTARD @ Yesterday at 05:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Mr Crowleyhttp://www.necrohiphop.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=335357 http://www.necrohiphop.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=407963 HAHA, YEA I GOT A SICKNESS WITH TAKING CHINESE PACKETS ACTUALLY I
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by Glock Groupie @ Yesterday at 02:42 PM

Yeah the Bigfoot fight is sure to be over quick. Ideally Shogun beats Lil Nog and they set up the Rampage rematch. I'm pretty sure he said he wants the fight too.
Jump to new posts Re: EXTREME CHEAPSKATES by Mr Crowley @ Yesterday at 10:28 AM

http://www.necrohiphop.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=335357 http://www.necrohiphop.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=407963
Jump to new posts Re: EXTREME CHEAPSKATES by Mr Crowley @ Yesterday at 10:25 AM

you would be perfect for this show SB, with your ketchup packet stealin ass.
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by AL BUNDY @ Yesterday at 07:20 AM

Bigfoot/Palelei will be a good one too
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by AL BUNDY @ Yesterday at 07:18 AM

Im still waiting for Rampage/Shogun II, Duffy/Poirier will be fun, like both guys but might have to slide with Irish joe dude seems like a good guy.
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by Glock Groupie @ 07/29/15 03:10 PM

Joe Duffy and Dustin Poirier are headlining the upcoming Dublin card. That's a dope fucking fight.
Jump to new posts Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! by MurderMaschinE @ 07/29/15 06:24 AM

YO ISA MY JELLY DOUGHNUT LET ME EAT THE LASAGNA RIGHT OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLE
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by Glock Groupie @ 07/28/15 04:17 PM

Rousey.... Shogun...and the Noguiera brothers... Yeah I'm pumped for this card Saturday. Pride FC all fucking day.
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by Glock Groupie @ 07/28/15 04:16 PM

Reem gets the first round tko... I'm hoping anyway haha... Your on point though I don't know if his chin can hold up 5 rounds against JDS. He took a massive amount of punishment against Stipe though
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by AL BUNDY @ 07/28/15 09:38 AM

Tj/Cruz will be good. Reem/Jds will be announced soon...jds looks considerably slower, hasnt fought in a long time and is coming back from a serious set of injuries, the reem is smart and knows a win over a rusty jds gets him a title shot against a
Jump to new posts Re: EXTREME CHEAPSKATES by mingeface @ 07/27/15 11:43 PM

If you can't live off $90K you have problems.
Jump to new posts Re: CHARLAMAGNE TALKS ABOUT VANILLA FLAVORED NIGGAZ by MurderMaschinE @ 07/27/15 10:26 PM

lol... I was hoping I could watch and hate on him but... He didn't sound too far off from what I heard.
Jump to new posts Re: EXTREME CHEAPSKATES by MurderMaschinE @ 07/27/15 10:00 PM

I can see doing this shit if you are broke. 90k isn't bad money where he lives at all.
Jump to new posts Re: CHARLAMAGNE TALKS ABOUT VANILLA FLAVORED NIGGAZ by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 07/27/15 09:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Your Old Droogsome chump who hosts a show on NY hip hop radio. like all the NY hip hop radio hosts he's from bubmlefuck south carolina or something. WORD, NIGGA IS A STRAIGHT PUTZ WHO TALKS LIKE HE KNOWS EVERYTHING HE WAS ON T
Jump to new posts Re: CHARLAMAGNE TALKS ABOUT VANILLA FLAVORED NIGGAZ by mingeface @ 07/27/15 08:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Your Old Droogsome chump who hosts a show on NY hip hop radio. like all the NY hip hop radio hosts he's from bubmlefuck south carolina or something. Yeah makes sense. I stopped listening to the radio about 10 years ago.
Jump to new posts Re: CHARLAMAGNE TALKS ABOUT VANILLA FLAVORED NIGGAZ by Your Old Droog @ 07/27/15 07:52 PM

some chump who hosts a show on NY hip hop radio. like all the NY hip hop radio hosts he's from bubmlefuck south carolina or something.
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by Glock Groupie @ 07/27/15 11:52 AM

Hate to see Gomi looking like that yall know I'm completely bias towards my pride guys but it's probably time for him to call it a day.
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by Glock Groupie @ 07/27/15 11:50 AM

TJ/Dominick Cruz will be damn good and I think Cruz wins. I guess Tate is the best option until Cyborg gets her shit together but your right she gets destroyed too
Jump to new posts EXTREME CHEAPSKATES by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 07/27/15 05:28 AM

U KNOW THIS GUY HAS A BLAST WHEN HE VISITS THE DOLLAR TREE STORE, HAHA HOMIE MAKES 90,000 SALARY AND WON'T SPEND A FUCKIN DIME ON DRYING HIS CLOTHES, LOL THIS SHIT GOTTA BE FAKE BUT ITS FUNNY AS FUCK!!
Jump to new posts Re: Ghostface slams action bronson by mingeface @ 07/27/15 12:01 AM

Ghost should go Brutus The Barber Beefcake on Bronson and clip off his beard
Jump to new posts Re: CHARLAMAGNE TALKS ABOUT VANILLA FLAVORED NIGGAZ by mingeface @ 07/26/15 11:37 PM

Who the fuck is Champagne? Never heard of him before.
Jump to new posts Re: New Alternate NHH Tinychat by degrademe @ 07/26/15 09:54 PM

Originally Posted By: degrademeI'll come on tonight most likely. This was a lie. Tonight this time for sure.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >