Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Go Fuck Yourself Forum
Jump to new posts Re: are all Australians dumb as shit? by CULT @ 07/25/15 05:25 PM

Even though I'm posting this and may not seem like it, I feel bad now.
Jump to new posts Re: are all Australians dumb as shit? by Mr Crowley @ 07/25/15 03:44 PM

This is why we cant have nice things... smh
Jump to new posts Re: are all Australians dumb as shit? by degrademe @ 07/25/15 03:51 AM

"She's a cutie but holy shit, her voice is annoying." - says the girl who sounds like a prepubescent boy
The Bangbros pass in the OP is still working surprisingly. http://punishtube-members.com/ Waba90:marathon M.Mofos.com bs362334:362334 jason2:nosaj2 pbcf5212:treble23 tots2222939:trust22 therealbigjames:dfl666
Jump to new posts Re: are all Australians dumb as shit? by CULT @ 07/24/15 07:15 PM

@ Crowley
Jump to new posts Re: THICK FAT ASS SLUT SHAKES ASS ROCKIN JORDANS by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 07/24/15 06:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Mr CrowleyMore than 3 zillion naked girls on the internet and you manage to find the most busted bitches around...smh. THICK AS SHIT BROTHER, HAHA JUST HOW I LIKE THOSE BROADS ALL JELLY AND NO TOAST
Jump to new posts Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! by Mr Crowley @ 07/24/15 04:21 PM

Bump for comedy
Jump to new posts Re: who are you voting for? by Mr Crowley @ 07/24/15 02:30 PM

Trump brings the ruckus! He'd probably nuke mexico out of boredom. "I dont know who this El Chapo guy is, but fuck 'em!" *pushes nuclear button* Whole world wouldnt even notice cause the only thing mexico exports is mexicans. L O L Z had by all.
Jump to new posts Re: who are you voting for? by Mr Crowley @ 07/24/15 02:23 PM

Im voting for trump because having an openly racist, billionaire, shit-talking president with a smoking hot wife and daughter is the most american thing ive ever heard. The only way it could be any more american would be if hulk hogan were his runnin
Jump to new posts Re: THICK FAT ASS SLUT SHAKES ASS ROCKIN JORDANS by Mr Crowley @ 07/24/15 02:14 PM

More than 3 zillion naked girls on the internet and you manage to find the most busted bitches around...smh.
Jump to new posts Re: are all Australians dumb as shit? by Mr Crowley @ 07/24/15 02:04 PM

Isnt it shocking that EVERY girl has an "almost raped story" and/or an "abusive-ex story"?! Statistically impossible and yet... Oh my gosh! The poor things! "1/5 women are raped in college by the evil white frat guys!" You would think colleges were
Jump to new posts Re: transcript of my neighbors 8:30AM lawn fight... by Mr Crowley @ 07/24/15 02:01 PM

U wot m8?
Jump to new posts Re: are all Australians dumb as shit? by Your Old Droog @ 07/24/15 02:01 PM

preach brother. Quote:the modern whore consist entirely of (in order) validation (i.e. instagram/facebook likes), cock, cocaine, starbucks and sushie. and stupid tattoos, and made up stories about having been molested and/or stalked.
Jump to new posts Re: planned parenthood sells aborted baby organs by Mr Crowley @ 07/24/15 02:00 PM

I pass a planned parenthood center on my drive home from work everday and never miss a chance to spit on it. One time i was driving a lady friend to class and while passing the student health center at her college i pointed out this young 19-20 year
Jump to new posts Re: are all Australians dumb as shit? by Mr Crowley @ 07/24/15 01:08 PM

its better to just string these whores along and let them think a relationship might be possible. Bitches dont want to hear the truth. the diet of the modern whore consist entirely of (in order) validation (i.e. instagram/facebook likes), cock, coc
Jump to new posts Re: planned parenthood sells aborted baby organs by Your Old Droog @ 07/24/15 12:09 PM

Jump to new posts Re: are all Australians dumb as shit? by Your Old Droog @ 07/24/15 11:28 AM

lol @ them messages. she will likely be sneaking in your crib soon, boomerang to your dome while you're sleeping. then she'll put on some of your records and ballroom dance with your corpse. probably scratch them all up too. nice knowing you and y
Jump to new posts THICK FAT ASS SLUT SHAKES ASS ROCKIN JORDANS by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 07/24/15 07:25 AM

THAT JELLY ASS IS STRAIGHT HYPNOTIZING, HAHA I'M TWISTED OFF SANGRIA AND ZANNY BARS AND THIS SHIT GOT ME READY TO RAPE A BITCH
Jump to new posts Re: are all Australians dumb as shit? by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 07/24/15 06:15 AM

SOUNDS LIKE A TYPICAL COCKTEASING WHORE. GLAD U NAILED HER ASS, ALL THESE SLUTS NEED A GOOD COCK TO KEEP THEIR FAT ASSES IN LINE.
Jump to new posts Re: are all Australians dumb as shit? by CULT @ 07/24/15 05:30 AM

While I was banging her, I spent about 45 minutes pretending that I was banging Isa.
Jump to new posts Re: are all Australians dumb as shit? by Glock Groupie @ 07/24/15 04:57 AM

Stage 5 clinger. She looks good though. I would lead her on too..
Jump to new posts Re: are all Australians dumb as shit? by CULT @ 07/24/15 04:33 AM

Jump to new posts Re: are all Australians dumb as shit? by CULT @ 07/24/15 04:17 AM

Jump to new posts Re: are all Australians dumb as shit? by Your Old Droog @ 07/24/15 03:18 AM

props. and yeah she looks like a fucking psycho.
Jump to new posts NEW NECRO CANBERRA AUSTRALIA VIDEO INTERVIEW by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 07/24/15 02:25 AM

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >