Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Go Fuck Yourself Forum
Jump to new posts Re: TONE SPACE/POH GORETEX DISS SONG by DIE @ 12/18/14 04:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Your Old Droogi see sb has some new sig pics for me to adblock. props. Originally Posted By: tunafishThe bitch with the armpit stubble makes me wanna throw up over SB's purple timbs. The last gorilla looking bitch is nasty a
Jump to new posts Re: NEMS GORILLA TATTOO by DIE @ 12/18/14 04:24 PM

Just admit that you like little girls in a sexual way. The same way that you have a fetish with eating shit(Or shit covered food) or the disgusting armpit fetish you have.
Jump to new posts Re: NEMS GORILLA TATTOO by DIE @ 12/18/14 04:20 PM

You make it sound like it was some news report I read or something like that, it’s what you said dummy. What’s not to believe???
Jump to new posts Sony Pulls Plug On The N0rth K0rea Movie by DIE @ 12/18/14 03:07 PM

Pretty lame if you ask me. Quote: The premiere of Seth Rogen and James Franco’s comedy “The Interview” in New York has been canceled in the wake of a message sent by the Sony hackers that threatened a 9/11-style attack on theaters showing the film
Jump to new posts Re: JOHNNY SACK THREATENS TONY SOPRANO'S FAMILY by Glock Groupie @ 12/18/14 01:14 PM

The Wire is still the greatest for me...nothing has touched it yet...true detective a close second...shit was incredible
Jump to new posts Re: HOPSIN RETIRES by Glock Groupie @ 12/18/14 01:12 PM

He had a few joints but that knock madness album was buttcheeks
Jump to new posts Re: Top 10 Hip Hop Albums of 2014 by DIE @ 12/18/14 01:02 PM

That’s it Swine 3? really? Wasn’t feeling that Starvin B?? The Meyhem album lost its touch for me, I got bored of it pretty quick. Hyped to hear the Meyhem and DJ Muggs album though. early 2015
Originally Posted By: Your Old Droogthat scene sucks. this one is better.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhEv4-2SAVU Ralph was one of the best characters in that show, more quotables then probably anybody else. I definitely don’t think Boardw
Yea Stern ethered Chet Haze for being the dumb wigger he is.
Jump to new posts Re: HOPSIN RETIRES by DIE @ 12/18/14 12:50 PM

Who gives a shit? dude was a wack wannabee eminem and picked nothing but shitty beats.
Jump to new posts Re: TONE SPACE/POH GORETEX DISS SONG by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 12/18/14 11:25 AM

Originally Posted By: CementHeadOriginally Posted By: SADISTIC BASTARDOriginally Posted By: CementHeadTone is a wigger. Ask him. Tell him Carpe sent ya. U SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT KID TONE IS BLACK, HOW CAN HE BE A WIGGA?? Tone had a DNA/hereditary t
Jump to new posts Re: TONE SPACE/POH GORETEX DISS SONG by CementHead @ 12/18/14 10:43 AM

Originally Posted By: SADISTIC BASTARDOriginally Posted By: CementHeadTone is a wigger. Ask him. Tell him Carpe sent ya. U SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT KID TONE IS BLACK, HOW CAN HE BE A WIGGA?? Tone had a DNA/hereditary test done and it turns out his per
Jump to new posts Re: FEEDING A PACK OF RACOONS by Your Old Droog @ 12/18/14 10:10 AM

keep up the good work with these sick threads.
Jump to new posts Re: FEEDING A PACK OF RACOONS by Your Old Droog @ 12/18/14 10:09 AM

video woulda been cooler if they mauled that retarded fat chick to death
Jump to new posts Re: debby ryan by Mr Crowley @ 12/18/14 09:50 AM

i would do butt stuff with her.
Jump to new posts Re: TONE SPACE/POH GORETEX DISS SONG by Mr Crowley @ 12/18/14 09:47 AM

Originally Posted By: AOTPnDGZ4ever123 whats a 'schitzo fuck'? sorry i dont speak your language dumbass here ya go atop
Jump to new posts Re: FEEDING A PACK OF RACOONS by Mr Crowley @ 12/18/14 09:39 AM

couldnt do that with the racoons where i live. ive seen bitches go up tryna pet em thinking they're cute and getting fucked up. those fuckers are territorial as fuck.
Jump to new posts Re: ADORABLE CHIHUAHUA CRITTER IN SANTA COSTUME, LOL by Mr Crowley @ 12/18/14 09:35 AM

id roast that santa mutt over an open fire.
Jump to new posts Re: ADORABLE CHIHUAHUA CRITTER IN SANTA COSTUME, LOL by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 12/18/14 09:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Your Old Droogi'd like to cover that chihuahua in teriyaki sauce and roast him over an open fire BASTARD
Jump to new posts FUNNIEST JERRY SPRINGER SHOW MAN AND HIS FOOD by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 12/18/14 09:33 AM

EVEN THOUGH ITS MOSTLY STAGED THIS SHIT IS FUNNY AS HELL, LOL
Jump to new posts Re: TOM HANKS SON CRITISIZED FOR TALKING LIKE A WIGGA by Mr Crowley @ 12/18/14 09:33 AM

"More than just a ‘Twitter nerd,’ Karp is an accomplished rapper under the name Hot Karl." lol
Jump to new posts Re: HOPSIN RETIRES by Your Old Droog @ 12/18/14 09:28 AM

who the fuck is hospin. rhetorical question please don't answer.
Jump to new posts Re: TONE SPACE/POH GORETEX DISS SONG by Mr Crowley @ 12/18/14 09:27 AM

Originally Posted By: tunafishOriginally Posted By: AOTPnDGZ4ever123whats a 'schitzo fuck'? sorry i dont speak your language dumbass As a student of the English language, please let me translate. First we will break it down separately, the first w
Jump to new posts Re: ADORABLE CHIHUAHUA CRITTER IN SANTA COSTUME, LOL by Your Old Droog @ 12/18/14 09:27 AM

i'd like to cover that chihuahua in teriyaki sauce and roast him over an open fire
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >