Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Go Fuck Yourself Forum
Jump to new posts 4TH OF JULY - FOOD FOR THOUGHT ON AMERICA by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 07/04/15 11:03 PM

THIS IS SO FUCKIN TRUE
Jump to new posts Re: Sadistic Bastard's Extreme Eyebrow Makeover by degrademe @ 07/04/15 10:42 PM

Originally Posted By: SADISTIC BASTARDOriginally Posted By: degrademeIs this real? Ohmygod. Hahaha. HEY SWEETHEART, U SHOULD POST SOME PICS OF THAT NAPPY PUSSY OF YOURS ONLINE. I'M SURE ITS BUSHY ENOUGH TO EVEN HAVE THE GORILLAS IN THE JUNGLE SCRAT
Jump to new posts Re: GORIEST POP VIDEO BY RIHANNA by JohnDoe @ 07/04/15 06:34 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Sadistic Bastard's Extreme Eyebrow Makeover by ATOPnDGZ4ever123 @ 07/04/15 05:21 AM

Originally Posted By: tunafish haha real cute
Jump to new posts Re: Sadistic Bastard's Extreme Eyebrow Makeover by JohnDoe @ 07/04/15 04:59 AM

Originally Posted By: ATOPnDGZ4ever123It would be unfair to limit SB to modeling himself after only one person. SB has all kinds of styles and flavas: definitely! I think he can pass as a wigger version of Rick Moranis with a fatter bone str
Jump to new posts Re: Sadistic Bastard's Extreme Eyebrow Makeover by JohnDoe @ 07/04/15 04:48 AM

Originally Posted By: tunafish splendid! Now all SB has to do is drive down from Connecticut and propose to Nems on Coney Island beach .
Jump to new posts Re: attention atop by ATOPnDGZ4ever123 @ 07/04/15 04:27 AM

thanks homie. btw who the fuck is confederate? non descript ass nigga
Jump to new posts attention atop by Your Old Droog @ 07/04/15 02:19 AM

i'd like to give you props on the recent increase in the quality of your posting here at nhh. i'm not a big fan of my little pony myself but i'm glad that you got a signature pic. keep up the good work.
Jump to new posts Re: Sadistic Bastard's Extreme Eyebrow Makeover by tunafish @ 07/04/15 12:29 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Sadistic Bastard's Extreme Eyebrow Makeover by Mr Crowley @ 07/04/15 12:15 AM

Is SB one of them bruce jenner transgenders ive been hearing about?
Jump to new posts Re: Sadistic Bastard's Extreme Eyebrow Makeover by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 07/03/15 10:37 PM

Originally Posted By: ATOPnDGZ4ever123Originally Posted By: CULTRemember when Dominck was stealing Mr Hydes pictures and pretending they were pictures of him. Lulz That was dope. It would be unfair to limit SB to modeling himself after only one pe
Jump to new posts Re: New Alternate NHH Tinychat by Your Old Droog @ 07/03/15 08:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Your Old DroogOriginally Posted By: CULTI haven't joined that chat room in probably a year now. props props removal
Jump to new posts Re: Recent Acquisitions by CULT @ 07/03/15 08:24 PM

Jock - The Thing
Jump to new posts Re: New Alternate NHH Tinychat by Your Old Droog @ 07/03/15 06:19 PM

everyone but atop come thru
Jump to new posts Re: skynet by Corpse Grinder @ 07/03/15 05:29 PM

Haha!!!
Jump to new posts Re: GORIEST POP VIDEO BY RIHANNA by Corpse Grinder @ 07/03/15 05:22 PM

Coolio!
Jump to new posts Re: NEMS - WELCOME TO CONEY ISLAND WASTELAND by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 07/03/15 04:29 PM

Originally Posted By: JohnDoeWhat car do u drive? 96 BUICK WHAT'S YA POINT??
Jump to new posts Re: Sadistic Bastard's Extreme Eyebrow Makeover by JohnDoe @ 07/03/15 04:20 PM

Hahaha
Jump to new posts Re: NEMS - WELCOME TO CONEY ISLAND WASTELAND by JohnDoe @ 07/03/15 04:17 PM

What car do u drive?
Originally Posted By: SADISTIC BASTARD IT'S 2015, WOMEN AINT TRYING TO BE WITH NO MAN THAT LOOKS LIKE HE JUST GOT OUT A CAVE, HAHA Yeah, because girls in 2015 are really going for that wigger look.
Jump to new posts Sadistic Bastard's Request Thread by ATOPnDGZ4ever123 @ 07/03/15 12:45 PM

Yo SB what's good homie? I'm just breaking your balls in those other posts, I know you can take it 'cause you're not a pussy. If you have any requests, or need help with anything computer related: downloads, movies or whatever.. then post in here ho
Jump to new posts Re: Sadistic Bastard's Extreme Eyebrow Makeover by ATOPnDGZ4ever123 @ 07/03/15 12:39 PM

Originally Posted By: CULTRemember when Dominck was stealing Mr Hydes pictures and pretending they were pictures of him. Lulz That was dope. It would be unfair to limit SB to modeling himself after only one person. SB has all kinds of styles and f
Jump to new posts Re: Sadistic Bastard's Extreme Eyebrow Makeover by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 07/03/15 09:24 AM

Originally Posted By: degrademeIs this real? Ohmygod. Hahaha. HEY SWEETHEART, U SHOULD POST SOME PICS OF THAT NAPPY PUSSY OF YOURS ONLINE. I'M SURE ITS BUSHY ENOUGH TO EVEN HAVE THE GORILLAS IN THE JUNGLE SCRATCHING THEIR HEADS IN DISBELIEF
Jump to new posts Re: Sadistic Bastard's Extreme Eyebrow Makeover by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 07/03/15 09:15 AM

AND JUST TAKING THE TIME TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT SOMEONE U DONT EVEN KNOW JUST PROVES U AINT GOT MUCH OF A LIFE YOURSELF. U BETTER OFF STICKING TO BAKING MUFFINS IN THE KITCHEN WITH YA TRANNY BITCH U FAGGOT ASS NIGGA
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >