Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Go Fuck Yourself Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Numerology; Birthday calculator by Enemy.Of.Mankind @ Yesterday at 11:30 PM

Originally Posted By: degrademeAnd what exactly is he doing, huh? Measures have been put in place incase you carry out one or more of the threats you made.
Jump to new posts Re: Numerology; Birthday calculator by Eisenschwanz @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

Damn you Horses!
Jump to new posts Re: Numerology; Birthday calculator by degrademe @ Yesterday at 11:25 PM

And what exactly is he doing, huh?
Jump to new posts Re: Numerology; Birthday calculator by Enemy.Of.Mankind @ Yesterday at 11:24 PM

That's not all he's doing. Our path numbers are not compatible, that's the problem.
Jump to new posts Re: Numerology; Birthday calculator by degrademe @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

Saw how you tried to get atop to make a thread about my sister.
Jump to new posts Re: Numerology; Birthday calculator by degrademe @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Spoiler Content A secret admirer will soon send you a sign of affection. I'm sure Deeekin knows why I find this so amusing. And why exactly is that? Why do you insist on fucking with me?
Jump to new posts Re: Numerology; Birthday calculator by Enemy.Of.Mankind @ Yesterday at 11:20 PM

[size:8pt][/size]Spoiler Content A secret admirer will soon send you a sign of affection. I'm sure Deeekin knows why I find this so amusing.
Jump to new posts Re: Numerology; Birthday calculator by Enemy.Of.Mankind @ Yesterday at 11:16 PM

Sharing a birthday with Ed O'Neill is pretty sweet.
Jump to new posts Re: Numerology; Birthday calculator by Enemy.Of.Mankind @ Yesterday at 11:13 PM

Your date of conception was on or about 20 July 1977 which was a Wednesday. You were born on a Wednesday under the astrological sign Aries. Your Life path number is 5. Your fortune cookie reads: There is a true and sincere friendship between you a
Jump to new posts Re: Numerology; Birthday calculator by degrademe @ Yesterday at 11:09 PM

Spoiler Content
Jump to new posts Re: Numerology; Birthday calculator by AOTPnDGZ4ever123 @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

pretty cool...nice find
Jump to new posts Re: Numerology; Birthday calculator by AOTPnDGZ4ever123 @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

24 December 1990 Your date of conception was on or about 2 April 1990 which was a Monday. You were born on a Monday under the astrological sign Capricorn. Your Life path number is 1. Your fortune cookie reads: Get ready! Good fortune comes in bunc
Jump to new posts Numerology; Birthday calculator by Eisenschwanz @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

This is fun, try it; just input your date of birth: http://www.paulsadowski.com/Birthday.asp Here are some of my results: Quote:Your date of conception was on or about 29 June 1985 which was a Saturday. You were born on a Saturday under the astro
Jump to new posts Re: NON PHIXION perform @ HAUNTED HILL by Glock Groupie @ Yesterday at 09:58 PM

Holy shit I pray some new music comes from this!!
Jump to new posts World statistics; live by Eisenschwanz @ Yesterday at 09:39 PM

I find this website interesting, it gets you thinking; a real time world statistics website: http://www.worldometers.info/ Here's another, where various statistics will start from the moment you enter the page: http://reekoscience.com/fun-stuff/g
Jump to new posts Re: happy halloween by Enemy.Of.Mankind @ Yesterday at 09:28 PM

Pretty sure it's derived from ancient Celtic rituals.
Jump to new posts Re: happy halloween by AOTPnDGZ4ever123 @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Enemy.Of.Mankind I don't even know my Americans celebrate it. It's a European thing really. what
Jump to new posts Re: what are some of your recent purchases by AOTPnDGZ4ever123 @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

LOL
Jump to new posts Re: what are some of your recent purchases by Enemy.Of.Mankind @ Yesterday at 08:50 PM

Basically. I got defected. The responsible officer was murdered 2 weeks later. I wasn't questioned.
Jump to new posts Re: DOPE GOLD AND BLACK SUNGLASSES by Enemy.Of.Mankind @ Yesterday at 08:46 PM

Prob mixed up with all your MMA trophies.
Jump to new posts Re: DOPE GOLD AND BLACK SUNGLASSES by God @ Yesterday at 08:44 PM

I've got some laying around somewhere, have not worn them in years.
Jump to new posts Re: happy halloween by Eisenschwanz @ Yesterday at 08:43 PM

Happy Hallowe'en! Fall: my favourite time of the year; everything dies. I'm going out trick or treating in a wheelchair in 10 minutes. Wish me luck.
Jump to new posts Re: what are some of your recent purchases by AOTPnDGZ4ever123 @ Yesterday at 08:38 PM

did me? so they fucked you?
Jump to new posts Re: ayo Eisenschwanz by Enemy.Of.Mankind @ Yesterday at 08:35 PM

That situation was quite amusing yesterday.
Jump to new posts Re: happy halloween by Enemy.Of.Mankind @ Yesterday at 08:33 PM

Showing their true colours then. Degrademe and Bnaynay would just go out as themselves then I guess.
Page 2 of 35 < 1 2 3 4 ... 34 35 >