Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Go Fuck Yourself Forum
Jump to new posts Re: debby ryan by Mr Crowley @ 12/18/14 09:50 AM

i would do butt stuff with her.
Jump to new posts Re: TONE SPACE/POH GORETEX DISS SONG by Mr Crowley @ 12/18/14 09:47 AM

Originally Posted By: AOTPnDGZ4ever123 whats a 'schitzo fuck'? sorry i dont speak your language dumbass here ya go atop
Jump to new posts Re: FEEDING A PACK OF RACOONS by Mr Crowley @ 12/18/14 09:39 AM

couldnt do that with the racoons where i live. ive seen bitches go up tryna pet em thinking they're cute and getting fucked up. those fuckers are territorial as fuck.
Jump to new posts Re: ADORABLE CHIHUAHUA CRITTER IN SANTA COSTUME, LOL by Mr Crowley @ 12/18/14 09:35 AM

id roast that santa mutt over an open fire.
Jump to new posts Re: ADORABLE CHIHUAHUA CRITTER IN SANTA COSTUME, LOL by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 12/18/14 09:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Your Old Droogi'd like to cover that chihuahua in teriyaki sauce and roast him over an open fire BASTARD
Jump to new posts FUNNIEST JERRY SPRINGER SHOW MAN AND HIS FOOD by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 12/18/14 09:33 AM

EVEN THOUGH ITS MOSTLY STAGED THIS SHIT IS FUNNY AS HELL, LOL
Jump to new posts Re: TOM HANKS SON CRITISIZED FOR TALKING LIKE A WIGGA by Mr Crowley @ 12/18/14 09:33 AM

"More than just a ‘Twitter nerd,’ Karp is an accomplished rapper under the name Hot Karl." lol
Jump to new posts Re: HOPSIN RETIRES by Your Old Droog @ 12/18/14 09:28 AM

who the fuck is hospin. rhetorical question please don't answer.
Jump to new posts Re: TONE SPACE/POH GORETEX DISS SONG by Mr Crowley @ 12/18/14 09:27 AM

Originally Posted By: tunafishOriginally Posted By: AOTPnDGZ4ever123whats a 'schitzo fuck'? sorry i dont speak your language dumbass As a student of the English language, please let me translate. First we will break it down separately, the first w
Jump to new posts Re: ADORABLE CHIHUAHUA CRITTER IN SANTA COSTUME, LOL by Your Old Droog @ 12/18/14 09:27 AM

i'd like to cover that chihuahua in teriyaki sauce and roast him over an open fire
Jump to new posts Re: HOPSIN RETIRES by Mr Crowley @ 12/18/14 09:25 AM

why in gods name would anyone willingly live in Australia?!
Jump to new posts Re: ADORABLE CHIHUAHUA CRITTER IN SANTA COSTUME, LOL by Mr Crowley @ 12/18/14 09:22 AM

save this shit for your facebook putz.
Jump to new posts Re: TOM HANKS SON CRITISIZED FOR TALKING LIKE A WIGGA by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 12/18/14 09:10 AM

HERE'S THE HOWARD STERN RADIO AUDIO I'M CRACKIN UP!!!!!
Jump to new posts TOM HANKS SON CRITISIZED FOR TALKING LIKE A WIGGA by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 12/18/14 09:09 AM

HAHAHA!!!! THESE RICH KIDS REALLY R LOST IN THE SAUCE HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF, SPOILED BRAT WHO CLAIMS HE'S FROM THE STREETS, WOW http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ng-Twitter.html
Jump to new posts Re: HOOTERS RESTAURANT by Your Old Droog @ 12/18/14 08:59 AM

bnaynay works there
Jump to new posts HOOTERS RESTAURANT by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 12/18/14 08:51 AM

ANY ONE HERE EVER GO TO ONE??? I GOT ONE 20 MINUTES FROM MY CRIB BUT I RARELY GO IF THEY HAD A VALUE MENU, I'D BE THERE ALL THE TIME FOOD AND SLUTS IS ALWAYS A GOOD COMBO!!!
Jump to new posts Re: TONE SPACE/POH GORETEX DISS SONG by AOTPnDGZ4ever123 @ 12/18/14 08:44 AM

^ lmaooo
Jump to new posts Re: TONE SPACE/POH GORETEX DISS SONG by tunafish @ 12/18/14 08:06 AM

Originally Posted By: AOTPnDGZ4ever123whats a 'schitzo fuck'? sorry i dont speak your language dumbass As a student of the English language, please let me translate. First we will break it down separately, the first word being 'schitzo', a misspel
Jump to new posts OBAMA MISTAKEN FOR A VALET DRIVER by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 12/18/14 08:04 AM

LMFAO HE SHOULD APPLY FOR THAT TYPE OF JOB BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY PRESIDENCY ISN'T CUT OUT FOR HIM IF HE FUCKS UP RUNNING THE WORLD, IMAGINE WHAT HE'D DO TO SOMEONES MERCEDES BENZ http://www.myfoxny.com/story/27649404/obama-as-a-black-man-hes-been-mistak
Jump to new posts Re: NEMS GORILLA TATTOO by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 12/18/14 07:56 AM

Originally Posted By: DIEHey SB remember that time you were bragging about how you wanted to facefuck an 11yr old YUP AND HAVE U HEARD ELEPHANTS ARE NOW FLYING??? THIS IS THE INTERNET, A MESSAGE BOARD NONE THE LESS, U GONNA BELIEVE EVERYTHING U HEA
Jump to new posts HOPSIN RETIRES by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 12/18/14 07:53 AM

OH BOY, WHAT'S HIPHOP GONNA BE LIKE NOW??? LOL http://news.hiphopearly.com/hopsin-announces-retirement-moving-australia/
Jump to new posts Re: NEMS GORILLA TATTOO by DIE @ 12/18/14 07:48 AM

Hey SB remember that time you were bragging about how you wanted to facefuck an 11yr old
Jump to new posts Re: TONE SPACE/POH GORETEX DISS SONG by Your Old Droog @ 12/18/14 07:47 AM

i knew it. that filthy swine fellow couldn't tell because he's racist.
Jump to new posts Re: TONE SPACE/POH GORETEX DISS SONG by God @ 12/18/14 07:13 AM

It is indeed the former NHH poster known as Tone Space.
Jump to new posts Re: JOHNNY SACK THREATENS TONY SOPRANO'S FAMILY by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 12/18/14 07:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Your Old Droogthat scene sucks. this one is better.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhEv4-2SAVU HAHA, THE EGGS MADE ME HUNGRY
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >