Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Go Fuck Yourself Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Say No To Race Mixing! by Confederate Flag @ 07/01/15 11:08 AM

Originally Posted By: degrademeHalf white. Half filipino. How do we go about this dilemma? I thought you were white based on your avatar, it's hard to make out actually but I do see that you have light skin. I guess you could join us whites and b
Jump to new posts Re: Say No To Race Mixing! by tunafish @ 07/01/15 09:06 AM

A black guy asked me the other day if there was a colored printer in the library I said it's 2015 man you can use whatever printer you want.
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by AL BUNDY @ 07/01/15 06:46 AM

Damn just seen they $95 each lol...i get they needed to get rid of board shorts with fluro sponsors of dude wipes an shit but fuck me im not sure these look much better, shit look like a soccer or tennis jerseys lol
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by AL BUNDY @ 07/01/15 06:40 AM

Giblert melendez Marcio Machida Jacare 'Ronaldo' Souza LOL you had one fucking job
Jump to new posts Re: Kill All Wiggers!!! by J0shuaKane @ 07/01/15 06:39 AM

yes, cleanse the earth of the milk chalk scourge! just skiin on his white snow in his tightie whites just like a white wing dove singin bout what they singin perfect place to post this on a board with hip hop in its name sponsored by a white rapper.
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by AL BUNDY @ 07/01/15 06:35 AM

Smh at them fucking reebok kits too, someone actually got paid to design that shit lol
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by AL BUNDY @ 07/01/15 06:31 AM

Ufc are pissed lol, said its the 5th time hes pulled out of a title fight, cowboy, hendo both competed with same injury, spent millions on promotion lol...aldo will be blackballed hard now, if conor wins theyl probly have the unification in ireland.
Jump to new posts Re: Say No To Race Mixing! by J0shuaKane @ 07/01/15 06:29 AM

black women age better.
Jump to new posts Re: Kill All Wiggers!!! by degrademe @ 07/01/15 06:22 AM

No picture of SB? -down votes thread-
Jump to new posts Re: Say No To Race Mixing! by degrademe @ 07/01/15 06:21 AM

Half white. Half filipino. How do we go about this dilemma?
Jump to new posts Kill All Wiggers!!! by Confederate Flag @ 07/01/15 03:02 AM

Faggot wiggers are setting a bad example for us decent whites. Wiggers are basically saying to black people: "Hey black people, come and fuck us white people in the ass, 'cause we are weak and inferior to you". Wiggers should be treated just like t
Jump to new posts Re: Every White Man Should Own This Book.. by Confederate Flag @ 07/01/15 02:46 AM

Originally Posted By: CULTYour thoughts on wiggers? They are faggot trash equal with niggers, if not worse. And yourself?
Jump to new posts Re: Every White Man Should Own This Book.. by CULT @ 07/01/15 02:40 AM

Your thoughts on wiggers?
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by Glock Groupie @ 07/01/15 02:01 AM

Also is officially out. Mendes via 5 RD UD. But I want too see Conor pull it off. I really don't have much interest in seeing Aldo light up Mendes again.
Jump to new posts Every White Man Should Own This Book.. by Confederate Flag @ 07/01/15 01:46 AM

As well as niggers. "The complete and comprehensive history of the White Race, spanning 350 centuries of tumultuous events. This is their incredible story - of vast visions, empires, achievements, triumphs against staggering odds, reckless blun
Jump to new posts Re: Idiological subversion by Confederate Flag @ 07/01/15 01:25 AM

I have no idea what this man is saying, but he's white so he must be right.
Jump to new posts Re: *The Beautiful White Women Thread* by Confederate Flag @ 07/01/15 01:19 AM

Originally Posted By: SADISTIC BASTARD I PREFER MY HOT COCOA BROADS Are you black? if so then good on you, stick to your own. If you're white then I hope you're not squirting inside them. If you are then you better be slitting their throats afte
Jump to new posts Re: *The Beautiful White Women Thread* by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 07/01/15 12:03 AM

I PREFER MY HOT COCOA BROADS
Jump to new posts Re: Say No To Race Mixing! by Confederate Flag @ 06/30/15 10:03 PM

Originally Posted By: degrademeBut...but...I like white dick. What are you saying? you are not white?
Jump to new posts Re: Say No To Race Mixing! by degrademe @ 06/30/15 09:21 PM

But...but...I like white dick.
Jump to new posts Re: *The Beautiful White Women Thread* by Confederate Flag @ 06/30/15 04:40 PM

Jump to new posts Re: *The Beautiful White Women Thread* by Confederate Flag @ 06/30/15 04:23 PM

Jump to new posts Idiological subversion by JohnDoe @ 06/30/15 04:21 PM

THE FOUR STAGES OF IDEOLOGICAL SUBVERSION: WITH FORMER KBG OFFICER, YURI ALEXANDROVICH BEZMENOV INTERVIEWED BY G. EDWARD GRIFFIN A Former KGB Officer Explains The Four Stages of Ideological Subversion: 1 - Demoralization 2 - Destabilization 3 - Cris
Jump to new posts *The Beautiful White Women Thread* by Confederate Flag @ 06/30/15 04:15 PM

My fellow white brothers, we must protect our valuable sisters from other non-whites. Our survival depends on it! Our sisters are amazingly beautiful. Niggers, Arabs, and other non-whites are out to take them and do harm to them, and our race. That
Jump to new posts Re: Say No To Race Mixing! by Confederate Flag @ 06/30/15 12:58 PM

Will you fight? Or will you take it in the ass?
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >