Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Go Fuck Yourself Forum
Jump to new posts Re: NICKI MINAJ NIP SLIP VIDEO by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 50 minutes 19 seconds ago

ITS JUST A NIPPLE BUT I KNOW CATS ON HERE WOULD ENJOY IT
Jump to new posts Re: TONE SPACE/POH GORETEX DISS SONG by Your Old Droog @ Today at 01:05 AM

Originally Posted By: CementHeadOriginally Posted By: SADISTIC BASTARDOriginally Posted By: CementHeadTone is a wigger. Ask him. Tell him Carpe sent ya. U SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT KID TONE IS BLACK, HOW CAN HE BE A WIGGA?? Tone had a DNA/hereditary te
Jump to new posts Re: New Alternate NHH Tinychat by AOTPnDGZ4ever123 @ Today at 12:38 AM

Originally Posted By: AOTPnDGZ4ever123bump
Jump to new posts SNOOP DOGG BURGLARIZES A HOME by SADISTIC BASTARD @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

LOL, HE CAN BE SNOOP'S BROTHER, TALK ABOUT A RESEMBLANCE http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local...FlowTwt_CTBrand
Jump to new posts Re: NEMS GORILLA TATTOO by SADISTIC BASTARD @ Yesterday at 10:29 PM

OH AND DONT FORGET THAT I CAN MAKE MY FURNITURE MOVE JUST BY STARING AT IT
Jump to new posts Re: JOHNNY SACK THREATENS TONY SOPRANO'S FAMILY by SADISTIC BASTARD @ Yesterday at 10:26 PM

I AINT FEELING THE BOARDWALK EMPIRE ITS BASED IN OLD TIMES, THAT SHIT IS BORING TO ME
Jump to new posts Re: Top 10 Hip Hop Albums of 2014 by Filthy Swine @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM

i will check out the albums you listed
Jump to new posts Re: debby ryan by destined2die666 @ Yesterday at 09:03 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/dove_cameron/.compact dove cameron is pretty hot too.
Jump to new posts Re: Sony Pulls Plug On The N0rth K0rea Movie by DIE @ Yesterday at 04:12 PM

Jump to new posts Re: HOPSIN RETIRES by Glock Groupie @ Yesterday at 01:12 PM

He had a few joints but that knock madness album was buttcheeks
Yea Stern ethered Chet Haze for being the dumb wigger he is.
Jump to new posts Re: FEEDING A PACK OF RACOONS by Your Old Droog @ Yesterday at 10:10 AM

keep up the good work with these sick threads.
Jump to new posts Re: ADORABLE CHIHUAHUA CRITTER IN SANTA COSTUME, LOL by Mr Crowley @ Yesterday at 09:35 AM

id roast that santa mutt over an open fire.
Jump to new posts FUNNIEST JERRY SPRINGER SHOW MAN AND HIS FOOD by SADISTIC BASTARD @ Yesterday at 09:33 AM

EVEN THOUGH ITS MOSTLY STAGED THIS SHIT IS FUNNY AS HELL, LOL
Jump to new posts Re: HOOTERS RESTAURANT by Your Old Droog @ Yesterday at 08:59 AM

bnaynay works there
Jump to new posts OBAMA MISTAKEN FOR A VALET DRIVER by SADISTIC BASTARD @ Yesterday at 08:04 AM

LMFAO HE SHOULD APPLY FOR THAT TYPE OF JOB BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY PRESIDENCY ISN'T CUT OUT FOR HIM IF HE FUCKS UP RUNNING THE WORLD, IMAGINE WHAT HE'D DO TO SOMEONES MERCEDES BENZ http://www.myfoxny.com/story/27649404/obama-as-a-black-man-hes-been-mistak
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by Glock Groupie @ Yesterday at 03:48 AM

Pettis vs RDA pretty much a done deal for early next yeah. Dos Anjos will give him a tough fight but Pettis wins that. Lets be honest though Pettis is just holding that belt until Khabib Nurmagmedov is ready to go
Jump to new posts Re: sup by destined2die666 @ 12/17/14 11:43 PM

dont got none. havent heard alota shit in a while. i gotta ger up to date
Jump to new posts Re: One of the best hip hop songs of the 2010s by Glock Groupie @ 12/16/14 08:27 PM

That's a dope track. Jus Allah hasn't been nice since VBD
Jump to new posts Re: NECRO AND HYDE LIVE RIGHT NOW BEING INTERVIEWED by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 12/16/14 08:13 PM

Originally Posted By: destined2die666dave and necro need to do a track. a lil grandmaster b and sexorcist action. maybe nec could rhyme some shit about kelly bundy YEA CHRISTINA APPLEGATE IS A TRUE SLUT BAG EVEN NOW IN 2014, SHE CAN DEF GET THE DIC
Jump to new posts Re: Some new soundtracks by DIE @ 12/16/14 03:42 PM

Aria Prayogi & Fajar Yuskemal - The Raid Offical original score not the gay one by Linkin Park Also patiently waiting for the Candyman soundtrack to ship. As the release date gets closer I find myself muttering things in my, ahem, ca
Jump to new posts Re: MOST ANNOYING PUTZ ON YOUTUBE by destined2die666 @ 12/16/14 12:41 PM

ayo Cement head pretty sure die was just agreeing with you about sadistic bastard
Jump to new posts Re: LIL WAYNE BE STYLIN by DIE @ 12/16/14 12:23 PM

yep desperation. Cling to that:)
Jump to new posts Re: EATING ONE FOOD AND BEVERAGE FOR REST OF YOUR LIFE by Glock Groupie @ 12/15/14 11:48 PM

Fish.. Potatoes....Broccoli...and some ice water or juice
Jump to new posts Re: BRAND NEW MR.HYDE SINGLE "DEMON CHANT" by degrademe @ 12/15/14 06:53 PM

Deadly soundinnn. Good stuff.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >