Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Go Fuck Yourself Forum
Jump to new posts Re: GRAFFITI-POST THEM THROWIES AND OTHER ART by Bruce_wa @ 1 minute 55 seconds ago

la liberté n'existe pas , il y as ętre en accords avec son environnement ou non rien d'autre
Jump to new posts Re: NAKED BITCH TEARS UP A MCDONALDS by esevato @ 50 minutes 48 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Hitler finds out he can't keep his doctor by SADISTIC BASTARD @ Today at 12:11 AM

HAHAHAA
Jump to new posts Howard Stern - Bam Margera & Novak Interview by DIE @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

I laughed out loud multiple times this is from 2 days ago 4-14-14
Jump to new posts Re: new aotp in death reborn by DIE @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

predictable generic aotp.. shits wack
Yea killah priest put this guy down. He was probably fucked up
Jump to new posts Re: what are some of your recent purchases by Dirt Bag @ Yesterday at 08:16 PM

lots of fancy beers and a new nintendo wii u
Jump to new posts Re: Girls are Assholes by SADISTIC BASTARD @ Yesterday at 03:13 PM

Originally Posted By: deeekin he mad HAHA THE FAT COP LOST HIS COOL HE KNEW THE DRIVER WAS RIGHT
Jump to new posts Re: BRUCE LEE BUILDING IN BROOKLYN by Enemy.Of.Mankind @ Yesterday at 06:48 AM

It should have John Howard, our former prime minister, instead of the other guy with the same name.
Jump to new posts Re: The Metal Thread by Enemy.Of.Mankind @ Yesterday at 06:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Mean StreakThantifaxath - Sacred White Noise (2014) Country: Canada Genre: Black Metal Quality: mp3, CBR 320 kbps Tracklist: 1. The Bright White Nothing At The End Of The Tunnel (06:44) 2. Where I End And The Hemlock Begins
Jump to new posts Re: Official NHH Tinychat by Enemy.Of.Mankind @ 04/15/14 08:07 AM

Originally Posted By: bnaynayjust me and some fag.. come join Say hi to Tansit. This thread will be 1000 pages of posts saying come in etc!
Jump to new posts Re: how to take a shit by deeekin @ 04/15/14 02:04 AM

i didn't watch it or even click on this thread. i promise
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight Thread by RyanLeaveYaDyin @ 04/14/14 05:14 PM

http://mmajunkie.com/events/tuf-nations-finale
Jump to new posts Re: Cops with nothing better to do... by Enemy.Of.Mankind @ 04/14/14 03:46 PM

I think he turned his head at the last minute and part of the side of his face only took some impact. The shooter was certified insane and got sent to the appropriate hospital. The equivalent of Bellvue in NY. His father, whom the gun belonged to
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Mothman you faggot April 12 by Enemy.Of.Mankind @ 04/14/14 09:59 AM

Thanks for the well wishes people. Things have gone downhill - I'm back at work.
Jump to new posts Re: Danny Trejo on the Howard Stern show by Mr Crowley @ 04/13/14 02:15 PM

Yeah, i was just remarking at how dumb luci is for using the word "reverse racism" i want to punch him in the face even more now.
Jump to new posts Re: Wrestlemania 30 by Nternal @ 04/12/14 03:06 AM

Jump to new posts Re: NEMS FREESTYLE ON STATIK SELEKTAH VIDEO by SADISTIC BASTARD @ 04/12/14 12:57 AM

DIE IS STUCK ON A WIGGA REPEAT PHASE, LOL
Jump to new posts Re: CHI CHI'S ARE THE BEST by esevato @ 04/11/14 08:32 PM

I LIKE CHI CHI'S TOO BRO !!!
Jump to new posts Re: Willie The Kid + Bronze Nazareth by DIE @ 04/11/14 06:38 PM

Fucking Blades
Jump to new posts Re: Reissue Of Un Or U Out by Possexed @ 04/11/14 08:53 AM

more than 1k quality poasts i'm the king of new york
Jump to new posts Re: UEFA Champions League Finals by Enemy.Of.Mankind @ 04/11/14 04:45 AM

Yeah all are pretty equal. I'm still going to say Real will win.
Jump to new posts Re: kid stabs 20 in PA school by Possexed @ 04/11/14 01:36 AM

Originally Posted By: NternalOriginally Posted By: Enemy.Of.MankindObama will ban the knife now. I remember seeing this one dude in a video being asked about his opinions of gun control. This dude ,of course, was all for gun control but then this so
Jump to new posts Re: Rat on NYC subway video by Nternal @ 04/10/14 09:42 PM

Over here all the mexican kids would be chasing it around the bus " El ratón !"
Jump to new posts Re: Best Hip Hop track of 2014 so far by DIE @ 04/10/14 09:26 PM

Doppelgangaz X Mass Appeal
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >