Page 25 of 34 < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 >
Topic Options
#108176 - 06/03/10 04:36 AM Re: What show you fucking with at the moment? [Re: Hyde Goon]
Hyde Goon Offline
King of Wenches

Loc: Canada
And watching "The Adventures Of Brisco County, Jr." Bruce Campbell is that dude!

#108179 - 06/03/10 05:00 AM Re: What show you fucking with at the moment? [Re: Hyde Goon]
Rant_Casey Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Loc: Paris, France
Originally Posted By: Hyde Goon
Just finished "The Wire" a few days ago. And holy fuck is it amazing. It exceeded my expectations by far. Still can't stop thinking about it.

In my opinion Oz and The Wire are the best tv shows ever made.
Do you have the dvd's of The Wire ? Because de bonuses are very intersting too, especially the ones in the last season.

Who put my calculator into jelly again ?

#108180 - 06/03/10 05:25 AM Re: What show you fucking with at the moment? [Re: Rant_Casey]
Hyde Goon Offline
King of Wenches

Nah, I don't have the DVD's but am planning on getting them soon, I'd love to see the extras, although HBO usually shafts DVD releases with slim to none special features.

I also plan on watching "Oz" soon too, can't wait.

#108282 - 06/04/10 01:12 AM Re: What show you fucking with at the moment? [Re: Hyde Goon]
Switchblizzel Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Loc: Martinsburg, West Virginia
Just finished "The Wire" a few days ago. And holy fuck is it amazing. It exceeded my expectations by far. Still can't stop thinking about it.

I told ya bro. That shit blew my fucking mind. I was so depressed when it went off the air. Shit's pimp cause I live right up the road from Bmore.
Made me not want to get lost in that bitch. That's for sure....lol.

And watching "The Adventures Of Brisco County, Jr." Bruce Campbell is that dude!

LOL. That is awesome. I need to do that as well. That's how I first learned who Bruce Campbell was. My friend was talking about Evil Dead
and showed me a few clips or pics and I'm like "Brisco County Jr. no fucking way"....haha

Nah, I don't have the DVD's but am planning on getting them soon, I'd love to see the extras, although HBO usually shafts DVD releases with slim to none special features.

I also plan on watching "Oz" soon too, can't wait.

Def don't sleep on Oz either. I did for the longest time and I'm pissed at myself. When you watch it you'll see a lot of cats on there that
were on the Wire as well as Dexter too. I'm on Season 5 right now I have that and Season 6 to go. I thought it was crazy how I'm in the middle
of watching Oz then Necro drops a line about Beecher in The Asshole Anthem. Pure gold!

#114281 - 06/17/10 06:48 AM Re: What show you fucking with at the moment? [Re: Switchblizzel]
Hyde Goon Offline
King of Wenches

Just finished "The Sopranos".

#114313 - 06/17/10 01:47 PM Re: What show you fucking with at the moment? [Re: Hyde Goon]
Rant_Casey Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Just finished "The Sopranos".

very dope

Do you know "6 feet under" ? Very intelligent show

#114334 - 06/17/10 04:52 PM Re: What show you fucking with at the moment? [Re: Rant_Casey]
Hyde Goon Offline
King of Wenches

Yea I do, hopefully if all goes to plan I'll be starting "Six Feet Under" next in a couple days.

#114493 - 06/19/10 04:04 PM Re: What show you fucking with at the moment? [Re: Hyde Goon]
Switchblizzel Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Loc: Martinsburg, West Virginia
I need to peep that shit as well. I'm almost done Season 6 of Oz.

#114546 - 06/20/10 04:16 PM Re: What show you fucking with at the moment? [Re: Switchblizzel]
Rant_Casey Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

I also advise you guys to watch " Mad men "

A drama about one of New York's most prestigious ad agencies at the beginning of the 1960s, focusing on one of the firm's most mysterious but extremely talented ad executives, Donald Draper.

#114549 - 06/20/10 04:47 PM Re: What show you fucking with at the moment? [Re: Rant_Casey]
Hyde Goon Offline
King of Wenches

Yea, it's good. I've only peeped the first season. Didn't stay with it but hopefully will catch up later this summer.

Page 25 of 34 < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 >

Moderator:  The Sexorcist