Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
#172146 - 08/27/10 04:56 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: Your Old Droog]
Sapient Offline
Depraved Rabbi

Loc: Canada
QUIT RUNNIN YO MOUTH BITCH. I WOULD HERB YOU WITH MY FACEBASHERS. THOSE ARE WHAT I NICK NAMED MY FISTS. WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY GOT THE NICK NAME FOR? AHAHAHAHAHA FUCKIN PUSSY

Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore.
You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.

#172148 - 08/27/10 04:56 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: Sapient]
KabawL Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: HD of CA
WHAT TIME IS IT GOONS?!? MY PROBATION OFFICER IS COMING OVER AT 2 I DONT WANT SYRINGES LAYING AROUND GOING TO HAVE MY SLUT PICK THEM UP OR ILL SHOVE THEM UP HER ASS!

#172149 - 08/27/10 04:59 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: KabawL]
Sapient Offline
Depraved Rabbi

ANY OF YOU GOONS HEARD OF BREATHING? IVE BEEN FUCKIN WITH IT FOR A WHILE NOW. MY FRIEND SHOWED ME AH BUT YOU FAG PUSSYS DONT HAVE FRIENDS. YO WHAT TAT SHOULD I GET NEXT? I WAS THINKING OF A TABLE WITH SOME DRINKS ON IT AND THEN THE WORD 'YOU' UNDER THE TABLE SO WHEN I GO OUT IN PUBLIC I CAN SHOW PEOPLE AND TELL THEM I CAN DRINK THEM UNDER THE TABLE.

You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.

#172150 - 08/27/10 04:59 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: Your Old Droog]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
Originally Posted By: deeekin
YO WHAT TYPES OF TOMATO SAUCE YOU GOONZ FUK WIT ON YOUR PASTA FAZOOOL.
I FUCKS WIT THAT PREGO MUSHROOM OR RAGU WITH MEAT SAUCE.
THEN I POUR THE SAUCE ON MY BITCH'S HEAD WHILE SHE'S EATING
AND SHOVE THE WOODEN SPOON COVERED IN SAUCE UP HER ASS.
WHAT SHE GETS FOR DISRESPECTING THE KING OF DEATH RAP!!!

MY BITCH WAS PREGO ONCE I JUST PUNCHED HER IN THE STOMACH MAD TIMES SO WE COULD SAVE MONEY DUMB HO WANTED TO SPEND CASH I COULD USE ON NECRO PRODUCT. FUCKIN SLUTS DONT KNOW NO BETTER GIVE THEM SOME CASH AND THEYLL BE BUYING MAKE UP AND WHORE SHIT KEEP THEM BITCHES IN THE KITCEHN MAKING ME FUSILI.

#172151 - 08/27/10 05:00 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: KabawL]
KabawL Offline

Loc: HD of CA
I JUST PUT A GLASS DICK IN MY MOUTH ANYONE EVER PUT A DICK IN THEIR MOUTH LIKE ME? I LOVE THAT WHITE STUFF! ANYONE GOT WHITE STUFF FOR SALE?

#172152 - 08/27/10 05:02 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

WHAT KINDA KITCHEN UTENSILS YALL FUCK WITH I WAS AT A SOUP PLACE THE OTHER DAY AND THEY HAD A SPOON THAT WAS A FORK I USED IT AND IT WORKED FOR MY SOUP AND FOR THE STUFF IN THE SOUP FOR FORKING. ANY YALL CAN HELP A FELLOW GOON OUT? IT LOOKS LIKE A SPOON WITH A FORK TOGETHER COUDNT FIND A LINK ON THE INTERNET HELP!! THANKS

#172153 - 08/27/10 05:03 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

HELP GOONS STILL HAVENT FOUND OUT WHAT IT IS I KNOW ITS NOT A KNIFE THANKS!!!!

#172155 - 08/27/10 05:06 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Your Old Droog Online   happy

Loc: Tennessee
YO GONNA GET A NEW TATTOO OF PREGO MUSHROOM WIT A N LOGO AND A WOODEN SPOON COMING OUT THE BOTTLE.
WAS GONNA GET IT THIS WEEK BUT MY JEW LANDLORD JEWED ME OUT OF MY MONEY SO I'M GONNA WIT TIL NEXT WEEK.

#172157 - 08/27/10 05:08 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: Your Old Droog]
LucifrinImperium Offline

YO THATS RACIST DONT BE SAYIN SHIT LIKE THAT NECROS JEWISH AND ONE OF MY GREAT GRANDPAS FRIENDS IS JEWISH. DONT BE SAYIN SHIT LIKE THAT.

#172158 - 08/27/10 05:08 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Sapient Offline
Depraved Rabbi

YO WHAT TYPE OF GEAR YOU GOONS ROCKIN? I ROCK T SHIRTS AND PANTS BUT TODAY I SAW SOME FAGGOT WHO I COULD HAVE MASHED WEARING SOME SORT OF HALF PANTS. YEAH I KNOW RIGHT? THEY WERE CUT OFF AT THE KNEE ON SOME BITCH SHIT BUT I WAS THINKIN I MIGHT ROCK EM SO PEOPLE CAN CHECK MY TATS. LIKE THIS ONE I JUST GOT OF THIS LION THATS EATING A BABY AND THE LION HAS A CHAIN WITH A NECRO PENDANT AND THE BABY IS HOLDING A WORLD AND THE WORLD HAS HEADPHONES ON IT AND THERES AN ARROW THAT POINTS TO THE HEADPHONES AND IT HAS DEATH RAP! BESIDE IT!!

Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 13 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist