Page 5 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
#172159 - 08/27/10 05:09 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: LucifrinImperium]
KabawL Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: HD of CA
ANY OF YOU GOONS KNOW IF WALMART SELLS WALLS? I SLAMMED MY BITCHES HEAD INTO EVERY ROOM IN THIS HOUSE. I NEED NEW WALLS DOES WALMART HAVE THEM? WALGREENS? HELP!

#172160 - 08/27/10 05:09 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Your Old Droog Online   happy

Loc: Tennessee
ARITE, CALM DOWN KID.
WAS JUST TALKIN BOUT MY ASSHOLE JEW LANDLORD.
NOT BEING RACIST. DIE!!

#172161 - 08/27/10 05:10 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: Sapient]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
Originally Posted By: Sapient
YO WHAT TYPE OF GEAR YOU GOONS ROCKIN? I ROCK T SHIRTS AND PANTS BUT TODAY I SAW SOME FAGGOT WHO I COULD HAVE MASHED WEARING SOME SORT OF HALF PANTS. YEAH I KNOW RIGHT? THEY WERE CUT OFF AT THE KNEE ON SOME BITCH SHIT BUT I WAS THINKIN I MIGHT ROCK EM SO PEOPLE CAN CHECK MY TATS. LIKE THIS ONE I JUST GOT OF THIS LION THATS EATING A BABY AND THE LION HAS A CHAIN WITH A NECRO PENDANT AND THE BABY IS HOLDING A WORLD AND THE WORLD HAS HEADPHONES ON IT AND THERES AN ARROW THAT POINTS TO THE HEADPHONES AND IT HAS DEATH RAP! BESIDE IT!!

THAT SOUNDS DOPE I GOT A BITCH ON ALL FOURS NAKED ON MY SHIRT SHE IS COOKING A 6 COURSE ITALIAN MEAL BUT SHE IS ALSO THE TABLE AND SHE IS ALSO THE COOK AND YOU CAN FUCK HER CAUSE SHES NAKED ON ALL FOURS WHILE LISTENING TO NECRO SEXORCIST ALBUM SHIT IS GOONED OUT MY TATTOO ARTIST DID IT HE LET ME DO WHAT I WANTED.

#172162 - 08/27/10 05:12 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: LucifrinImperium]

YO WHAT TYPE OF QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT TYPES OF SHIT U FUX WIT YOU GUYS FUCKIN WIT.
I FUX WIT THEM QUESTIONS BOUT WHAT TYPES OF CEREAL YALL FUX WIT.
I FUX WIT COCOA PUFFS BTW. MY BITCH IS GOING OUT TO GET ME A BOX RIGHT NOW.

#172163 - 08/27/10 05:14 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: LucifrinImperium]
KabawL Offline

ANY OF YOU GOONS KNOW IF MILK REALLY DOES A BODY GOOD? I DRINK THAT SHIT ALL DAY. DO YOU THINK IM FAT? ILL START DRINKING 2% SON LET ME KNOW GOONS

#172165 - 08/27/10 05:18 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: KabawL]
LucifrinImperium Offline

WHAT KINDA DEVICES FOR COMMUNICATION YALL GOONS FUCK WITH? I FUCK WITH THE NECRO BOARDS I CAN TYPE ABOUT FUCKING WHORES AND MOST OF ALL GULLY NECRO MUSIC. I TRIED FUCKIN WITH A PHONE BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WORK THOSE THINGS TOO MANY NUMBERS, ANY YALL CAN HELP A GOON OUT HOW TO USE THE PHONE? I GOT THESE NUMBERS ON A PIECE OF PAPER IN MY HAND FOR BUYING HEROIN BUT I DONT KNOW HOW THE NUMBERS GO IN THE PHONE WHAT PART OF THE PHONE DO I PUT THE PAPER IN DOES IT GO IN THE TOP OR BOTTOM WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YALL CAN HELP ME!!! THANKS!!

#172166 - 08/27/10 05:18 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: KabawL]

HAHAHA!! I POUR MILK IN A DOGGIE BOWL AND MAKE MY BITCH DRINK FROM IT!!!! THEN I MAKE HER BARK LIKE A DOG WHILE I KICK HER IN THE ASS!!! DIE!!

WHAT TYPE OF WAYS TO DEGRADE WHORES YOU GOONS FUCKIN WIT?
I FUX WIT THAT MAKING THEM DRINK MILK OUTTA DOGGIE BOWLS SHIT.

#172167 - 08/27/10 05:20 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: Your Old Droog]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Originally Posted By: deeekin
YO WHAT TYPE OF QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT TYPES OF SHIT U FUX WIT YOU GUYS FUCKIN WIT.
I FUX WIT THEM QUESTIONS BOUT WHAT TYPES OF CEREAL YALL FUX WIT.
I FUX WIT COCOA PUFFS BTW. MY BITCH IS GOING OUT TO GET ME A BOX RIGHT NOW.

TONY THE TIGER IS A CEREAL SHIT HEAD FUCK HIM

#172169 - 08/27/10 05:28 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: LucifrinImperium]
KabawL Offline

I STOLE A LCD TV FROM BEST BUY BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT SAID LSD. IS IT THE SAME THING? I WANT TO TRIP BALLS ALREADY LET ME KNOW GOONS!

#172170 - 08/27/10 05:33 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Originally Posted By: LucifrinImperium
ANY YALL GOONS KNOW HOW TO QUOTE IVE BEEN TRYING TO QUOTE BUT ALL I CAN DO IS COPY AND PASTE CAN ANY OF YALL GOONS HELP ME WITH THIS ID APPRECIATE IT HELP THANKS!!!!

Originally Posted By: LucifrinImperium
ANY YALL GOONS KNOW HOW TO QUOTE IVE BEEN TRYING TO QUOTE BUT ALL I CAN DO IS COPY AND PASTE CAN ANY OF YALL GOONS HELP ME WITH THIS ID APPRECIATE IT HELP THANKS!!!!

Edited by LucifrinImperium (08/27/10 05:33 AM)
Edit Reason: ANY YALL GOONS KNOW HOW TO QUOTE IVE BEEN TRYING TO QUOTE BUT ALL I CAN DO IS COPY AND PASTE CAN ANY OF YALL GOONS HELP ME WITH THIS ID APPRECIATE IT HELP THANKS!!!

Page 5 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist