Page 6 of 13 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
#172171 - 08/27/10 05:33 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: KabawL]
deeekin Online   happy
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

YO WHAT TYPE OF SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS YALL NIGGAS FUCKIN WIT.

I FUX WIT THEM ONES ABOUT ASKIN WHAT TYPES OF STUFF U FUCK WIT,
DEGRADING SLUTS IN UNIQUE WAYS, AND NOT KNOWING HOW TO ACCESS LINKS TO STUFF. DIE!!!

#172172 - 08/27/10 05:35 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: deeekin]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
WHAT KINDA IMPRESSIONS OF IMPRESSIONS OF QUOTES OF SADISTC BASTARD QUOTES YALLS FUCKS WITH? I FUCKS WITH WORDS LIKE FUCKS WITH AND GOONS AND WHORE AND BITCH AND ITALIAN FOODS AND LITTLE KIDS HAHHAHAHAHA!!!!! FUCKIN SCHMUCKS DIE!!!!

#172174 - 08/27/10 05:38 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: deeekin]
Hyde Goon Offline
King of Wenches

Loc: Canada
YO! ANY YALL GOONS HEAR THAT NEW JEEZY TRACK!?!?!?!? SHIT IS LIKE HERION INJECTED STRAIGHT IN MY DICK!!!

HOW MANY UGLY BLACK BROAD BITCHES SHOULD I PUT IN MY SIG, IS 10 TOO MANY? HOW DO YOU MAKE THIS INTERWEB SHIT WORK???

IMMA SPAZ OUT IF NUNNA YOU GOONS DONT HOOK ME UP WIT A DOWNLOAD LINK

YOOO BARZINI!!!! THAT NIRVANA TRACK WIT THE HYDE VERSE DUN YET??? ITS WAY BETTER THAN OG

BOUT TO GO DEGRADE SOME HUMAN FILTH, OTHER WISE KNOWN AS BITCHES. WHEN I BE BACK THERE BETTER BE AT LEAST 20 DOWNLOAD LINKS WAITIN FOR ME

#172175 - 08/27/10 05:38 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: Hyde Goon]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Originally Posted By: LucifrinImperium

ANY YALL GOONS KNOW HOW TO QUOTE IVE BEEN TRYING TO QUOTE BUT ALL I CAN DO IS COPY AND PASTE CAN ANY OF YALL GOONS HELP ME WITH THIS ID APPRECIATE IT HELP THANKS!!!!

ANY YALL GOONS KNOW HOW TO QUOTE IVE BEEN TRYING TO QUOTE BUT ALL I CAN DO IS COPY AND PASTE CAN ANY OF YALL GOONS HELP ME WITH THIS ID APPRECIATE IT HELP THANKS!!!!

Edited by LucifrinImperium (08/27/10 05:39 AM)
Edit Reason: ANY YALL GOONS KNOW HOW TO QUOTE IVE BEEN TRYING TO QUOTE BUT ALL I CAN DO IS COPY AND PASTE CAN ANY OF YALL GOONS HELP ME WITH THIS ID APPRECIATE IT HELP THANKS!!!![/quote] [quote=LucifrinImperium]ANY YALL GOONS KNOW HOW TO QUOTE IVE BEEN TRYING TO QUOTE

#172177 - 08/27/10 05:43 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: LucifrinImperium]
deeekin Online   happy

YO WHAT TYPES OF UBB CODE YALL GOONS FUCK WIT?!?

I FUX WIT THEM FONT COLOR ONES
AND I FUX WIT FONT SIZE CODE

SOMETIMES I FUCK WIT BOTH AT ONCE

WHICH SMILIES U FUCKIN WIT? I FUX WIT MAD mad AND GRIN grin

#172178 - 08/27/10 05:44 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: deeekin]
LucifrinImperium Offline

[quote=LucifrinImperium]ANY YALL GOONS KNOW HOW TO QUOTE IVE BEEN TRYING TO QUOTE BUT ALL I CAN DO IS COPY AND PASTE CAN ANY OF YALL GOONS HELP ME WITH THIS ID APPRECIATE IT HELP THANKS!!!!

HELP STILL CANT QUOTE THANKS!!!

Edited by LucifrinImperium (08/27/10 05:44 AM)
Edit Reason: [quote=LucifrinImperium]HELP STILL CANT QUOTE THANKS!!![/quote]

#172179 - 08/27/10 05:46 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: LucifrinImperium]
KabawL Offline

Loc: HD of CA
ANY OF YOU GOONS FUCK WIT TRANNYS? EVER SINCE NECRO MENTIONED IT IN HIS MUSIC I STARTED FUCKIN WITH THEM HOW ABOUT YOU GOONS YOU DO WHAT NECRO SAYS AND DOES? DIO!

#172181 - 08/27/10 05:49 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: KabawL]
KabawL Offline

Loc: HD of CA
YO GOONS HOW DO I POST A PICTURE? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!
HOW DO I POST A PICTURE GOONS?

#172183 - 08/27/10 05:54 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: KabawL]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Originally Posted By: LucifrinImperiumQUOTE

Edited by LucifrinImperium (08/27/10 05:44 AM)
Edit Reason:

quote=LucifrinImperium]QUOTE

#172184 - 08/27/10 05:55 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: KabawL]
Down with NECRO Online   content
Commander & Beesh 1st Platoon

Loc: New York
YO ANY OF YOU GOONS IN HERE RECOMEND ANY GOOD HORROR FLICKS?? I FEEL LIKE YOU GUYS WOULD KNOW SUM GOOD ONES. CAN YALL HOOK A NIGGA UP WITH A LINK? AND HOW CAN I PLAY IT ON THE COMPUTER? IS THERE A SECRET CODE?? OR DO I STILL NEED A CD PLAYER FOR IT??? HELP PLEASE!!

Page 6 of 13 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist