Page 32 of 34 < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 >
Topic Options
#180743 - 11/01/10 05:22 AM Re: What show you fucking with at the moment? [Re: Hyde Goon]
Hyde Goon Offline
King of Wenches

Loc: Canada
Watched "The Walking Dead" pilot. Shit was fresh as shit. I hope it's as good in the following weeks.

#181999 - 11/17/10 01:36 AM Re: What show you fucking with at the moment? [Re: Hyde Goon]
Switchblizzel Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Loc: Martinsburg, West Virginia
Originally Posted By: Hyde Goon
Watched "The Walking Dead" pilot. Shit was fresh as shit. I hope it's as good in the following weeks.

Yeah I need to get on that tip. I saw a lil bit from one of the episodes.

#182034 - 11/17/10 06:25 AM Re: What show you fucking with at the moment? [Re: Switchblizzel]
Hyde Goon Offline
King of Wenches

Loc: Canada
It's been pretty solid so far. You should get on it, only 6 episodes this season, already got renewed for a 13 episode 2nd season though.

#182067 - 11/17/10 08:01 PM Re: What show you fucking with at the moment? [Re: Hyde Goon]
Rant_Casey Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Loc: Paris, France
Just finished Twin Peaks, it was fucking dope, even though the 2nd season was a little less good than the first.
The last episode, directed by David Lynch, was insane.
Ahah I'm glad I didn't see it when I was a child smile Creepy shit

Who put my calculator into jelly again ?

#182601 - 11/23/10 09:03 PM Re: What show you fucking with at the moment? [Re: Rant_Casey]
Switchblizzel Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Yo Rant Casey,

It just hit me. Your name that is. I just read that book by Chuck Palahniuk. Actually I've read a lot of his books, but still have a few to go.
I just wanted to holla at you on that and tell you I thought that was dope...haha

#182845 - 11/25/10 09:37 PM Re: What show you fucking with at the moment? [Re: Switchblizzel]
Rant_Casey Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Loc: Paris, France
Originally Posted By: Switchblizzel
Yo Rant Casey,

It just hit me. Your name that is. I just read that book by Chuck Palahniuk. Actually I've read a lot of his books, but still have a few to go.
I just wanted to holla at you on that and tell you I thought that was dope...haha

ahah yeah Palahniuk is sick, me too I still have 1 or 2 Palahniuk's book to read, like Invisible Monsters.

I just finished Pygmy, did you read it ? What did you think ? A lot of people hated it because of the way it was written, but I fucking loved it, one of my favorites. The 15 first pages are strange but then you get used to it.

Who put my calculator into jelly again ?

#183232 - 11/30/10 09:51 PM Re: What show you fucking with at the moment? [Re: Rant_Casey]
Switchblizzel Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Originally Posted By: Rant_Casey
Originally Posted By: Switchblizzel
Yo Rant Casey,

ahah yeah Palahniuk is sick, me too I still have 1 or 2 Palahniuk's book to read, like Invisible Monsters.

I just finished Pygmy, did you read it ? What did you think ? A lot of people hated it because of the way it was written, but I fucking loved it, one of my favorites. The 15 first pages are strange but then you get used to it.

Na I still have "Survivor", "Haunted", "Pygmy", and "Lullaby" to read. The last one I actually read was "Rant" a month or so ago. I have also read "Snuff", "Choke", "Invisible Monsters", and "Diary" (I think that's all...lol). "Invisible Monsters" is alright. It took me awhile to figure out what the fuck was going on in that book for longer than I would have liked. I would have to say that I have liked "Choke" the best so far. I also read his book "Stranger Than Fiction: True Stories". That was a pretty good read as well.

Also I just got done DL'ing the first 5 episodes of "The Walking Dead". I'll prob start watching it in the next few weeks.

#184545 - 12/17/10 01:59 PM Re: What show you fucking with at the moment? [Re: Switchblizzel]
Casket Levitated Offline
a fucking nobody!!!!!!!!!!

Archer
Frisky Dingo
Nip/tuck
Entourage
Dexter

...hella witty type shit

and for some reason...i'm gettin' sucked back inta ol' school badass anime. like the shit that used to play on Toonami, like Cowboy Bebop n' shit, Outlaw Star..fuckin' gundam n shit lol...the art in that shit is so fuckin beyond me. shit makes you think when you roll a blunt on a logical perspective. there's so many messages in anime it's fuckin' crazy.

#185175 - 12/27/10 03:51 AM Re: What show you fucking with at the moment? [Re: Casket Levitated]
AL BUNDY Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Loc: Memphis
bored to death

#185669 - 01/03/11 05:54 PM Re: What show you fucking with at the moment? [Re: AL BUNDY]
Switchblizzel Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

I finished Dexter Season 5. Shit was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. Watched Season 1 of Parks and Recreation. It was pretty good.
I'll start watching season 2 of that soon. I'm in the middle of Spartacus: Blood and Sand. That shit is way more bad ass than I could have
hoped for. Watched Eastbound & Down Seasons 1 & 2 over again because that is prob my favorite show of all fucking time...haha

Page 32 of 34 < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 >

Moderator:  The Sexorcist