Page 13 of 26 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 >
Topic Options
#183518 - 12/04/10 03:07 AM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: Fwank The Nutter]
Jack Lantern Offline
Military Basterd Whore Murderer 2nd Command

no problem. i throw these compilations together for myself, but i always figure ill post up the links for anyone who might want them. so far, its only you, haha. i dont know, noone seems to give a shit about anything on this site anymore. but anyways...

The Premonist - Collections, Volume 1 (Bootleg)

01 - The Premonist - Music For ADD
02 - The Premonist - No Pills Taken
03 - The Premonist - Scrapula (Parts 1-3)
04 - The Premonist - Whores Holiday
05 - The Premonist - Return Of Scrapula
06 - The Premonist - Bob Naustic & The Illegitimate Sons
07 - The Premonist & Plan B - Mutations Mix (PROMO)

Quote:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8W66JC3I

Johnny Autospy - Snuff Show 666XXX

01 - Death Fetish (Gore & Gals)
02 - 666XXX
03 - Orgy Fuck Fest
04 - Silent Movie (Cut, Chop, & Burn)
05 - Bleeding MEAT
06 - Snuff Show
07 - Uncle Eabrium

BONUS:
01 - Necro - Prefix For Death (Johnny Autopsy Remix)
02 - Necro - Push It To The Limit (Johnny Autopsy Remix)
03 - Necro - Kill That Shit (Johnny Autopsy Remix)

Quote:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZDKCK616

i put the 3 Necro remixes in the Johnny Autopsy zip if anyone wanted them as mp3...

#183521 - 12/04/10 05:07 AM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: Jack Lantern]
troy Offline
a log of smelly turd

just signed up to say cheers for puting these up man. soo dope, been listning to tsoi non stop since i found this thread.

ps. plz dont stop uploading this stuff haha

#183549 - 12/04/10 09:14 AM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: troy]
Jack Lantern Offline

Originally Posted By: troy
just signed up to say cheers for puting these up man. soo dope, been listning to tsoi non stop since i found this thread.

ps. plz dont stop uploading this stuff haha

im glad you signed up to say that. good to know i didnt totally waste my time uploading this stuff. aside from a couple people, no one seems to pay this thread any attention. which is actually pretty ironic seeing how talented these guys actually are and how hard its been finding all this music throughout the past couple/few years.

show support, check out all their myspaces and give a shout out. these guys are underrated, they need to know theres people out there that truly appreciate their work.

#183550 - 12/04/10 09:42 AM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: Jack Lantern]
troy Offline
a log of smelly turd

Yea man these guys a crazy talented. do you know if sunns album is still going to come out?

Its fucked up the amount of bullshit hiphop out there going big when there stuff like this that just blows it away.

#183559 - 12/04/10 05:29 PM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: troy]
Fwank The Nutter Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Loc: Space
TSOI and related stuff is crazy, some of my favorite pieces of hip-hop. So yeah, definitely don't stop uploading this. I've bought the TSOI album, but I don't think you can get most of the other stuff.

#183562 - 12/04/10 06:37 PM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: troy]
REALITY Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Loc: Concrete Hell
Yea man these guys a crazy talented. do you know if sunns album is still going to come out?

Its fucked up the amount of bullshit hiphop out there going big when there stuff like this that just blows it away.

I've sent Sunn Sunn a few messages over the years (one as recently as october) asking about this and never got any reply...

yo Poizon you got those tracks from Sneaky Petes myspace? I see you got one of them up on the Vol. III you just posted, I been wanting those for a minute but haven't found out a way how to get em.

also you know what's up with that Indrid Cold? He still doing shit? still go by the same name? I can't find anything from him or about him and he's the best in the group, shits fucking annoying, mother fucker needs to drop a solo! or at least throw a few tracks out every now and then... wasted talent

"Let me ask you something. If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?"

#183571 - 12/04/10 08:46 PM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: REALITY]
Fwank The Nutter Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Loc: Space
I have Indrid Cold on Facebook, and I do think he talked about doing something new. Not sure if it was solo or with some other group or what.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1445476792

#183587 - 12/05/10 12:10 AM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: Fwank The Nutter]
linocore Offline
a bag of shit

I am so damn happy I got put on to these guys.....

Did Sunn Sunn's album come out yet?

And what about Gutta's Vietong group. Can anyone post their music on MU?

#183592 - 12/05/10 04:31 AM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: linocore]
Jack Lantern Offline

your guess is as good as mine on sunn sunn. i think hes holding out for someone to give him a deal before he drops it or something.. or maybe waiting for some kind of distrobution deal... i just dont know... its been years now... he said "get ready for the haunting..." on TSOI's first album, and that was 2006 or some shit...

all i know is "Homicidal Music" is a banger. i remember having the snippet on one of the old versions of "rare cuts" before i revised them. finished product is bad ass. wonder what the rest of the album will sound like...

Originally Posted By: Fwank The Nutter
TSOI and related stuff is crazy, some of my favorite pieces of hip-hop. So yeah, definitely don't stop uploading this. I've bought the TSOI album, but I don't think you can get most of the other stuff.

aside from gutta, doneone, vietkong, and TSOI album i dont think ANY of their shit is available for purchase. i sure as hell aint seeing anything for sale. all the tracks i used for RC VOL 1-3 came from TSOI members' myspaces. i think everything i used for VOL 3 came from The Premonist's youtube channel and was just uploaded within the past few months tops. some of the instumental mixes were upload just a couple/few days ago. i swear some of these were for "episode 19".. sunn sunn even says it in one of the tracks. it doesnt sound like scrap to me. i was happily suprised when i went surfing for news the other night. found some good shit (thanks premonist).

if you listen to MUTATIONS MIX on my "Collections..." compilation, youll hear a few samples of other tracks we havent heard yet. hopefully there will be a volume 4 down the line... if nothing else...

that post from "vietkong generals" on the last page has me interested. its obviously someone from the camp, so some new stuff may be on the way in some form.

Originally Posted By: REALTY
yo Poizon you got those tracks from Sneaky Petes myspace? I see you got one of them up on the Vol. III you just posted, I been wanting those for a minute but haven't found out a way how to get em.

also you know what's up with that Indrid Cold? He still doing shit? still go by the same name? I can't find anything from him or about him and he's the best in the group, shits fucking annoying, mother fucker needs to drop a solo! or at least throw a few tracks out every now and then... wasted talent

i didnt grab the sneaky pete tracks yet, but planning on it in the next day or 2. ill post em up when i get them done.

and i dont know where indrid is.. or if hes even down with those guys anymore. i recall rumors of beef, but who knows, that was years ago.. i would dig the hell out of a indrid solo. hes always shined as one of the top emcess of the collective.

Originally Posted By: linocore

And what about Gutta's Vietong group. Can anyone post their music on MU?

honestly havent heard a whole lot of it, but if you find some youtube/myspace links post em up, ill get to them. as long as its shit they put up on myspace for free anyways.. i know they have at least 1 mixtape out, ive seen the cover, it has a guerilla on it or some shit, but thats all ive seen of it to this day.

and once agin, glad to see people checking this shit out. seems like the only things anyone on the site has been interested in lately is web-beef and politics. sometimes i forget that im on NHH instead of infowars.com.

KEEP REAL HIP-HOP ALIVE. dont let it turn into what its turning into...

Edited by Jack Lantern (12/05/10 04:37 AM)

#183593 - 12/05/10 04:39 AM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: Jack Lantern]
Jack Lantern Offline

oh, and what are all of your opinions on those necro remixes? that Prefix remix is sick as fuck..

it actually took me a few to realize johnny autopsy was one of premonists "stage names"... as well as bob naustic... i dig that obscure subliminal shit.

shit this thread had to get dug out of a grave, glad it did. i was digging through it and seen how many people actually did peep the volumes out and liked them. good shit. and its funny, i like vol. 1 & 2, but my only real complaint was that it didnt seemed balanced. i felt like i wanted to hear more tracks from certain people, and not so much of others. this volume has AT LEAST a verse or two from everybody (aside from terminator tragic, who i dont believe ive heard since the TSOI debut...) and is actually more rounded than the TSOI debut. judgement is on 6 of these tracks, and its good to hear more old gutta/veteran virus/sunn sunn verses. seems like theres more collabos on this one as well. sounds like almost all of it is over premonist production, which is also the shit. the only people i think are missing from this masterpiece are some of the producers.

i still have some extra tracks left over, and still have to grab the sneaky pete tracks. i think theres still some shit by "The Unordinaries" (AKA the Decomposers, AKA Premonist & Wizard of ODD, AKA i believe they had to change their name due to some bullshit fag band who shared the same name, AKA fucking dope) i want to download. i wont have enough for another 16-17 track compilation, but should have enough for an EP or something. im on the fence if i should make a "Rare SLICES EP" or just wait it out until i find some more shit.

Page 13 of 26 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist