Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#228378 - 05/05/11 11:06 PM Re: Immortal Technique responds........... [Re: JohnDoe]
BLaM Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: TECH N9NE COUNTRY

hers the one he jus made for sum1 else
imma get mine wid like cable lookn things and shit

#228380 - 05/05/11 11:22 PM Re: Immortal Technique responds........... [Re: BLaM]
JohnDoe Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

homie dont buy ANYTHING ONLINE when its comes to bling

one of the best bling you can get is from ITALY
they only fuck with 14K plus but some times they will plate it 18k on a 14 k chain just to make it more shiny but U know that shit will wear off
not to mention the higher the grade of carat the weaker chain will be, do to the fact that its has less alloys in it

check ebay as a reference and shop around
I was looking for a diamond cut franco chain like this one

no luck gotta get it custom made

make sure its got grab like lock like this

or better

and 4 diamonds atleast VS1
the more cuts its got the more light will penetrate and BLING!color is factor also I LOVE CANARY DIAMONDS!
Russians are experts in making synthetic diamonds so watch out
but diamonds are a very bad investment

hope this somewhat helps you out and please when u get that picky POST PICS!!!

#228381 - 05/05/11 11:24 PM Re: Immortal Technique responds........... [Re: BLaM]
JohnDoe Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Originally Posted By: BLaM

hers the one he jus made for sum1 else
imma get mine wid like cable lookn things and shit

be careful with cable like bling they dent easily and no matter how much you fix it will fuck up ur chain,speaking about chains

thats a wild out ring

Edited by JohnDoe (05/05/11 11:27 PM)

#228382 - 05/05/11 11:34 PM Re: Immortal Technique responds........... [Re: JohnDoe]
BLaM Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: TECH N9NE COUNTRY
yea i kno, its very fresh the dude made a few rings for my homie in seattle n he sent that ring to me 2 show me his craftsmanship. i think its fresh..yea i like the cables on there but i dont want the spiny things on the cable i want it to look liek a audio cable

#228406 - 05/06/11 04:04 AM Re: Immortal Technique responds........... [Re: BLaM]
JohnDoe Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

a G minimum for the pinky

#228420 - 05/06/11 04:45 AM Re: Immortal Technique responds........... [Re: JohnDoe]
Possexed Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Loc: Italy
Originally Posted By: JohnDoe
Originally Posted By: Possexed
gotta say we make nice knives

i never go out without this really handy and easy to hide,but having it is a crime here.

lol little bambino dont bring a knife to a gun fight

P.S thx to your comrades who invaded my homeland
Now I have relatives spread all across the map like freemasons
from cousins in the infantry smuggling semi-automatics shotguns via the cook in the patatos lol
to a aunt that is in the democratic party of Chigago
Canada,USA,GERMANY,ENGLAND,AUSTRALIA,ITALY
the sun never settles down on my family

dont make go see my cousin in Rome and via contacts pay some wops in naples 2 pay u lil visit it'll be tooooooooooooo eeeeeeeeee-zzzzzzzzzzz
HAHAHAHAHAHA

ur smart as a chewbecca man... and dont know half shit about italy cause its like a police state and you cant go around with guns if you are not a cop or a mafia thug..... try showing a gun in the streets you get shot because 1. mafia thinks you are a undercover cop. 2 . cops think you are from mafia.... Plus you can only keep weapons in you house for self defence otherwise its a crime. Wish would be like in the USA this sucks

Fuck the Maybach, I belong on a pirate ship
Your girl watch the throne as she choke on a tyrant's dick

#228640 - 05/06/11 09:53 PM Re: Immortal Technique responds........... [Re: ]
Switchblizzel Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Loc: Martinsburg, West Virginia
Wow. I can see this thread blew up...for all the wrong reasons, but oh well what are you
gonna do?...lol. I like and bump Immortal Technique and also like to hear his views on things,
now that doesn't necessarily mean I agree with all of them, but I respect his opinion's and use
them as something else to base things off of. As far as him hating white people....I could give
a fuck less...I man ODB hated white people too and I love that motherfucker! Anyhow it is what
it is. People are gonna hate what they are gonna hate and vice versa. For all the people on hear
who enjoyed the read you're welcome and to all the people that got pissed I suppose you are welcome as well...haha

Edited by Switchblizzel (05/06/11 09:55 PM)

#228644 - 05/06/11 11:35 PM Re: Immortal Technique responds........... [Re: poh]
ThaMostSadistic Offline
Tyrant - part of the circle

Loc: KillaKali
FuccImSoHigh

#228645 - 05/06/11 11:35 PM Re: Immortal Technique responds........... [Re: ThaMostSadistic]
ThaMostSadistic Offline
Tyrant - part of the circle

Loc: KillaKali
^^^ButNotLykThatHighLykElvatedShyt

#228655 - 05/07/11 09:01 AM Re: Immortal Technique responds........... [Re: ThaMostSadistic]
Rant_Casey Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Loc: Paris, France
It's pretty obvious IT don't hate white people at all.
And I'm pretty sure I said that many times in his songs

Who put my calculator into jelly again ?

Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist