Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
#228644 - 05/06/11 11:35 PM Re: Immortal Technique responds........... [Re: poh]
ThaMostSadistic Offline
Tyrant - part of the circle

Loc: KillaKali
FuccImSoHigh

#228645 - 05/06/11 11:35 PM Re: Immortal Technique responds........... [Re: ThaMostSadistic]
ThaMostSadistic Offline
Tyrant - part of the circle

Loc: KillaKali
^^^ButNotLykThatHighLykElvatedShyt

#228655 - 05/07/11 09:01 AM Re: Immortal Technique responds........... [Re: ThaMostSadistic]
Rant_Casey Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Loc: Paris, France
It's pretty obvious IT don't hate white people at all.
And I'm pretty sure I said that many times in his songs

Who put my calculator into jelly again ?

#228659 - 05/07/11 12:30 PM Re: Immortal Technique responds........... [Re: Rant_Casey]
Wizard Of Gore Offline
a bag of shit

If IT "hates white people", then why have the likes of Ill Bill, Necro, Vinnie Paz etc. all been happy to work with him and rep him? IT has said on numerous tracks that he feels class is a bigger issue than race, and that he generally has more in common with lower class white people than with middle class black people and so on.

#228660 - 05/07/11 02:23 PM Re: Immortal Technique responds........... [Re: Wizard Of Gore]
JohnDoe Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

I like immortal technique

that 20g's given to afghanistan was from capitalist people that he loves to hate
reminds me of Jane Fonda

communism is the capitalist best friend just look at wal-mart can't be any clearer than that

I love it when artist like U2 gets prop up by the middle class and then Bono on a high horse is going to preach about how I should live my fucking life while that piece of shit tours the world in limousines and private jets that pollutes way more than the average joe that buys his UGAY cd's

FUCK COMMUNISM FUCK CHINA FUCK MONOPOLY CAPITALISM FUCK THE ELITES IN THE USA THOSE SCUMBAG FUCKS DID BACK ROOM DEALS N LET THE RUSKIS WIN THE WW2 AND TAKE HALF OF EUROPE

theres nothing wrong with capitalism its just the monopolies that is tarnishing its name

to me capitalism is a bitch that is cheating on you and u can't brush it off like a pimp so u decide to go to the complete opposite and become a homosexual faggot communist

Edited by JohnDoe (05/07/11 02:28 PM)

#228661 - 05/07/11 03:01 PM Re: Immortal Technique responds........... [Re: JohnDoe]
Possexed Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Loc: Italy
Originally Posted By: JohnDoe
I like immortal technique

that 20g's given to afghanistan was from capitalist people that he loves to hate
reminds me of Jane Fonda

communism is the capitalist best friend just look at wal-mart can't be any clearer than that

I love it when artist like U2 gets prop up by the middle class and then Bono on a high horse is going to preach about how I should live my fucking life while that piece of shit tours the world in limousines and private jets that pollutes way more than the average joe that buys his UGAY cd's

FUCK COMMUNISM FUCK CHINA FUCK MONOPOLY CAPITALISM FUCK THE ELITES IN THE USA THOSE SCUMBAG FUCKS DID BACK ROOM DEALS N LET THE RUSKIS WIN THE WW2 AND TAKE HALF OF EUROPE

theres nothing wrong with capitalism its just the monopolies that is tarnishing its name

to me capitalism is a bitch that is cheating on you and u can't brush it off like a pimp so u decide to go to the complete opposite and become a homosexual faggot communist

just look how my man josif looked greater then winston and franklin ....

ZA STALINAAAAAAAA

Fuck the Maybach, I belong on a pirate ship
Your girl watch the throne as she choke on a tyrant's dick

#228662 - 05/07/11 04:03 PM Re: Immortal Technique responds........... [Re: Possexed]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

entertainers seriously need to stop thinking of themselves as more than that.

when it comes to politics, none of us actually "KNOW" anything, so stop acting like you have a better idea about anything than anyone else.

and to anyone that has a problem with wal-mart needs to really look at reality. with the money i save shopping there i can spend more at other growing businesses. its not the rich get richer, the smart get richer.

#228665 - 05/07/11 05:27 PM Re: Immortal Technique responds........... [Re: J0shuaKane]
JohnDoe Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

wal-mart is only good for video games,snacks and underwear
other than that its SHIT welfare party store

I buy the best top notch quality products especially when it comes to tools
just my tool box alone is worth 10g's best quality with thick ass metal
good 4 life and for the next few generation

I like supporting the little guy,the local business's
wal-mart is a like a pacman eating everything in its path

and @ Joshua
I make soo much bread that paper money has LOST its value to me like your fucking greenbacks

rejoice that your buying chinese crap while your economy is sinking into a black hole
exporting all the jobs to china and importing all the crap back here while unemployment is on the tequila sunrise

Like that pice of shit stalin once said"we will hang the capitalist by the rope we sold to them"
Keep supporting and feeding your enemy

Edited by JohnDoe (05/07/11 05:30 PM)

#228667 - 05/07/11 05:47 PM Re: Immortal Technique responds........... [Re: JohnDoe]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

Originally Posted By: JohnDoe

rejoice that your buying chinese crap while your economy is sinking into a black hole
exporting all the jobs to china and importing all the crap back here while unemployment is on the tequila sunrise

Like that pice of shit stalin once said"we will hang the capitalist by the rope we sold to them"
Keep supporting and feeding your enemy

i had a job burying cable lines out of state and mad loot blah blah blah, then my brother got scammed out of his business by his wifes uncle, my dad had an accident and lost his job, and i had a kid, all in the same year.

yeah i still got a toolbox's full of craftsman, but the little guy isnt helping me feed my kid. i have no time or money to spend on pride, i got mouths to feed....

at least till my school shit starts paying off...

#228670 - 05/07/11 06:17 PM Re: Immortal Technique responds........... [Re: J0shuaKane]
JohnDoe Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

I feel you man shit happens
hope everything will settle down for you
and when it will you'll be a stronger and prouder individual

family first everything else is secondary

Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist