Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#235013 - 07/25/11 12:15 AM Re: KOOL G. RAP & NECRO - THE GODFATHERS - FULL ALBUM [Re: deeekin]
FadEdSheik Offline
Minister of Slime

Loc: the same hood that winnie the ...
Im not even waitin too read others comments... i haven been on this shit for a while n i come on too read this?! goddam this is the most seriose thing ive heard of since deep fried pickles.. im gnna buy this shit first seconmd it comes out

#235045 - 07/25/11 07:22 AM Re: KOOL G. RAP & NECRO - THE GODFATHERS - FULL ALBUM [Re: FadEdSheik]
The Sexorcist Administrator Offline
The King Of Death Rap
Official Scumbag Sir Captain

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
YEAH G IS ON HIS SUPER TECHNICAL FLOW - SUPER EXPERIMENTAL
LIKE G RAP JAZZ STEEZE
SLANGING IT ALL THE WAY AND RUGGED ALL IN ONE

HONESTLY I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN
ITS LIKE WILL I EVER WORK WITH METALLICA???
YOU TELL YA SELF SOMEDAY

I SEEN EVERYONE DOING ONE SONG COLLABOS WITH KOOL G RAP
AND I DIDNT WANNA BE LIKE EVERYONE, SO I WAITED IT OUT
I SAID IF I CANT WORK WITH G RAP THIS WAY THEN IT WONT BE MONUMENTAL, CUZ G RAP IS TOO DOPE IN MY OPINION TO JUST DO A ONE SONG COLLABO, IT NEEDED TO BE SPECIAL

AND IT HAPPENED UNEXPECTEDLY AND REAL ORGANIC AND NOT CONTRIVED

REALLY GOTTA THANK TWITTER - CUZ TWITTER ALLOWED ME TO REACH OUT AND ACTUALLY SEE IF G KNEW ME - AND IT TURNED OUT HE HAS BEEN SEEING MY NAME COME UP FOR YEARS ON HIS VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE - MORE THAN ALOT OF RAPPERS HE SAID
SO THAT SHOCKED ME - I KNEW I WAS MENTIONED HERE AND THERE - BUT IT ALWAYS FEELS LIKE A LEGEND DOESNT KNOW YOU - LIKE ID BE SHOCKED TO FIND OUT LARS ULRICH KNOWS NECRO AND RESPECTS ME
SHIT LIKE THAT I JUST ASSUME HE ISNT AWARE

BUT THANKS TO TWITTER AND ACTUALLY THE FANS AND DOMINGO IT HAPPENED
REALLY GOTTA THANK TINA FROM COLORADO WHO INTRODUCED ME TO DOMINGO
SHE IS A HUGE FAN - SO AN ACTUAL NECRO FAN WAS INVOLVED IN MAKING THIS HAPPEN
AND THATS WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THE INTERNET - THE FANS CAN NOW GET INVOLVED AND ACTUALLY DO POSITIVE THINGS LIKE THIS

BUT YEAH EVERYONE THAT IS NICE AND LIVES HIPHOP WANTS TO WORK WITH THE BIG 4 - IF THEY HAD A CHANCE
WHO WOULD TURN DOWN A CHANCE TO WORK WITH KOOL G RAP?
BUT FOR ME WHEN I WORK WITH ANY LEGENDARY HIPHOP FIGURE I WANNA DO SOMETHING THAT WILL BE CLASSIC
ALOT OF COLLABOS ARE FORGOTTEN AND HAVE NO VIEWS ONLINE ON YOUTUBE
THE GODFATHERS IS GONNA BE CLASSIC, CUZ OF HOW WE ARE DOING IT
I FEEL REAL GOOD ABOUT THE MUSIC RECORDED SO FAR
AND I KNOW YOU ARE GONNA LOVE IT
N

#235056 - 07/25/11 02:41 PM Re: KOOL G. RAP & NECRO - THE GODFATHERS - FULL ALBUM [Re: The Sexorcist]
mAdkAp Offline
PLR Sicko

Loc: T-DOT
i'm mad late on this news.
but that's sick.....

#235062 - 07/25/11 04:00 PM Re: KOOL G. RAP & NECRO - THE GODFATHERS - FULL ALBUM [Re: The Sexorcist]
SADISTIC BASTARD Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: World Gone Mad
Originally Posted By: The Sexorcist
YEAH G IS ON HIS SUPER TECHNICAL FLOW - SUPER EXPERIMENTAL
LIKE G RAP JAZZ STEEZE
SLANGING IT ALL THE WAY AND RUGGED ALL IN ONE

HONESTLY I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN
ITS LIKE WILL I EVER WORK WITH METALLICA???
YOU TELL YA SELF SOMEDAY

I SEEN EVERYONE DOING ONE SONG COLLABOS WITH KOOL G RAP
AND I DIDNT WANNA BE LIKE EVERYONE, SO I WAITED IT OUT
I SAID IF I CANT WORK WITH G RAP THIS WAY THEN IT WONT BE MONUMENTAL, CUZ G RAP IS TOO DOPE IN MY OPINION TO JUST DO A ONE SONG COLLABO, IT NEEDED TO BE SPECIAL

AND IT HAPPENED UNEXPECTEDLY AND REAL ORGANIC AND NOT CONTRIVED

REALLY GOTTA THANK TWITTER - CUZ TWITTER ALLOWED ME TO REACH OUT AND ACTUALLY SEE IF G KNEW ME - AND IT TURNED OUT HE HAS BEEN SEEING MY NAME COME UP FOR YEARS ON HIS VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE - MORE THAN ALOT OF RAPPERS HE SAID
SO THAT SHOCKED ME - I KNEW I WAS MENTIONED HERE AND THERE - BUT IT ALWAYS FEELS LIKE A LEGEND DOESNT KNOW YOU - LIKE ID BE SHOCKED TO FIND OUT LARS ULRICH KNOWS NECRO AND RESPECTS ME
SHIT LIKE THAT I JUST ASSUME HE ISNT AWARE

BUT THANKS TO TWITTER AND ACTUALLY THE FANS AND DOMINGO IT HAPPENED
REALLY GOTTA THANK TINA FROM COLORADO WHO INTRODUCED ME TO DOMINGO
SHE IS A HUGE FAN - SO AN ACTUAL NECRO FAN WAS INVOLVED IN MAKING THIS HAPPEN
AND THATS WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THE INTERNET - THE FANS CAN NOW GET INVOLVED AND ACTUALLY DO POSITIVE THINGS LIKE THIS

BUT YEAH EVERYONE THAT IS NICE AND LIVES HIPHOP WANTS TO WORK WITH THE BIG 4 - IF THEY HAD A CHANCE
WHO WOULD TURN DOWN A CHANCE TO WORK WITH KOOL G RAP?
BUT FOR ME WHEN I WORK WITH ANY LEGENDARY HIPHOP FIGURE I WANNA DO SOMETHING THAT WILL BE CLASSIC
ALOT OF COLLABOS ARE FORGOTTEN AND HAVE NO VIEWS ONLINE ON YOUTUBE
THE GODFATHERS IS GONNA BE CLASSIC, CUZ OF HOW WE ARE DOING IT
I FEEL REAL GOOD ABOUT THE MUSIC RECORDED SO FAR
AND I KNOW YOU ARE GONNA LOVE IT
N

THATS GOOD TO HEAR
IT'S KIND A NUTS HOW A FAN INTRODUCED U TO DOMINGO
THAT JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW MANY DIE HARD FANS THERE IS OUT
THERE SUPPORTING NECRO MOVEMENT
I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE HOW GULLY THIS MATERIAL SOUNDS
WITH G RAP AND U ON THE SAME SHIT
I'M SURE ITS GONNA BE LIKE GORY DAYS TYPE CLASSIC ALBUM
BUT ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF A VIBE
THIS IS SO FUCKIN AMAZING I'M HYPED BEYOND BELIEF!!!

#235068 - 07/25/11 04:17 PM Re: KOOL G. RAP & NECRO - THE GODFATHERS - FULL ALBUM [Re: SADISTIC BASTARD]
mechanic Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

G rap's new album is fucking dope. this is gonna be incredible. i thought i analyzed every possibility, thug album, death rap album, sexorcist album, blood brothers. this is the grand tamale. a project so good, you couldn't expect it. peace to the fans, domingo, necro, and most importantly, kool G rap. i thought my eyes were malfunctioning when necro announced this project. i haven't been so excited for an album, since dr. dre announced detox like 10 years ago. i don't give a fuck about detox right now, it's all about this album now. kool G once again showing he's one of the strongest minds, and realest dudes, in the history of music.

#235069 - 07/25/11 04:29 PM Re: KOOL G. RAP & NECRO - THE GODFATHERS - FULL ALBUM [Re: mechanic]
SADISTIC BASTARD Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: World Gone Mad
http://www.facebook.com/thegodfathersnyc?sk=info

YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER'S NEW FAVORITE GROUP

Edited by SADISTIC BASTARD (07/25/11 04:29 PM)

#235148 - 07/26/11 12:34 PM Re: KOOL G. RAP & NECRO - THE GODFATHERS - FULL ALBUM [Re: SADISTIC BASTARD]
TRAUMA666 Offline
Minister of Slime

respect

#235187 - 07/27/11 03:30 AM Re: KOOL G. RAP & NECRO - THE GODFATHERS - FULL ALBUM [Re: TRAUMA666]
mingeface Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

You need to tour this project!

#235203 - 07/27/11 07:14 PM Re: KOOL G. RAP & NECRO - THE GODFATHERS - FULL ALBUM [Re: mingeface]
gargamell Offline
Commander & Beesh 1st Platoon

Loc: nj
"all yall rap nggas pay homage"...wow...this shits huge..congrats necro...is domingo gonna be rapping 2? hes a dope lyricist...any featyres?

#235204 - 07/27/11 07:28 PM Re: KOOL G. RAP & NECRO - THE GODFATHERS - FULL ALBUM [Re: gargamell]
Poltergeist Offline
PLR Sicko

Loc: Copenhagen, Denmark
^^ Necro said that there is only going to be 1 feature song, and thats with Mr. Hyde smile. So only Necro and Kool G. Rap on the lyrics! It couldn't be any better...shits gonna blow some heads off!!

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist