Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#235196 - 07/27/11 12:33 PM Re: NECRO & KOOL G. RAP THE GODFATHERS ARTWORK CONTEST [Re: Bruce_wa]
Malachi Offline
a bag of shit

Loc: Haifa, Israel ✡

Not my, I seen it on facebook and liked it

#235198 - 07/27/11 05:11 PM Re: NECRO & KOOL G. RAP THE GODFATHERS ARTWORK CONTEST [Re: Bruce_wa]
MurderMaschinE Offline
a bag of shit

Quote:

it's good

but you need dig more

Ya it's hard for me to think of something with 2 different names to come out ill.. Especially when it comes down to making it "Tattoo'able"

this is a tough one smile Ima have to bust out an actual pen and paper or some shit

#235200 - 07/27/11 05:26 PM Re: NECRO & KOOL G. RAP THE GODFATHERS ARTWORK CONTEST [Re: MurderMaschinE]
N.U.T.T.K.A.S.E. Offline
a bag of shit

Check this dope. It made by my bro

#235206 - 07/27/11 08:14 PM Re: NECRO & KOOL G. RAP THE GODFATHERS ARTWORK CONTEST [Re: N.U.T.T.K.A.S.E.]
Carl Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

My homie is real good with this kinda stuff.
He studying graphic design 'n is almost finished.
Unfortunbately he's fucking busy atm,but he is really interested in making something real tight for Necro.
No clue if you guys know "Pitbull Germany" he made all those sick motives for their T shirts by himself.
He's doing that to earn some bucks.
Peep:
http://www.pitbull.de/
He was wondering if you willing to give him some good photos of you & G Rap to work with.
He loves ya music too by the way.
He n me know each other since early childhood years.
He doesn't wanna charge you for anything Nec,just showing love for what ya doin.

Edited by Carl (07/27/11 08:17 PM)

#235207 - 07/27/11 08:18 PM Re: NECRO & KOOL G. RAP THE GODFATHERS ARTWORK CONTEST [Re: The Sexorcist]
DIMEDEALER Offline
Tyrant - part of the circle

Loc: the same place you do, but i f...
Originally Posted By: The Sexorcist
WELL YOU DONT WANNA BITE SOMEONE ELSE'S SHIT
THATS NOT THE WAY TO GO
WE WANT SOMETHING ORIGINAL
IM JUST SAYING WE REPPING NY WITH THIS PROJECT
BUT LETS NOT KEEP IT LIMITED TO NY
ANYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLIP THEIR CITY ON IT
BUT IT DEF SHOULDNT BE A SKULL WITH GUNS HAHAHA
PLUS I WAS ROCKING THE PRE-FIX FOR DEATH SKULL BEFORE LCN
DONT FORGET
PREFIX CAME OUT IN 2004 AND PEOPLE STARTED GETTING THAT TATTED UP FROM JUMP
I HONESTLY DONT KNOW HOW TO FLIP THIS ONE YET
STILL THINKING OF IDEAS AND TOO FOCUSED ON THE RECORDING OF THE RECORD CURRENTLY

Nah not a skull your face and grap's face together as one
ima get my shorty to draw it up tonight and ill post it here and on your facebook with a tag so you can see what im talking about

#235226 - 07/28/11 11:44 AM Re: NECRO & KOOL G. RAP THE GODFATHERS ARTWORK CONTEST [Re: The Sexorcist]
Incognito Offline
a bowl of chili looking feces

Originally Posted By: The Sexorcist
WELL YOU DONT WANNA BITE SOMEONE ELSE'S SHIT
THATS NOT THE WAY TO GO
WE WANT SOMETHING ORIGINAL

Of course. I might have formulated myself a little bad, so sorry for that. It was just that the cap thing with different cities on it was the first thing that came to mind.

Perhaps you could use some kind of banner or an Escutcheon - a type of heraldic shield, coat of arms type of thing - that will also have a city symbol on it:

"A coat of arms is a distinctive heraldic design on a tunic used to cover and protect armor, but the term is more broadly applied to mean a full heraldic achievement which
consists of a shield and certain accessories. In either sense, the design is a symbol unique to a person, family, corporation, or state [...] Historically, armorial bearings
were first used by feudal lords and knights in the mid-12th century on battlefields as a way to identify allied from enemy soldiers."

"From its use in heraldry, escutcheon can be a metaphor for a family's honour"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escutcheon_(heraldry)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achievement_(heraldry)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coat_of_arms

Consider this: from my perspective here, The Godfathers could be seen as knights or soldiers of real hip hop and therefore the use of an escutcheon/coat of arms would be
a natural thing, to signify what they represent. It also speaks of achievement - as the quote says - and you have both achieved a lot in this field.

#235246 - 07/29/11 07:52 AM Re: NECRO & KOOL G. RAP THE GODFATHERS ARTWORK CONTEST [Re: N.U.T.T.K.A.S.E.]
GHETTOBLASTER666 Offline
Official Scumbag Sir Captain

Originally Posted By: N.U.T.T.K.A.S.E.

Check this dope. It made by my bro

thats insane. how original is it?

#235321 - 08/01/11 02:53 PM Re: NECRO & KOOL G. RAP THE GODFATHERS ARTWORK CONTEST [Re: GHETTOBLASTER666]
genocidecutter Offline
a bag of shit

Some nice artwork here

#235366 - 08/02/11 05:13 AM Re: NECRO & KOOL G. RAP THE GODFATHERS ARTWORK CONTEST [Re: genocidecutter]
Lurid Offline
a fucking nobody!!!!!!!!!!

Loc: Cydonia, Mars
damn so many dope pics. keep it up!!!

#235544 - 08/06/11 12:09 PM Re: NECRO & KOOL G. RAP THE GODFATHERS ARTWORK CONTEST [Re: Lurid]
tokyofist Offline
a bag of shit

Loc: QRCT

Edited by tokyofist (08/06/11 12:10 PM)

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist