Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#248293 - 03/22/12 07:06 AM Re: HOCKEY FANS... GOON (the movie) [Re: deeekin]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
Lol at tansit.
Wal-mart isn't over priced at all it's typically one of the cheapest places depending what you cop.

My mother pays for the costco card, so she has one and I have the other. It's dope, best thing about it is costco has the cheapest gas. Also free samples are good, I buy bread and water water at costco. Everything else only if it's on their monthly coupons, which can be pretty good at times.

Wtf is a walmart card? A credit card? Got a link goons? If It's just a loan I dont give a fuck about it.

#248294 - 03/22/12 07:10 AM Re: HOCKEY FANS... GOON (the movie) [Re: LucifrinImperium]
deeekin Offline

yeah it's a credit card but it's easy to qualify for and good for emergencies if you need cash.

#248295 - 03/22/12 07:25 AM Re: HOCKEY FANS... GOON (the movie) [Re: deeekin]
AL BUNDY Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Loc: Memphis
if im super broke, on my weekly shop ill buy all my usual shit, but while im doing it ill eat lots of fruit(they cant do anything at all if you bust down some grapes, cherrys, strawberrys, even an apple) if you wanna be ultra sneaky walk in with a empty drink or any bag/wrapper/packet so if they see you eating in there say nah you buggin i bought this in. works everytime, last time i had a choc yoohoo 2 handfulls of almonds and a jerky strap.

#248300 - 03/22/12 07:45 AM Re: HOCKEY FANS... GOON (the movie) [Re: AL BUNDY]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
Man that is hood as fuck, when I go to wal mart I steal donuts and eat em walking around, thats the limit of my shit. Oh and everytime I go to this one store I fill pocket with jelly bellys. Lol I once got paranoid they where talking about me on the speaker and I left mad fast, been doing it for like 5 plus years at this grocery store. At this point i'm probably up to thousands of pounds in stolen jelly bellys. Hahaha. Feel like i've posted about this before, I'm walking down the super market isles and jelly bellys are spilling fucking everywhere shit is hilarious.

I am fiending for some cheez-its right now. I'm hooked on these chocolate oranges from 99 cent only store. If anyone has a 99 cent store next to em go see if they have em, shit is pure amazing crack. It's a ball of orange flavored chocolate you crack and it comes out like orange slices, sure someone has heard of it.

#248302 - 03/22/12 08:05 AM Re: HOCKEY FANS... GOON (the movie) [Re: LucifrinImperium]
deeekin Offline

i've been eating these "rips" candies.
they're pretty good. taste delicious like pussy.

#248501 - 03/23/12 01:45 AM Re: HOCKEY FANS... GOON (the movie) [Re: LucifrinImperium]
duel_one Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Loc: ALBUQUERQUE
WORD! I like going to Wal Mart with my wife when I've had about 3 40's. Once we get a cart I drag her to the Ritz crackers and the canned cheese. I open the crackers and top them with cheese while we walk around. I've done the same with chips, cokes, and even finished a whole kids lunchable walking around that bitch. Good to know I'm not the only one haha. And for those orange chocolates those are good as fuck! The dollar store is dope so easy to steal from just wish they kept the razor refills on the floor that shit is like $16 for 4 razors.

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist