Page 8 of 13 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 >
Topic Options
#172303 - 08/28/10 01:29 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: KabawL]
KabawL Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: HD of CA
ANY OF YOU GOONS FUCK WIT STAIRS? I DO I LIKE SKIPPING EVERY OTHER STEP WHAT KIND OF STAIRS YALL FUCK WIT?

#172305 - 08/28/10 01:33 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: KabawL]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
WHAT KINDA BANANAS YALL GOONS FUCK WIFFF? I FUCK WITH GREEN BANANAS THEY STAY SOLID IF YOU DON'T EAT THEM FUCKERS UP FAST THEY TURN INTO PUDDING. AIN'T NOTHING LIKE STICKING A FRESH GREEN DOLE BANANA IN A BITCHES ASSHOLE. I TRIED STICKING THE BANANA IN MY GUN CAUSE I HEARD IT WOULD BE A BANANA CLIP BUT IT DIDNT WORK I THINK ITS CAUSE IT TAKES A DIFFERENT KIND OF BANANA LIKE THE YELLOW ONES. ANY YALL GOONS CAN HELP ME WITH THIS I NEED A LINK I USED STAGE VU AND ONLY FOUND BANANAS IN PAJAMAS SKIPPING DOWN THE STAIRS. THANKS I APPRECIATE IT

#172306 - 08/28/10 01:35 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

HELP ! WHATS A BANANA?

#172307 - 08/28/10 01:42 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: LucifrinImperium]
KabawL Offline

SUP KIDDIES ANY YALL GOONS FUCK WIT PENNIES? IT TAKES ALOT OF PENNIES TO BUY A BUD ICE TALL CAN WHAT KINDA SHIT YOU BUY WIT PENNIES?

#172308 - 08/28/10 01:49 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: SADISTIC BASTARD]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Originally Posted By: SADISTIC BASTARD
YO GOONS WHICH IS BETTER
BURGER KING OR MICKEY DEE'S????????????????????

FAST FOOD IS JUST LIKE CRACK COCAINE, THE FIRST HIT AND YA HOOKED

MCDONALDS IS BETTER AIN'T NOTHING LIKE A FAT SLUT BITCH CRACK WHORE WITH SOME GOOD MCDONALDS CURVES. HAHAHAHAHAHA! FUCK HER RIGHT IN HER MCASSHOLE WHILE SHE PICKS UP MY MCDOANLDS AND I WATCH TV ON THE NECRO BOARDS ANYONE GOT A LINK?. I ONCED WALKED INTO BURGER KING CAUSE I WANTED TO SEE THE BURGER KING CAUSE I AINT SEEN NO SHIT LIKE THAT BEFORE DIDN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE A BURGER CASTLE BUT I SAID FUCK IT YA KNOW? I TRIED TELLING THE KINGS SERVENT IN THERE TO LET ME TALK TO THE KING SO I COULD SHOW HIM NECROS MUSIC BUT THEY LAUGHED AND SAID SOME SHIT ABOUT A WHOPPER. I WAS LIKE I AINT A FUCKING WAPER FUCK YOU YALL ARE RACIST MY GRANDMAS COUSINS OPTOMETRIST IS JEWISH. I JUST LEFT THAT FUCKIN PLACE I JUST WANTED TO FUCK THE BURGER QUEEN IN HER ASSHOLE ANYWAYS. ALSO DONT ASK FOR CANOLIS AT THAT PLACE CAUSE THEY DONT SELL NO CANOLIS TO PEASENTS. WHAT KIND OF MONARCHIES AND OR OLIGARCHIES DO YALL GOONS FUCK WIF?

#172311 - 08/28/10 02:04 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: LucifrinImperium]
KabawL Offline

YO GOONS THERE ARE A LOT OF LETTERS IN THE ALPHABET. WAY MORE THAN NUMBERS THERES ONLY 9 COMPARED TO 26. WHAT LETTERS YOU FUCK WIT MOSTLY? LET ME KNOW. DIO!

#172313 - 08/28/10 02:21 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: KabawL]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Originally Posted By: KabawL
YO GOONS THERE ARE A LOT OF LETTERS IN THE ALPHABET. WAY MORE THAN NUMBERS THERES ONLY 9 COMPARED TO 26. WHAT LETTERS YOU FUCK WIT MOSTLY? LET ME KNOW. DIO!

DUMB ASS YOU FORGOT THE 0 THATS A NUMBER TOO HAHAHAAHA! FUCKIN KIDDO. MY FAVORITE LETTER OF THE ALPHABET IS F FOR FUCKING BITCHES IN THE ASS WITH A ELECTRIC SCREWDRIVER. ANYONE GOT A LINK TO SOME BITCHES GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS WITH ELECTRIC SCREWDRIVER VIDEOS? I CHECKED THE INTERNET THE INTERNET DIDN'T HAVE ANY HELP A FELLOW GOON! THANKS!

#172315 - 08/28/10 02:33 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: LucifrinImperium]
KabawL Offline

Hah, he probably thought the 0 was an O. You should probably poast a link for clarification.

#172316 - 08/28/10 02:38 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: KabawL]
LucifrinImperium Offline

#172405 - 08/29/10 12:18 AM Re: SADISTIC BASTARD IMPRESSIONS GOONS!!!! [Re: LucifrinImperium]
z0mbie Offline
Minister of Slime

Loc: Los Angeles
This thread is mad laughs ahahaha.

Page 8 of 13 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist