Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#247756 - 03/19/12 02:15 AM Re: DOPE SHIRTS [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
Originally Posted By: LucifrinImperium
Originally Posted By: LucifrinImperium
I'll imitate you Sadistic, and while I do that being hilariou you can try to poorly imitate necro some more.

NO LIFE TWENTIES TWITTER TWAT FUCK SCHMUCK DIE!

HAHAHAHA YOU CANT IMITATE ME YOU FUCKING PUTZ, IM A REAL GOON GOD ONLY MADE ONE OF ME SO I CAN FUCK ALL THE WHORES IN THEIR ASS YO I'M LOOKING AT THESE FAKE CROCODILE SHOES THEY LOOK REAL FOR 95 BUCKS NOONE CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE.

#247757 - 03/19/12 02:18 AM Re: DOPE SHIRTS [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
Having that twitter password could be dangerous for me, imitating sadistic bastard all day while being sadistic bastard on twitter might trap me into some 3rd level of sadistic bastard inception.
I would need sophisticated posters to come rescue me from sadistic bastard inception, like they would send deeekin or kabawl but they would get trapped too because they aren't too cunning. So they would need go hunt down a retired og poster to come rescue me, like Sipes or Enfant. Then they would be convincing them to go into Sadistic Bastard inception, but they would be like no last time I went down that road it was dark and I never wanted to come back. Then once the og posters came to rescue me and what ever failed rescue posters got trapped along with me, it would be a total disaster. Nothing but Sadistic bastards as far as the eye can see millions of posts about links and fake urban gear.
Then once in the low levels of inception they would need to go a level lower to knock me out of inception, and it's a total clusterfuck about sadistic bastards father beating him and his father making love to his mother with sadistic bastards face on, deep conflicted split sadistic bastard personalities. You would have young sadistic bastard who hates his father for abusing his mother, teenage sadistic bastard who hates his mother (and wants to fuck her) for letting the father abuse her, twenties sadistic bastard who idolizes Necro and hip hop culture Etc. It's dangerous to go full retard.

#247761 - 03/19/12 04:45 AM Re: DOPE SHIRTS [Re: LucifrinImperium]
SADISTIC BASTARD Offline

Loc: World Gone Mad
EVERY PERSON ON THIS FORUM LIKES NECRO'S MUSIC
I NEVER ONCE TRIED IMITATING HIM
MOST CATS ON HERE TALK TOUGH AND ALL THAT HORSE SHIT
THERE'S ALOT OF SADISTIC PEOPLE IN THE WORLD JUST LIKE NECRO,
IT DONT MEAN THEY ARE BITING HIS PERSONALITY

SOCIETY BREEDS EVIL PEOPLE, ITS A FACT OF EXISTENCE PUTZO

#247903 - 03/19/12 03:48 PM Re: DOPE SHIRTS [Re: Luke]
IL Duce Offline
a bag of shit

Originally Posted By: Luke
Originally Posted By: IL Duce
http://www.fright-rags.com/

I hate that they discontinue all the really good shirts.

http://www.rottencotton.com/

Everything is just black with red & white art. It'd be cool if they'd use some colors.

If you keep requesting stuff from fright rag's for certain shirts enough they bring stuff back.

#247927 - 03/19/12 11:51 PM Re: DOPE SHIRTS [Re: IL Duce]
Luke Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Originally Posted By: Luke
http://www.fright-rags.com/

I hate that they discontinue all the really good shirts.

http://www.rottencotton.com/

Everything is just black with red & white art. It'd be cool if they'd use some colors.

If you keep requesting stuff from fright rag's for certain shirts enough they bring stuff back.

I'm probably going to have to create a bunch of accounts just to bring back 1 shirt.

#248051 - 03/21/12 03:39 AM Re: DOPE SHIRTS [Re: SADISTIC BASTARD]
duel_one Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Loc: ALBUQUERQUE
I ordered these two about a week ago still waiting. I've got to extend my gun collection so I can buy more shirts.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist