Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#248276 - 03/22/12 06:30 AM Re: HOCKEY FANS... GOON (the movie) [Re: LucifrinImperium]
deeekin Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

yeah no shit you're entitled as a human being to get free food.
it's not your fault the evil white man barbarically seized all the food and land around you
forcing you into a modern form of slavery known as capitalism

#248279 - 03/22/12 06:33 AM Re: HOCKEY FANS... GOON (the movie) [Re: deeekin]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
I basically burned through the money like nothing. Didn't even buy steaks or nothing, I just eat a fuck load of food, best part is now I have a little bit more money to help me with living out my piece of shit poverty stricken meaningless life full of pain, so it all works out.

#248282 - 03/22/12 06:42 AM Re: HOCKEY FANS... GOON (the movie) [Re: LucifrinImperium]
deeekin Offline

true.
here are some tips about food stamps from an expert like myself.

-don't tell anyone you know in real life you're on food stamps
if anyone mentions them just be like 'god like why the hell do i have to pay for someone elses food. i work hard for every penny that i gots why can't they? lazy entitled fucks!"

-don't buy doritos and string cheese and shit caused it's overpriced. by lot's of pasta, rice, beans, canned veggies, potatos boxes, etc. then buy ground beef, whole chickens, steaks, veal, lamb, whatever. you can easily eat good for 200 a month. i ate good for 142 a month.

-always lie to people in food stamp offices. tell them you make 20 dollars a month or whatever. just lie your ass off or they'll take away your hard earned food stamps and welfares.

-habibs will sell you cigarettes or beer with your food stamps if you cool with them.

-if you're ever really desperate and need to sell them just stand outside the store and ask mexican people if they want to save money on their grocery bill. then give them 20 bucks off or whatever. some people think you have to do 50cents on the dollar but you don't. they'll usually buy them cause they have like 14 kids to feed and can use the savings.

#248284 - 03/22/12 06:46 AM Re: HOCKEY FANS... GOON (the movie) [Re: deeekin]
deeekin Offline

it's best to jsut make one trip to the supermarket and spend the bulk of it and fill up your whole fridge. otherwise you end up using it every day at the corner store buying way overpriced shit.

#248287 - 03/22/12 06:52 AM Re: HOCKEY FANS... GOON (the movie) [Re: deeekin]
LucifrinImperium Offline

I was already aware of all that shit either way good looking out appreciate it.

Man I buy water bottles with my food stamps then I recycle the water bottles its dope.

I am pretty bad ass with food money conservation. You have no idea. I go exclusively to the 99 cents store buy all my preliminaries there. Dude I got organic chipotle salsa in a jar there, tons of other bad ass things. I splurge on certain costco coupon food. You can get pretty decent pricing.

Yea I fucks with the pastas, fucks with the frozen vegetables with the rice, fucks with potatoes. I fucks with oatmeal. I fucks with apples and bananas Etc.
You know I fucks with the mac n cheese on the daily all day errry day. Anyone comes walking on my block they nod their head and give the props on sight, like sup og you the mac daddy king of this shit holdin it down, then i'm like word word same old same old, keep it moving.

I want to figure out that habibi food stamp alcohol thing. They just ring it up as something else?

When I shop I hit 99 cent store, Costco, then wal-mart. I don't fucks with anything else. I'm a bulk buyer.

#248288 - 03/22/12 06:58 AM Re: HOCKEY FANS... GOON (the movie) [Re: LucifrinImperium]
deeekin Offline

walmart is overpriced.
don't know about costco don't you need a membership?

you can get a walmart card though.
just put down that you make a trillion dollars a year
and they'll give you one with like a 600 dollar limit.
and you can take cash off of it up to like 180 or 300 or something

#248291 - 03/22/12 07:00 AM Re: HOCKEY FANS... GOON (the movie) [Re: ]
deeekin Offline

cause you don't have to spend your money on food
so you can spend it on that shit

#248293 - 03/22/12 07:06 AM Re: HOCKEY FANS... GOON (the movie) [Re: deeekin]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Lol at tansit.
Wal-mart isn't over priced at all it's typically one of the cheapest places depending what you cop.

My mother pays for the costco card, so she has one and I have the other. It's dope, best thing about it is costco has the cheapest gas. Also free samples are good, I buy bread and water water at costco. Everything else only if it's on their monthly coupons, which can be pretty good at times.

Wtf is a walmart card? A credit card? Got a link goons? If It's just a loan I dont give a fuck about it.

#248294 - 03/22/12 07:10 AM Re: HOCKEY FANS... GOON (the movie) [Re: LucifrinImperium]
deeekin Offline

yeah it's a credit card but it's easy to qualify for and good for emergencies if you need cash.

#248295 - 03/22/12 07:25 AM Re: HOCKEY FANS... GOON (the movie) [Re: deeekin]
AL BUNDY Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Loc: Memphis
if im super broke, on my weekly shop ill buy all my usual shit, but while im doing it ill eat lots of fruit(they cant do anything at all if you bust down some grapes, cherrys, strawberrys, even an apple) if you wanna be ultra sneaky walk in with a empty drink or any bag/wrapper/packet so if they see you eating in there say nah you buggin i bought this in. works everytime, last time i had a choc yoohoo 2 handfulls of almonds and a jerky strap.

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist