Page 13 of 149 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 148 149 >
Topic Options
#253247 - 04/11/12 05:35 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

i've given you a ton of albums to listen to, but its not like you need to listen to all of them right away though, its just good that you are now getting exposed to bands you may have never discovered on your own, Immortal is alright I suppose I never really got into them, I was watching a music video by them the other day and I couldn't stop laughing at how ridiculous they look. they're good musicians though

never heard that Demonaz album and i've heard nothing but good things about I and how they're taking forever to release another album. i'll definitely give that one a listen, do you like Emperor?

#253248 - 04/11/12 05:42 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

the vocals for Demilich are so terrible but the music on Nespithe is so sick and the music on it in general is so bizzar it makes the vocals more fitting atleast

#253252 - 04/11/12 05:58 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
This might seem off topic but, ever since I discovered metal storm maybe like two years ago, i've been constantly listening to new music every week. It completely broadened my horizons and expanded my taste.

Yea i'm totally psyched about new music. Feels good, there where times in the past I felt like I would never discover a great album again. I basically gave up on hip-hop which I predominantly listened to a fuckload for years.

Na I cant get into emperor, i've heard nightside and anthems both. Anthems multiple times. I've also heard some of ishahn's solo work. None to my liking.
Ishahn or w/e the fuck his name is a guest on that new Jeff Loomis album.

Dude I love Immortal. I think they fucking rule.
At the Heart of Winter is fucking awesome, Sons of Northern Darkness is tight, and I think All Shall Fall(Grew on me a lot) is great too. I like their whole image it's unique, real easy to mock it. Sometimes I find myself making up lyrics for their music. Everything they talk about has to do with cold landscapes, either northern or southern, and blashrykh.

Listening to Deathspell right now. What a great fucking band name.

#253258 - 04/11/12 06:00 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

#253264 - 04/11/12 06:08 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

perhaps you might want to atleast give "IX Equilibrium" a listen sometime, I prefer that one over Anthems and even though Nightside is considered by most of the black metal purists to be their best work its my least favorite one. all 4 of their albums sounds different from one another with the last one sounding closest to Ihsahn's solo work. I downloaded one of Immortal's albums a year or 2 ago maybe it was "At the Heart of Winter" but i'm not positive, i'll probably youtube some songs off that later on tonight after "I"

not only is Deathspell Omega one of the dopest names in metal but their logo is badass as well

#253274 - 04/11/12 06:15 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Yea it is, Immortals icy synth interludes murder me, I fucking love the sound of them. They are worth giving several listens to see if you like it or not. It seems to me they are generally very well recieved.

http://www.mediafire.com/?e410xf854oj2is6

http://www.mediafire.com/?neo4qxyfyjy
http://www.mediafire.com/?3gtzljxwmpy

http://www.mediafire.com/?itl334lnm3dxd5x

#253282 - 04/11/12 06:21 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Try At the Heart of Winter first, then if you are still alive after surviving the cold bleak lifeless ground permeates all of southern icey masses colddd at blashrykh land, then try Sons of Northern Darkness. Yo I wish this was still the everlast thread.

#253286 - 04/11/12 06:56 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

alright i'll check those out later on, probably tomorrow. haha I wish we could just merge all the posts from that Everlast thread on to here

on a side note I wish my At The Gates t-shirt would arrive at my house already

#253310 - 04/11/12 09:18 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Watching this faggot metal injection video thing that came out on blabbermouth. Man these people suck fucking dicks.

I'm going to kill all these poser fucks for having seen carcass and at the gates live. Shit isn't fair these metalcore pieces of shits must die with their trendy mohawks. Why am I even watching this, it's not talking about anything.

#253648 - 04/11/12 08:43 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: ]
LucifrinImperium Offline

No you are right i'm 13. 13 feet long penis son what!!(no homo)!! Pwnt, and next time you want to come at me with them jokedy jokes, I'm rubber your glue.
Back to the metal thread.

I woke up today like I usually do, did my standard waking up procedure after like 45 minutes proceeded to check blabbermouth. Lo and behold did my eyes decieve me no.

Motherfucking SepticFlesh North American Tour!!!!!!!! HAIL FUCKING SATAN YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://legacy.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=172498

Page 13 of 149 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 148 149 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist