Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#255087 - 04/16/12 12:13 AM Re: God Bless America 2011 HDRiP XVID AC3 HQ Hive-CM8 [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
Yo the lead actor is like a poor man's Bill Murray, and the movie is a poor man's Mike Judge.
A ton of it made no sense. I think it's dope how they got killed at the end tho. I enjoyed a lot of it, the plot was cool but a lot of the dialogue was over the top corny.

Best part was when he blasted that baby in his mind.
I give it.
7.3 dead babies/10 dead babies.

#255090 - 04/16/12 12:52 AM Re: God Bless America 2011 HDRiP XVID AC3 HQ Hive-CM8 [Re: LucifrinImperium]
IL Duce Offline
a bag of shit

If you have HDNet Movies channel like i do it's gonna be shown on May 9th three different time's plus it's also online already for those that go that route i'm gonna just wait until it's shown as a sneak preview on HDNet Movies channel.

http://www.hdnetmovies.com/program_categories/sneak-preview/

#255106 - 04/16/12 04:56 AM Re: God Bless America 2011 HDRiP XVID AC3 HQ Hive-CM8 [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Your Old Droog Offline

Loc: Tennessee
Originally Posted By: LucifrinImperium
Yo the lead actor is like a poor man's Bill Murray, and the movie is a poor man's Mike Judge.
A ton of it made no sense. I think it's dope how they got killed at the end tho. I enjoyed a lot of it, the plot was cool but a lot of the dialogue was over the top corny.

Best part was when he blasted that baby in his mind.
I give it.
7.3 dead babies/10 dead babies.

Yo you're buggin. I know you're joking with this idiotic opinion. No one's really that stupid.

LOL @ poor man's bill murray. He's bill murrary's brother.

you a argumentative shmuck lucifearme imperium.
this movie is dope. has no imperfections
if hashem wrote movies this is what he'd make

what does that even mean the tv parts are annoying?
they're supposed to be annoying. that's the point.
what are you even saying? do you hear yourself!
remind me of GTA spoofing radio shows or onion news.
the fake tv shows are awesome.

10/10 on the dead baby scale.
stop having so much hatred for the fresh.
best movie of 2013

#255107 - 04/16/12 04:58 AM Re: God Bless America 2011 HDRiP XVID AC3 HQ Hive-CM8 [Re: IL Duce]
Your Old Droog Offline

Originally Posted By: IL Duce
If you have HDNet Movies channel like i do it's gonna be shown on May 9th three different time's plus it's also online already for those that go that route i'm gonna just wait until it's shown as a sneak preview on HDNet Movies channel.

http://www.hdnetmovies.com/program_categories/sneak-preview/

oh for real it's online already?
didn't realize.
can't wait to see this movie it looks like it's gonna be good.

#255110 - 04/16/12 05:09 AM Re: God Bless America 2011 HDRiP XVID AC3 HQ Hive-CM8 [Re: Your Old Droog]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Haha, dude I didn't even know he was related to Bill Murray, I'm dead serious. I didn't even know his name. Damn i'm so fucking perceptive it's dangerous.

Na, The fake TV parts are great, that's why they annoyed me.
I haven't sat down and watched tv in like 8 years or something. Only time I get a glimpse of that faggot shit is when I'm in the kitchen and dude has tv on.

Dude some parts where so corny and obvious it was intolerable, the bitch lying about her parents was blatantly obvious. The whole discussion when they are in the hotel about music is painfully corny. Come on man you are killing people and your reasoning is they aren't nice? That shit makes no sense, that's not the only reason you aren't killing people. It's because they are morons. You can be not nice and a pretty good person. I know it's a comedy but I like some hint of realism. If your movie is supposed to be a social critique then why not make it at least slightly realistic so it doesn't come off so shallow.

I mean it's like dude has 1 handgun with unlimited ammo in it, then a second handgun magically appears with ammo in it. Then they want to make it realistic and show hes buying a ak-47.
I mean you got like 10 cops in front of you with rifles and it takes em like ten seconds to react to you shooting people in a crowd. Please second they would of shot the first round off they would of got lit up.

Not even to mention how easily dude got away with everything. The fake bill O reilly kill was another super corny moment. They are lecturing a guy they are killing? It makes no sense at all, clearly some for the audience shit like most of those discussion scenes.

#255112 - 04/16/12 05:14 AM Re: God Bless America 2011 HDRiP XVID AC3 HQ Hive-CM8 [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Come on with the whole she goes back to her parents shit, only a complete retard woudn't of seen her coming back. Which makes no sense, she just appears in front all of a sudden with the corny clock bullshit.

#255113 - 04/16/12 05:24 AM Re: God Bless America 2011 HDRiP XVID AC3 HQ Hive-CM8 [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Yo Deeekin is there any science fiction movies out? Maybe something I missed. I fucks with Science Fiction and I want to see a good one.

#255114 - 04/16/12 05:29 AM Re: God Bless America 2011 HDRiP XVID AC3 HQ Hive-CM8 [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Dude so many parts of this movie made me cringe. It's like they are supposed to represent justice but the main characters are really just some stupid weirdo fucks, with no actual agenda. That part when they are discussing moving to france, some real weirdo non believable shit.

At one point a security guard is like move you can't be there, then he goes what are you fucking deaf or some shit. Fake Murray just kills him straight up. That shit makes no sense, fake murray was a jack ass. Fake murray was totally in the wrong and killed guy anyways. When he talked it felt like he was reading a script some really odd shit. Dude it didn't feel natural the movie, shit felt artificial as fuck.

That scene when they got pulled over by the cop. Fucking please, could not possibly be more unrealistic and out of context. First of all cops are some of the biggest jerk/pieces of shit on the planet. Then they are extremely suspicious, in a stolen car. Which somehow dude never got arrested the whole movie.

I mean come the fuck on this shit was a rip off of a Mike Judge film, yes a lot of parts are funny. But at the end of the day, at the end of the day, at the end of the day you feel me, at the end of the day this shit did not provoke any thought at all. All the jokes fade away not really memorable. The whole premise is executed in a mad superficial way you feel me nam sayn.

Best parts where how the neighbor goes "bro." How he blasts that baby. When he gets fired because that chick flips the script and the boss that goes if you need a recommendation(lol shit happened to me)

I'm lowering my dead baby score.
6.9 dead babies/ 10 dead babies

Edited by LucifrinImperium (04/16/12 05:36 AM)
Edit Reason: Adding shit.

#255116 - 04/16/12 05:57 AM Re: God Bless America 2011 HDRiP XVID AC3 HQ Hive-CM8 [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Your Old Droog Offline

yeah you're buggin.
this movie was real as fuck.
how the people act in it is how people really are.
pretty clear why he kills them.

guess you have to be a real nigga to appreciate it.

it's all good i see any other real nigga movies
i'll just share them with other real niggas instead
of lucihaterian offreshium

#255117 - 04/16/12 05:58 AM Re: God Bless America 2011 HDRiP XVID AC3 HQ Hive-CM8 [Re: Your Old Droog]
Your Old Droog Offline

and you want in the illuminati. smh.
if you tried to join they'd show you this movie
and if you said what you said here
not only would they not let you in
but they'd make you obsolete and unexist you

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist