Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#255844 - 04/19/12 02:09 AM GHETTO HABITS
SADISTIC BASTARD Online   mad
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: World Gone Mad
LIST YOUR GHETTO HABITS AND MENTALITY IN THIS THREAD

I'LL START IT OFF

1. GOING INTO FAST FOOD JOINTS AND TAKING MAD STRAWS, NAPKINS, KETCHUP PACKETS, TACO SAUCES, BBQ SAUCES, AND PLASTIC FORKS AND SPOONS, AND I JUST ORDER A DOLLAR BURGER
I'M TOO CHEAP TO BUY BOTTLES OF KETCHUP AND NAPKINS FROM THE STORE smile

2. THROW TRASH OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WRAPPERS IN THE STREET, OLD MICROWAVES AND THAT TYPE OF SHIT THEY GET CHUCKED IN CLOSED DOWN BUSINESSES WHERE NO COPS CAN SEE ME LITTER smile

3. WHEN I DRINK, I LEAVE THE BROWN BAG ON THE CAN OR BOTTLE, EVEN IF I'M AT HOME

4. I KEEP MY XANAX IN A BREATH MINT BOX FOR EASY ACCESS WHEN I GO OUT

5. I KEEP MAD TOILET PAPER IN MY HOUSE, LIKE 100 ROLLS AT A TIME

6. WHEN I PURCHASE A SODA FOR .99 , I WANT THE PENNY BACK, EVEN IF THE CASHIER HAS TO BREAK OPEN A ROLL OF PENNIES JUST FOR ME AT THAT MOMENT

7. I ONLY LEAVE A 2 DOLLAR TIP ON A MEAL THAT COSTS 50 BUCKS

8. ASK FOR A CUP OF WATER WITH ICE AT FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS AND THEN DUMP IT OUT FOR SUM FREE COLA

9. ALWAYS LOOKING FOR "BUY ONE GET ONE FREE" OFFERS IN THE MAIL FLYERS

10. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I ALWAYS CURSE AND GET PARANOID WHEN A COP IS BEHIND ME, CUZ' I GOT ILLEGAL LIMO TINTS ON MY BUICK

THE LIST GOES ON, BUT U GET THE PICTURE wink

#255845 - 04/19/12 02:12 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: SADISTIC BASTARD]

OH AND MY FAVORITE
GRABBING TONS OF PLASTIC BAGS AT WALMART OR ANY GROCERY STORE
TO USE FOR MY TRASH AT HOME
THOSE GLAD BAGS IS EXPENSIVE SON

#255846 - 04/19/12 02:15 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: SADISTIC BASTARD]

I ALSO KEEP MY LOOSE CHANGE IN THOSE LITTLE WEED BAGGIES
I'M TOO DAMN GHETTO, DONT GET MAD, JUST TRYING TO GET BY

#255847 - 04/19/12 02:44 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: SADISTIC BASTARD]
Your Old Droog Offline

Loc: Tennessee
sneak in buffets through the exit door

pay for a movie then watch 3-4 of them

my inspection sticker expired in 2008
never renew that shit son

lie on job applications
lie on credit card apps
for car insurance put down you have a 800 credit score
costs like 20bucks a month less

immediately threaten to fight anyone who insults you in any way

slick talk cops til they get a headache and just let you go

stare at chicks ass and tits really obviously.

kick my own mother in the stomach

#255848 - 04/19/12 02:57 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: Your Old Droog]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
A lot of these aren't ghetto, they are just smart.
Things that are ghetto are typically stupid.
I used to do the taking a lot of ketchup packets etc. I just do it with napkins now.

That throwing trash on the street shit is fucked up, i'd rather not live in a junkyard. I hate overstocking on toilet paper. Not 100 rolls tho sometimes I have like 12 and it's way too much.

Tipping is fucking gay anywhere. I hate tipping, it's horseshit it makes 0 fucking sense. Tipping is for assholes.
I do that plastic bags shit sadistic lol.
I do the movie surfing, or at least I used to, never go to the movies anymore, just dl every movie ever.
Only credit card I ever applied for I lied, got denied because I never had a credit card before. Stupid catch 22 bullshit.
Haha at the chicks ass and tits, I do that.
Yo the ultimate ghetto habit is mugging, or being conscious of mugging. I look at everything when I'm walking sometimes I think people think I'm mugging em.

Go to costco, take like 2 or more samples of everything.

#255850 - 04/19/12 03:04 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Where the fuck do you fit 100 rolls sadistic, I'm not buying that 25 maybe, but 100? That's a lot of toilet paper.

#255857 - 04/19/12 04:38 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: LucifrinImperium]
AL BUNDY Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Loc: Memphis
eat a lot of food in the store when i do my weekly shop

buy knock off gear if it looks decent

wear plain white T shirts

the napkin, ketchup, drink refill shit

wash my car with my neighbors hose when he goes out

piss on the trees in my backyard so i dont gots to flush so much

use other peoples wifi to download shit so i dont use my quota mad quick

#255862 - 04/19/12 04:52 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: LucifrinImperium]

Originally Posted By: LucifrinImperium
Where the fuck do you fit 100 rolls sadistic, I'm not buying that 25 maybe, but 100? That's a lot of toilet paper.

I BUY THE SCOTTS 20 PACK
THEN JUST STACK THEM UP IN THE CORNER OF MY BATHROOM
ITS ONLY 5 LARGE PACKS
ITS NOT THAT MUCH ACTUALLY

AND YES, IF I SEE A NEW FOOD THAT CAME OUT LIKE A BAG OF CHIPS
I JUST EAT SUM THEN PUT THE OPENED BAG BACK ON THE SHELF, HAHAA

#255867 - 04/19/12 05:20 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: Your Old Droog]
Luke Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Originally Posted By: deeekin
stare at chicks ass and tits really obviously.

I do this even if I'm with a girl and she's right next to me.

#255868 - 04/19/12 05:23 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: Luke]
Your Old Droog Offline

i'll do it even she's ugly and has pancake ass and oatmeal bag tits. just want to make her feel uncomfortable and remind her i'm a man and way more powerful than her. and if i chose to i could physically overpower her and strip her naked at any moment. that way she knows to be very careful not to piss me off.

#256093 - 04/19/12 11:00 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: Your Old Droog]
LucifrinImperium Offline

I was walking around at costco today doing my standard routine taking multiple samples just not givin a fuck. I see one black dude he's upstaging me. They have these angus burgers cut into 1/4s this dude is taking like whole hamburgers. He is just not giving the smallest fuck in the world, shit was hilarious I toasted to him with my sample coffee. One of dude's replies was I ain't had lunch. I mean this dude was eating so many fucking samples it was insane, bad ass shit. Must of ate like ten dollars worth of food.

#256100 - 04/20/12 12:36 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: LucifrinImperium]
mingeface Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Today I witnessed my supervisor walk out the employee washroom with a sponge and bodywash smelling all fresh. I went in there to piss, there was water and soap residue all the fuck over the place. Dude took a hobo bath in the sink. There was mad paper towels used up in the trash can he must have towelled off with them.

#256106 - 04/20/12 01:56 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: LucifrinImperium]

Originally Posted By: LucifrinImperium

That throwing trash on the street shit is fucked up, i'd rather not live in a junkyard.

WITH ALL THE POLLUTION AND GARBAGE IN THE WORLD, IT'S LIKE WE ALL LIVE IN ONE GIANT TRASH BAG, SERIOUSLY

#256131 - 04/20/12 03:28 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: SADISTIC BASTARD]
duel_one Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Loc: ALBUQUERQUE
I'm a public servant for my city and I HATE lazy fucks who throw their shit all over the place. Its not ghetto its pure LAZINESS (usually bitch ass immigrants flying mexican flags over American flags)! I'm hispanic, but I wish there was a New Mexican to agree with the illegal alien crisis here so I don't sound racist FUCKIN COCKROACHES ARE TAKING OVER EVERYWHERE!!! These fucks are driving new suv's and trucks with 26 inch rims then dont pay taxes everything under the table. Trying to shop at the dollar store, flea markets, and thrift stores was fucked up growing up but using duct tape to fix everthing is the best "GHETTO HABBIT" I had.

#256132 - 04/20/12 04:11 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: duel_one]

^^^^
SUCKS TO BE U DOG
WHO REALLY CARES WHERE TRASH GOES??
THE WORLD IS FUCKED ANY WAYS

#256141 - 04/20/12 06:51 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: duel_one]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Originally Posted By: duel_one
I'm a public servant for my city and I HATE lazy fucks who throw their shit all over the place. Its not ghetto its pure LAZINESS (usually bitch ass immigrants flying mexican flags over American flags)! I'm hispanic, but I wish there was a New Mexican to agree with the illegal alien crisis here so I don't sound racist FUCKIN COCKROACHES ARE TAKING OVER EVERYWHERE!!! These fucks are driving new suv's and trucks with 26 inch rims then dont pay taxes everything under the table. Trying to shop at the dollar store, flea markets, and thrift stores was fucked up growing up but using duct tape to fix everthing is the best "GHETTO HABBIT" I had.

Everyone pays taxes, if they are buying things they are paying taxes. You ever walked into a store before and bought a bottle of water or a candy bar. You payed taxes.

Yo sadistic you should look into not littering and not being a piece of shit. I think that's a small annoyance that's easily solved. Keeping your trash and throwing it in a garbage can.

#256142 - 04/20/12 06:59 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: LucifrinImperium]

^^^^
U SHOULD MIND YA BUSINESS
I'LL THROW BURGER KING WRAPPERS IN YA FUCKIN COFFIN KID

#256145 - 04/20/12 07:03 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: SADISTIC BASTARD]
LucifrinImperium Offline

No you won't. I'd say it's pretty probable you die before me. If you ever die and this board somehow gets wind of it, i'll buy a junior whopper in your honor, and throw the wrapper in the garbage can like a civilized human being who isn't a complete indecent piece of shit. This is my business, I live on planet earth.

#256154 - 04/20/12 12:46 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: LucifrinImperium]
KLIVE KRAVEN Offline
Tyrant - part of the circle

Loc: MARYLAND
SB. YOUR A FUCKIN WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT FOR REAL. YOUR THE REASON MY GIRL WANTS TO FUCKIN EXECUTE HALF OF THE PEOPLE THAT COME IN TO HER JOB. KEEP IN MIND SOME PEOPLES PAY IS BASED OFF TIPS. MY GIRL MAKES LIKE $3.80 AN HOUR + TIPS. SO IF PEOPLE GIVE SHIT TIPS ITS LIKE MAKING MINIMUM WAGE. YOUR THE REASON I CANT ENJOY STEAK DINNER NIGHTLY SB. YOU FUCKING WEASELY LITTLE SHITTY HUMAN BEING. SECOND OFF LITTERING ISNT COOL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. POULLOUTION IS WHACK AS FUCK, YOU SAY TEH PLANETS A TRASHBAG SO WHY CARE? MOTHERFUCKER!!! YOUR THE REASON IT IS A TRASHBAG YOU FUCKIN LITTLE BITCH AS CROOKED TAT HAVIN FUCK, YOU BETTER FUCKIN CARE. GOD THIS IS WHY I LEFT THIS FUCKIN PLACE. NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF SHITTY FUCKIN PEOPLE TRYING TO LOOK COOL BY BEING THE BIGGEST PIECE OF FUCKIN SHIT. GOD, JSUT MAKES ME SICK TO MY FUCKIN GUT SERIOUSLY. WHAT THE FUCK IS SO COOL ABOUT BEING THE DESTROYER? BEING PART OF THE REASON THIS EARTH IS A BALL OF SHIT NOW. YOU KNOW, YOUR FAKE RAPE AND WOMAN HATRED ANTICS ARE ONE THING SB. BUT YOU CROSSED THE FUCKIN LINE HERE. YOU DONT TIP AND YOU LITTER LIKE A PEICE OF LAZY FUCKIN SHIT. GET OFF YOUR PILLHEAD DRUG ADDICT ASS AND DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE YOU FUCKIN WASTE OF FLESH. I HOPE YOU DONT HAVE KIDS. WE DONT NEED A SECTION GENERATION OF MINDLESS FUCKIN IDIOTS WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM SO THEY TRY TO IMPRESS PEOPLE ON A FUCKIN FORUM WITH THEIR CORNY ASS ACTIONS, LIKE THEY ARE SOME KINDA COOL GUY FOR BEING A WORTHLESS BAG OF SHIT. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON YOUR THROAT. YOU KEN KANIFF FROM CONNECTICUTT FAGGOT FUCK! YEAH AND LET THE HATE POUR ON ME FROM 50 OTHERS ON HERE TOO. NOT LIKE I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANY OF YOUR OPINIONS ANYWAY. NOT WHEN THIS PIECE OF WORK SB IS CONSDIERED PART OF YOUR "GROUP" OR INNER CIRCLE. FUCK OUTTA HERE.

#256158 - 04/20/12 01:07 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: KLIVE KRAVEN]
Your Old Droog Offline

"OUR THE REASON MY GIRL WANTS TO FUCKIN EXECUTE HALF OF THE PEOPLE THAT COME IN TO HER JOB"

lol. yo kid if your girl is getting that mad from her job might be time to switch occupations. that type of stress level isn't healthy for an individual.

me i stick with jobs that pay me a full salary. like if i was gonna built a website for someone and they were like, "well we'll pay you half, and then you can ask the people who use the site for the other half". i'd definitely not take that job.

#256161 - 04/20/12 01:14 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: ]
KLIVE KRAVEN Offline

HMMM NOT SURE MOTHMAN. BUT I KNOW THE BROKE FUCKS AROUND HERE DONT TIP. I TOLD MY GIRL TO LOOK INTO A JOB IN EASTON. ITS RICH FUCKS THAT LIVE THERE.

Edited by KLIVE KRAVEN (04/20/12 01:14 PM)

#256162 - 04/20/12 01:16 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: ]
Your Old Droog Offline

waiters and waitresses are just all racist assholes.
basically any restuarant you go to the waiter will come out and
be mad fake and smiley and annoying.
then go in the back and talk shit about you with his coworkers.
especially on some racial shit.
that's why some black people and japanese people stopped tipping.
they used to all leave huge tips til they caught on that
the waiters and waitresses were mad racist.
then they stopped tipping. but then the waiters just used it
to be liek oh they never tip cheap asses.
and it became like a cycle of tension between waiters and certain races.

#256164 - 04/20/12 01:18 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: ]
Your Old Droog Offline

yeah it's a scam so they don't have to pay their employees.

i don't get tipping either.
i already paid for my food, and they made a profit off it.
now i have to pay their employees to?

but waiters instead of demanding their bosses pay them
prefer to talk endless shit about customers.
it's kinda stupid.

just creates a bad tension between customers and waiters
which is especially bad when those people handling your food.

#256166 - 04/20/12 01:22 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: ]
Your Old Droog Offline

i don't think they have unions for waiters. dunno.
basically it's just a bottom of the barrel job
and you take below minimum wage or they find 1000 other people willing to do it.

#256168 - 04/20/12 01:25 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: Your Old Droog]
KLIVE KRAVEN Offline

I SUPPOSE THAT CAN BE TURE IN SOME CASES FOR SURE DEEKIN. BUT MY GIRL HAS BEEN A BUMPED TO MANAGER AT ALL HER JOBS INCLUDING HER CURRENT ONE. NOT BECAUSE SHE IS A RACIST SCUM TO EMPLOYEES BUT BECAUSE SHE DOES A GOOD JOB AND BUSTS HER ASS TO GET SHIT DONE QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY. AND KEEP IN MIND YOUR NOT TIPPING JSUT FOR THEM BRINGING YOU FOOD. YOUR TIPPING FOR THE SERVICE....DID YUOR FOOD COME QUICKLY? WAS THE ORDER RIGHT? WAS IT COOKED TO YOUR LIKING? DID SHE COME BACK AND ASK IF EERYTHING WAS GOOD AND IF YOU NEEDED ANYTHING ELSE? WAS SHE POLITE AND PATIENT? THOSE ARE THE RAL THINGS TIPS ARE BASED OFF OF. IT KINDA MAKES SENSE WHY THE TIPPING IS IMPLEMENTED. I AGREE THAT IF YOU GET SIHTTY SERVICE, YOU SHOULDNT TIP. BUT IF THEY DO A GOOD JOB, AR FRIENDLY AND DONT FUCK YOUR ORDER UP, TOSS EM A COUPLE BUCKS.

#256171 - 04/20/12 01:27 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: KLIVE KRAVEN]
KLIVE KRAVEN Offline

THE ONLY DECENT THING ABOUT HER JOB NOW IS SINCE GETTING THE MANAGERIAL BUMP UP SHE DOES MAKE MORE THEN BEFORE. BUT IS STILL RELIANY ON TIPS SINCE HE MANAGES/HOSTS AND WAITRESSES. YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE SOME THE FUCKIN THINGS SHE HAS TO DEAL WITH AT THAT JOB. I COULD NEVER DO IT. ID BE CRACKIN FAGGOTS IN THE FACE ALL DAY SOON AS ONE GOT SLICK.

#256172 - 04/20/12 01:32 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: KLIVE KRAVEN]
KLIVE KRAVEN Offline

PEEP YOUR INBOX MOTHMAN.

#256176 - 04/20/12 01:46 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: KLIVE KRAVEN]
Your Old Droog Offline

nah post it here.

#256195 - 04/20/12 05:16 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: KLIVE KRAVEN]

Originally Posted By: KLIVE KRAVEN
SB. YOUR A FUCKIN WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT FOR REAL. YOUR THE REASON MY GIRL WANTS TO FUCKIN EXECUTE HALF OF THE PEOPLE THAT COME IN TO HER JOB. KEEP IN MIND SOME PEOPLES PAY IS BASED OFF TIPS. MY GIRL MAKES LIKE $3.80 AN HOUR + TIPS. SO IF PEOPLE GIVE SHIT TIPS ITS LIKE MAKING MINIMUM WAGE. YOUR THE REASON I CANT ENJOY STEAK DINNER NIGHTLY SB. YOU FUCKING WEASELY LITTLE SHITTY HUMAN BEING. SECOND OFF LITTERING ISNT COOL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. POULLOUTION IS WHACK AS FUCK, YOU SAY TEH PLANETS A TRASHBAG SO WHY CARE? MOTHERFUCKER!!! YOUR THE REASON IT IS A TRASHBAG YOU FUCKIN LITTLE BITCH AS CROOKED TAT HAVIN FUCK, YOU BETTER FUCKIN CARE. GOD THIS IS WHY I LEFT THIS FUCKIN PLACE. NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF SHITTY FUCKIN PEOPLE TRYING TO LOOK COOL BY BEING THE BIGGEST PIECE OF FUCKIN SHIT. GOD, JSUT MAKES ME SICK TO MY FUCKIN GUT SERIOUSLY. WHAT THE FUCK IS SO COOL ABOUT BEING THE DESTROYER? BEING PART OF THE REASON THIS EARTH IS A BALL OF SHIT NOW. YOU KNOW, YOUR FAKE RAPE AND WOMAN HATRED ANTICS ARE ONE THING SB. BUT YOU CROSSED THE FUCKIN LINE HERE. YOU DONT TIP AND YOU LITTER LIKE A PEICE OF LAZY FUCKIN SHIT. GET OFF YOUR PILLHEAD DRUG ADDICT ASS AND DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE YOU FUCKIN WASTE OF FLESH. I HOPE YOU DONT HAVE KIDS. WE DONT NEED A SECTION GENERATION OF MINDLESS FUCKIN IDIOTS WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM SO THEY TRY TO IMPRESS PEOPLE ON A FUCKIN FORUM WITH THEIR CORNY ASS ACTIONS, LIKE THEY ARE SOME KINDA COOL GUY FOR BEING A WORTHLESS BAG OF SHIT. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON YOUR THROAT. YOU KEN KANIFF FROM CONNECTICUTT FAGGOT FUCK! YEAH AND LET THE HATE POUR ON ME FROM 50 OTHERS ON HERE TOO. NOT LIKE I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANY OF YOUR OPINIONS ANYWAY. NOT WHEN THIS PIECE OF WORK SB IS CONSDIERED PART OF YOUR "GROUP" OR INNER CIRCLE. FUCK OUTTA HERE.

U SHOULD JUST OFF YA SELF KID
YA CORNY FAGGOT COOKING SHOW DONT IMPRESS NOBODY
GET OFF MY DICK SON

#256198 - 04/20/12 05:35 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: SADISTIC BASTARD]
Luke Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Originally Posted By: SADISTIC BASTARD

I'LL START IT OFF

1. GOING INTO FAST FOOD JOINTS AND TAKING MAD STRAWS, NAPKINS, KETCHUP PACKETS, TACO SAUCES, BBQ SAUCES, AND PLASTIC FORKS AND SPOONS, AND I JUST ORDER A DOLLAR BURGER

2. THROW TRASH OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WRAPPERS IN THE STREET, OLD MICROWAVES AND THAT TYPE OF SHIT THEY GET CHUCKED IN CLOSED DOWN BUSINESSES WHERE NO COPS CAN SEE ME LITTER smile

3. WHEN I DRINK, I LEAVE THE BROWN BAG ON THE CAN OR BOTTLE, EVEN IF I'M AT HOME

6. WHEN I PURCHASE A SODA FOR .99 , I WANT THE PENNY BACK, EVEN IF THE CASHIER HAS TO BREAK OPEN A ROLL OF PENNIES JUST FOR ME AT THAT MOMENT

8. ASK FOR A CUP OF WATER WITH ICE AT FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS AND THEN DUMP IT OUT FOR SUM FREE COLA

10. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I ALWAYS CURSE AND GET PARANOID WHEN A COP IS BEHIND ME, CUZ' I GOT ILLEGAL LIMO TINTS ON MY BUICK

Strange question but uhh... are you mexican?

#256228 - 04/20/12 09:49 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: Luke]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Hold up Klive you are 100% wrong about the waiter job. There are thousands of jobs out there that don't tip. There isn't anything fucking special about a fake piece of shit waiter that deserves a tip. That shit makes no sense. Yes lot's of countries don't tip, and tipping is sometimes considered an insult.

Tipping is a scam, if you don't see that you are brainwashed. The problem doesn't lie with the costumer not tipping the problem lies with the pay rate. It's like this huge scam to make idiot waiters etc think their job isn't fucking them over as much as it is, so they shift the responsibility onto the idiot common man who is too much of a cool asshole to not tip.

There is nothing morally right about tipping. Tons of more legitimate jobs than fake waiters which requires the brains of a monkey to carry out don't get tipped.

Tipping is the most obvious scam ever. Ever been to a restaurant and there is a mandatory tip. How does that make any sense what so ever it defeats the whole fake logic of the tip.

I know in Argentina I ate out a shitload and you are only supposed to tip in extra ordinary circumstances, and when you do tip it's much less than a standard tip over here.

Tipping is for suckers who want to feel like they are pimps.

I've worked fast food before and i've delt with stupid shit, I would have to be fucking insane to demand a tip from someone because my job was barely paying me anything.

Matter of fact, don't think I've ever worked a job I didn't wanna crack someones skull, and i've been fired because people noticed that. I'm not going to blame everyone being faggots on a "tip" Biggest cop out ever.

#256230 - 04/20/12 09:54 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: KLIVE KRAVEN]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Originally Posted By: KLIVE KRAVEN
I SUPPOSE THAT CAN BE TURE IN SOME CASES FOR SURE DEEKIN. BUT MY GIRL HAS BEEN A BUMPED TO MANAGER AT ALL HER JOBS INCLUDING HER CURRENT ONE. NOT BECAUSE SHE IS A RACIST SCUM TO EMPLOYEES BUT BECAUSE SHE DOES A GOOD JOB AND BUSTS HER ASS TO GET SHIT DONE QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY. AND KEEP IN MIND YOUR NOT TIPPING JSUT FOR THEM BRINGING YOU FOOD. YOUR TIPPING FOR THE SERVICE....DID YUOR FOOD COME QUICKLY? WAS THE ORDER RIGHT? WAS IT COOKED TO YOUR LIKING? DID SHE COME BACK AND ASK IF EERYTHING WAS GOOD AND IF YOU NEEDED ANYTHING ELSE? WAS SHE POLITE AND PATIENT? THOSE ARE THE RAL THINGS TIPS ARE BASED OFF OF. IT KINDA MAKES SENSE WHY THE TIPPING IS IMPLEMENTED. I AGREE THAT IF YOU GET SIHTTY SERVICE, YOU SHOULDNT TIP. BUT IF THEY DO A GOOD JOB, AR FRIENDLY AND DONT FUCK YOUR ORDER UP, TOSS EM A COUPLE BUCKS.

Dude now way in hell does it work that way. Most jobs require you to do that is everything ok, it's not out of the employees good will it's because the fake job forces you to do shit.

Everyone knows you don't toss people bucks. It works on a actual fake scale, fuck if I know what that is it's like 10% or something.

#256231 - 04/20/12 09:58 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: Your Old Droog]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Originally Posted By: deeekin
yeah it's a scam so they don't have to pay their employees.

i don't get tipping either.
i already paid for my food, and they made a profit off it.
now i have to pay their employees to?

but waiters instead of demanding their bosses pay them
prefer to talk endless shit about customers.
it's kinda stupid.

just creates a bad tension between customers and waiters
which is especially bad when those people handling your food.

I was reading the rest of the thread after I posted, didn't realize you basically said the same shit. Props, i've discussed this tipping thing with a fuckload of people it annoys me a lot. Most the time's i've tipped in my life I felt remorse for it. I'm fucking done with tipping it's fucking stupid.

#256238 - 04/21/12 04:06 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: Luke]

Originally Posted By: Luke
Originally Posted By: SADISTIC BASTARD

I'LL START IT OFF

Strange question but uhh... are you mexican?

DAMN, CAN U BE ANY MORE RACIST THAN THAT??
NO, I'M ITALIAN

#256283 - 04/21/12 10:22 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: SADISTIC BASTARD]
LEBZ4LYFE Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Loc: Lebanon/Australia.
kraven for kock maybe your bitch should get into chubby porn ,she could be very marketable in that in that lane.

#256325 - 04/21/12 03:01 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LeviathanSoldier Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Edited by LeviathanSoldier (04/21/12 11:39 PM)

#256405 - 04/22/12 11:04 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: LeviathanSoldier]
Mr Crowley Offline
Minister of Slime

im an advocate of tipping. i wouldn't dream of not tipping. infact, im embarrassed when i eat out with you cheap fucks who don't tip...you gotta use that shit to your advantage, i get to cut the line at all my regular restaurants...theres this downtown pizza joint thats real popular late night when the bars close and i get to cut the line and walk right in the kitchen door because i gave them a couple big tips. for a meager $10 investment you can get all kinds of hookups. its good if you frequent the same restaurants. fuck the nontippers!
"I see what the owls see, curse you into paralysis, drinking blood from the chalice, with Aleister Crowley. I feel no guilt for the blood that got spilled, fuck thou shall not kill, do what thou wilt!" -Necro

#256473 - 04/22/12 05:26 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: Mr Crowley]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Its like you skipped the whole post didn't read shit and stuck with your gay tipping. If you find pleasure in being a sucker and a mark, you are going to be one happy person for the rest of your life.

I imagine you walking in the door and everyone is thinking oh here is that moron again who pays a shitload of extra unnecessary money to look cool, pretend he's important so we get more money.

Tipping is for the common man who accepts the shit he is force fed all day, you basically love the shit you are force fed and don't want anyone else to eat non shit.

#256476 - 04/22/12 06:05 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: LucifrinImperium]
JohnDoe Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

I always tip well

If you re too cheap to tip dont go to restaurants go to mcdonalds and order yourself some clown shit then cram it in your mouth with your trembling fucking fingers hmmmmmmmmmm

#256477 - 04/22/12 06:23 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: JohnDoe]
LucifrinImperium Offline

You probably pay for pussy fall on it like a ton of bricks, then afterwards, tell dude's who didn't pay for pussy that they are cheap, and shoudn't fuck with women if they don't plan on paying like suckers.

#256479 - 04/22/12 06:57 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: LucifrinImperium]
JohnDoe Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Never in my life did I pay for pussy nor will I ever you devil worshipping virgin

I dont pay for shit that comes to me naturally

I dont pay for female companionship

#256481 - 04/22/12 07:08 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: JohnDoe]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Chill out there don't fall on me like a ton of bricks hater.

Clearly you do pay for female companionship. You tip. Anyone that tips, and is enthusiastic about it, and doesn't think they are being scammed, is a sucker and will forever go through society sucking infinite Illuminati dick.

You are so brainwashed tipping highly probably makes you feel good.

#256488 - 04/22/12 08:05 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Filthy Swine Offline
Official Scumbag Sir Captain

lol lucy, are you saying that you are against the concept of tipping, or that you actually dont tip?

look, its all cool and funny to act like steve buscemi in resorvoir dogs and argue and debate why we shouldnt tip servers, but the reality is that in america servers rely solely on tips.

if you dont throw a dollar in the jar at your pizza restaurant, fine, but if you eat out at a restaurant and dont leave 15-20% tip after good service, youre a fucking dickwad.

if you dont want to pay for the luxury if having someone bring you food and drink like a fucking butler, while you sit there and do zero work, then dont eat out at restaurants. go to the grocery store and buy and prepare your food yourself

#256489 - 04/22/12 08:38 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: Filthy Swine]
Your Old Droog Offline

when you go walmart and people ring you up is that a luxury?
do you tip them?
tipping is fucking stupid.

hey i'm gonna go hire 8 employees to work for me and make me money, but not pay them.
if you all dont' mail them money your assholes.

#256490 - 04/22/12 09:44 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: Your Old Droog]
Mr Crowley Offline
Minister of Slime

i've eating my own weight in free food for a couple of big tips. like i said, its an investment if you frequent the same restaurants.
"I see what the owls see, curse you into paralysis, drinking blood from the chalice, with Aleister Crowley. I feel no guilt for the blood that got spilled, fuck thou shall not kill, do what thou wilt!" -Necro

#256492 - 04/22/12 10:59 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: Filthy Swine]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Originally Posted By: Filthy Swine
lol lucy, are you saying that you are against the concept of tipping, or that you actually dont tip?

look, its all cool and funny to act like steve buscemi in resorvoir dogs and argue and debate why we shouldnt tip servers, but the reality is that in america servers rely solely on tips.

if you dont throw a dollar in the jar at your pizza restaurant, fine, but if you eat out at a restaurant and dont leave 15-20% tip after good service, youre a fucking dickwad.

if you dont want to pay for the luxury if having someone bring you food and drink like a fucking butler, while you sit there and do zero work, then dont eat out at restaurants. go to the grocery store and buy and prepare your food yourself

I'm against the concept of tipping, but almost every time in my life I have tipped. But I never over tip I try to hit it on the nail or go under, since about a year ago I started under tipping. I don't give a shit it's my transition to not tipping. I see most people go over to be sure of the number. You know if the tip is 4 dollars you go 5 to be sure. Every time I go with someone to eat I mention the tipping how it's fucking stupid.

As a matter of fact I used to go to casino a lot, I completely stopped tipping the drink servers there.

Nothing you said refuted anything I said, you are on repeat mode. Thousands of other professions don't have to be tipped, lots of other nations don't do tips at all.

You are a total dumb ass if you think paying with money is 0 work.

You seem to be a case example of a brainwashed civilian who refuse to think outside the box

1 entertain the idea if it's on a hollywood movie.
2 Once the idea is not on the movie, it's not real, because the movie is real, reality isn't.
3 Completely ignore all reasons posted.
4 Be enthusiastic about your ignorance.

If I don't tip someone and they are mad, they are fucking morons. In some contries, a tip is slightly insulting.

Bahhh Bahhh sheep Bahhh sheep, you got tipping coming out your fucking ears.

#256493 - 04/22/12 11:00 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: Mr Crowley]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Originally Posted By: Mr Crowley
i've eating my own weight in free food for a couple of big tips. like i said, its an investment if you frequent the same restaurants.

Hey i'm going to drop a jewel on you. You might not be ready for this one, once you pay for something it isn't free. Think about it.

#256494 - 04/23/12 12:36 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Lurkster Offline
a bag of shit

Loc: Canada
motherfuckers getting butthurt up in this bitch!

#256495 - 04/23/12 12:51 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: Lurkster]
Your Old Droog Offline

i see anyone giving or receiving tips
i immediately bash their face in
then firebomb their business
tipping is illuminati

#256498 - 04/23/12 01:28 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: Your Old Droog]
Lurkster Offline
a bag of shit

this place use to be alot more ill, sad that motherfuckers are getting butthurt about tipping. who gives a fuck hahaha

#256516 - 04/23/12 04:54 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: Lurkster]
Mr Crowley Offline
Minister of Slime

yes, lucy's disproportionate butthurt on the most mundane topics is infinitely entertaining...i always pictured him as a tiny angry midget...

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/155480/dr-nelson-meets-eric-cartman

#256517 - 04/23/12 05:18 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: Mr Crowley]
LucifrinImperium Offline

What does me being a tiny angry midget have to do with you being a sucker who pays other peoples salary because it's cool to do so?

Best part is you paying and thinking shit is free. You are probably getting scammed multiple times every day and you have no idea.

And to this other dude who has less than 60 posts in 3 years of absolutely nothing, whining about how the boards used to be better. Look at yourself if you want to critique anyone.

http://www.bantipping.com/

#256518 - 04/23/12 05:25 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: LucifrinImperium]

WHAT UP FUCK FACE
LOOKS LIKE YA STUCK IN YOUR WAYS

#256538 - 04/23/12 08:00 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: ]
BLaM Offline

Loc: TECH N9NE COUNTRY
sb u suck for littering, stop doing that . it aint g.
tipping is very wack. im suprized that some of u are enthusiastic about it. i thought erybody knew it was a scam.
what do i do to avoid tipping? i go out, buy grass feed cow meat, herbs and spices from the farmers market, research how to cook something dank...brain chemicals get released in my brain, then i feel better about being smart enuff to feed myself and give myself the best service possible and then i cook the food and eat it. and i tip myself with a fat bowl and pussy after. its win / win.

Edited by BLaM (04/23/12 08:16 AM)

#256542 - 04/23/12 08:07 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: BLaM]
BLaM Offline

Loc: TECH N9NE COUNTRY
ive sonned so many of my "friends" and their shitty gfs about tipping. fuck off assfuckers.
ive been going to resturants less and less over the years. pretty much only when im on vacation somewhere. BUT i do admit when i go to a bar and order drinks i feel like the tip mafia will spit in my drinks if i dont tip them so i do. i have a yelp.com account so when i get shitty attitudes or service , i put the idiot servers name on the website and put they ass on blast for being an inbred scumfuck. im am the customer , i am always right.
by doing the yelp.com thing, do yall know how many free meals/ credit ive been offered? a lot! the manager always emails me like "please , if you change your review about our place, ill give u 50$ giftcard/ect" but since im a man with a sense of pride and im not a bitch, i usually say "fuck off" or "youre in this industry bruh, stop crying, be a better manager"
they are too fucking spoiled , im too fucking loyal.

#256543 - 04/23/12 08:24 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: BLaM]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Yo I just want to give props to all the non-tippers out there. Props to Blam, Deeekin and everyone else that isn't one of the suckers that's born every minute. Shout out to my non tippers in South America, shout out to my non tippers in Europe. Thank you

#256548 - 04/23/12 08:46 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

YO I would take that 50 gift card go in pay my shit and rwrite a review twice as bad after that. But that's just how I do, that's how dope my non-tip game is.

#256563 - 04/23/12 11:53 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: ]
Your Old Droog Offline

wow so there is one good thing about australia

cause me and my boy were arguing the other day

i was like yo there are 0 good things about australia
he was like nah there is probably 1 or 2 good things and only 4364364364364 bad ones

guess he was right!

#256564 - 04/23/12 12:20 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: Your Old Droog]
TRAUMA666 Offline
Minister of Slime

theres no mexicans either, so that makes 2.

#256646 - 04/24/12 01:14 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: ]
Nternal Offline
Commander & Beesh 1st Platoon

Loc: 805, CA
Not really a huge fan of tipping but I have thrown a few bucks their way if they are particularly good about bringing everything quickly and properly.

#256651 - 04/24/12 03:06 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: BLaM]

Originally Posted By: BLaM
sb u suck for littering, stop doing that . it aint g.
tipping is very wack. im suprized that some of u are enthusiastic about it. i thought erybody knew it was a scam.
what do i do to avoid tipping? i go out, buy grass feed cow meat, herbs and spices from the farmers market, research how to cook something dank...brain chemicals get released in my brain, then i feel better about being smart enuff to feed myself and give myself the best service possible and then i cook the food and eat it. and i tip myself with a fat bowl and pussy after. its win / win.

I'M NOT GONNA PULL OVER JUST TO THROW SUM GARBAGE AWAY

OUT MY CAR WINDOW IT GOES, SORRY

#256702 - 04/24/12 05:19 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: SADISTIC BASTARD]
Lurkster Offline
a bag of shit

Hey Luci why do you care if I have only like 60 posts. I use to come here circa 05'. I decided to come back at one point to see what was happening on here. I don't have all day to post anyway. All I'm saying who cares if you tip or you don't tip. Who cares if you wipe your asshole or not. Drink a brew and fucking chill son

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist