Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#256161 - 04/20/12 01:14 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: ]
KLIVE KRAVEN Offline
Tyrant - part of the circle

Loc: MARYLAND
HMMM NOT SURE MOTHMAN. BUT I KNOW THE BROKE FUCKS AROUND HERE DONT TIP. I TOLD MY GIRL TO LOOK INTO A JOB IN EASTON. ITS RICH FUCKS THAT LIVE THERE.

Edited by KLIVE KRAVEN (04/20/12 01:14 PM)

#256162 - 04/20/12 01:16 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: ]
deeekin Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

waiters and waitresses are just all racist assholes.
basically any restuarant you go to the waiter will come out and
be mad fake and smiley and annoying.
then go in the back and talk shit about you with his coworkers.
especially on some racial shit.
that's why some black people and japanese people stopped tipping.
they used to all leave huge tips til they caught on that
the waiters and waitresses were mad racist.
then they stopped tipping. but then the waiters just used it
to be liek oh they never tip cheap asses.
and it became like a cycle of tension between waiters and certain races.

#256164 - 04/20/12 01:18 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: ]
deeekin Offline

yeah it's a scam so they don't have to pay their employees.

i don't get tipping either.
i already paid for my food, and they made a profit off it.
now i have to pay their employees to?

but waiters instead of demanding their bosses pay them
prefer to talk endless shit about customers.
it's kinda stupid.

just creates a bad tension between customers and waiters
which is especially bad when those people handling your food.

#256166 - 04/20/12 01:22 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: ]
deeekin Offline

i don't think they have unions for waiters. dunno.
basically it's just a bottom of the barrel job
and you take below minimum wage or they find 1000 other people willing to do it.

#256168 - 04/20/12 01:25 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: deeekin]
KLIVE KRAVEN Offline

I SUPPOSE THAT CAN BE TURE IN SOME CASES FOR SURE DEEKIN. BUT MY GIRL HAS BEEN A BUMPED TO MANAGER AT ALL HER JOBS INCLUDING HER CURRENT ONE. NOT BECAUSE SHE IS A RACIST SCUM TO EMPLOYEES BUT BECAUSE SHE DOES A GOOD JOB AND BUSTS HER ASS TO GET SHIT DONE QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY. AND KEEP IN MIND YOUR NOT TIPPING JSUT FOR THEM BRINGING YOU FOOD. YOUR TIPPING FOR THE SERVICE....DID YUOR FOOD COME QUICKLY? WAS THE ORDER RIGHT? WAS IT COOKED TO YOUR LIKING? DID SHE COME BACK AND ASK IF EERYTHING WAS GOOD AND IF YOU NEEDED ANYTHING ELSE? WAS SHE POLITE AND PATIENT? THOSE ARE THE RAL THINGS TIPS ARE BASED OFF OF. IT KINDA MAKES SENSE WHY THE TIPPING IS IMPLEMENTED. I AGREE THAT IF YOU GET SIHTTY SERVICE, YOU SHOULDNT TIP. BUT IF THEY DO A GOOD JOB, AR FRIENDLY AND DONT FUCK YOUR ORDER UP, TOSS EM A COUPLE BUCKS.

#256171 - 04/20/12 01:27 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: KLIVE KRAVEN]
KLIVE KRAVEN Offline

THE ONLY DECENT THING ABOUT HER JOB NOW IS SINCE GETTING THE MANAGERIAL BUMP UP SHE DOES MAKE MORE THEN BEFORE. BUT IS STILL RELIANY ON TIPS SINCE HE MANAGES/HOSTS AND WAITRESSES. YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE SOME THE FUCKIN THINGS SHE HAS TO DEAL WITH AT THAT JOB. I COULD NEVER DO IT. ID BE CRACKIN FAGGOTS IN THE FACE ALL DAY SOON AS ONE GOT SLICK.

#256172 - 04/20/12 01:32 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: KLIVE KRAVEN]
KLIVE KRAVEN Offline

PEEP YOUR INBOX MOTHMAN.

#256176 - 04/20/12 01:46 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: KLIVE KRAVEN]
deeekin Offline

nah post it here.

#256195 - 04/20/12 05:16 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: KLIVE KRAVEN]
SADISTIC BASTARD Offline

Loc: World Gone Mad
Originally Posted By: KLIVE KRAVEN
SB. YOUR A FUCKIN WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT FOR REAL. YOUR THE REASON MY GIRL WANTS TO FUCKIN EXECUTE HALF OF THE PEOPLE THAT COME IN TO HER JOB. KEEP IN MIND SOME PEOPLES PAY IS BASED OFF TIPS. MY GIRL MAKES LIKE $3.80 AN HOUR + TIPS. SO IF PEOPLE GIVE SHIT TIPS ITS LIKE MAKING MINIMUM WAGE. YOUR THE REASON I CANT ENJOY STEAK DINNER NIGHTLY SB. YOU FUCKING WEASELY LITTLE SHITTY HUMAN BEING. SECOND OFF LITTERING ISNT COOL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. POULLOUTION IS WHACK AS FUCK, YOU SAY TEH PLANETS A TRASHBAG SO WHY CARE? MOTHERFUCKER!!! YOUR THE REASON IT IS A TRASHBAG YOU FUCKIN LITTLE BITCH AS CROOKED TAT HAVIN FUCK, YOU BETTER FUCKIN CARE. GOD THIS IS WHY I LEFT THIS FUCKIN PLACE. NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF SHITTY FUCKIN PEOPLE TRYING TO LOOK COOL BY BEING THE BIGGEST PIECE OF FUCKIN SHIT. GOD, JSUT MAKES ME SICK TO MY FUCKIN GUT SERIOUSLY. WHAT THE FUCK IS SO COOL ABOUT BEING THE DESTROYER? BEING PART OF THE REASON THIS EARTH IS A BALL OF SHIT NOW. YOU KNOW, YOUR FAKE RAPE AND WOMAN HATRED ANTICS ARE ONE THING SB. BUT YOU CROSSED THE FUCKIN LINE HERE. YOU DONT TIP AND YOU LITTER LIKE A PEICE OF LAZY FUCKIN SHIT. GET OFF YOUR PILLHEAD DRUG ADDICT ASS AND DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE YOU FUCKIN WASTE OF FLESH. I HOPE YOU DONT HAVE KIDS. WE DONT NEED A SECTION GENERATION OF MINDLESS FUCKIN IDIOTS WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM SO THEY TRY TO IMPRESS PEOPLE ON A FUCKIN FORUM WITH THEIR CORNY ASS ACTIONS, LIKE THEY ARE SOME KINDA COOL GUY FOR BEING A WORTHLESS BAG OF SHIT. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON YOUR THROAT. YOU KEN KANIFF FROM CONNECTICUTT FAGGOT FUCK! YEAH AND LET THE HATE POUR ON ME FROM 50 OTHERS ON HERE TOO. NOT LIKE I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANY OF YOUR OPINIONS ANYWAY. NOT WHEN THIS PIECE OF WORK SB IS CONSDIERED PART OF YOUR "GROUP" OR INNER CIRCLE. FUCK OUTTA HERE.

U SHOULD JUST OFF YA SELF KID
YA CORNY FAGGOT COOKING SHOW DONT IMPRESS NOBODY
GET OFF MY DICK SON

#256198 - 04/20/12 05:35 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: SADISTIC BASTARD]
Luke Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Originally Posted By: SADISTIC BASTARD
LIST YOUR GHETTO HABITS AND MENTALITY IN THIS THREAD

I'LL START IT OFF

1. GOING INTO FAST FOOD JOINTS AND TAKING MAD STRAWS, NAPKINS, KETCHUP PACKETS, TACO SAUCES, BBQ SAUCES, AND PLASTIC FORKS AND SPOONS, AND I JUST ORDER A DOLLAR BURGER
I'M TOO CHEAP TO BUY BOTTLES OF KETCHUP AND NAPKINS FROM THE STORE smile

2. THROW TRASH OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WRAPPERS IN THE STREET, OLD MICROWAVES AND THAT TYPE OF SHIT THEY GET CHUCKED IN CLOSED DOWN BUSINESSES WHERE NO COPS CAN SEE ME LITTER smile

3. WHEN I DRINK, I LEAVE THE BROWN BAG ON THE CAN OR BOTTLE, EVEN IF I'M AT HOME

4. I KEEP MY XANAX IN A BREATH MINT BOX FOR EASY ACCESS WHEN I GO OUT

5. I KEEP MAD TOILET PAPER IN MY HOUSE, LIKE 100 ROLLS AT A TIME

6. WHEN I PURCHASE A SODA FOR .99 , I WANT THE PENNY BACK, EVEN IF THE CASHIER HAS TO BREAK OPEN A ROLL OF PENNIES JUST FOR ME AT THAT MOMENT

7. I ONLY LEAVE A 2 DOLLAR TIP ON A MEAL THAT COSTS 50 BUCKS

8. ASK FOR A CUP OF WATER WITH ICE AT FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS AND THEN DUMP IT OUT FOR SUM FREE COLA

9. ALWAYS LOOKING FOR "BUY ONE GET ONE FREE" OFFERS IN THE MAIL FLYERS

10. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I ALWAYS CURSE AND GET PARANOID WHEN A COP IS BEHIND ME, CUZ' I GOT ILLEGAL LIMO TINTS ON MY BUICK

THE LIST GOES ON, BUT U GET THE PICTURE wink

Strange question but uhh... are you mexican?

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist