Page 23 of 158 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 157 158 >
Topic Options
#255883 - 04/19/12 07:57 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

let me know when you want more recommendations, I got some more melodic type stuff I can give you

#255888 - 04/19/12 08:04 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
Please no more recommendations for 7 years. I'll prob ask you in a couple days or something I want to clean my plate of these other albums I'm listening to. Actually name some right now if you want it really doesn't matter.

I've heard immolation figured i'd mention it. I gave Khaos and Konfusion by Pan.Thy.Monium a listen, musically it was interesting but I wasn't feeling the vocals. Listening to it right now.

Thing about all these albums you are recommending is that they are dense, so it takes me a while to make a decision whether to buy or delete.

I can't think of anything left to recommend you. I'm tapped out. Did you ever hear that Animals as Leaders album, also i'm sure you have heard of primordial. I bought To The Nameless Dead earlier this year, good album.

#255891 - 04/19/12 08:20 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

This Pan.Thy album is actually pretty cool, going to look for a better quality rip now.

I just realized this album is basically only 2 songs.

#255900 - 04/19/12 08:51 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

their previous album "Khaooohs" is worth listening to as well, aside from being released from the same artist I don't know how that album and "Khaooohs & Kon-Fus-Ion" are exactly connected. Actually all the stuff they released is dope but you might not like the production on the earlier material

I have so much other stuff on my hard drive I haven't even listened to enough so i'm good on needing anymore recommendations anyways lol

here's a few progressive/melodic albums to check out later that aren't too dense

Persefone - Core

Augury - Concealed

Quo Vadis - Defiant Imagination

Neuraxis - Truth Beyond...

#255901 - 04/19/12 08:53 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

did you like Immolation at all? what albums have you heard?

#255902 - 04/19/12 08:53 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Lol, you done fucked up. I think i've heard all of those albums already. Augury one is tight.

#255903 - 04/19/12 08:58 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Defiant Imagination, Concealed and core have all definitely been downloaded by me before. In fact I was planning on redling concealed because of that amazing bit at the end of beatus, I've heard both of Augury's albums.

I think I heard songs from passage into forlorn not that neuraxis album, will dl. Last time I heard that Persefone record, I remember there was clean vocals or something that I thought sounded gay, maybe I'm wrong. Quo Vadis I heard by the man himself played on that album I think Steve Diogorgio.

I will redl all those albums thanks.

Immolation i've heard Unholy Cult and Majesty and Decay. Unholy Cult I did not like. I remember majesty and decy had a real unique sound, with good production, plus a dope album cover. I'm typically not a fan of straight foward death metal.

Edited by LucifrinImperium (04/19/12 09:01 AM)

#255904 - 04/19/12 08:59 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

and you already know about Gorod, Arsis, and Anata right? you might have even mentioned Anata before but I don't remember exactly

#255905 - 04/19/12 09:02 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Yes have heard all of those as well, didn't particularly strike my tastes. I think I heard some new tracks off the new Gorod albumt hat sounded kinda cool a month ago or something.

#255906 - 04/19/12 09:05 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

"Here in After" and "Close to a World Below" are considered their best albums by most. their music is more dissonant sounding so I don't really consider them that straight forward, the debut album definitely is though. never cared much for that one...

Page 23 of 158 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 157 158 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist