Thanks for the Celtic Frost Documentary link, watching now

Your Rockin Faggot Ice
Your A Maggot Commercial Pretty Boy
Bitch Ass Nukka I'll BodyBag Ya Slice

#258066 - 05/01/12 08:13 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: bkdethrap]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
With great disappointment I deleted Galaktikon. Down to 5 albums again, making progress. I heard in a Kreator interview they are doing a North American tour in october or something with Accept. Great news, even tho I don't really listen to Accept.

Yo do you have any links for tooh's second album Pod Vladou Bice in 320?

#258068 - 05/01/12 08:28 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

i'm going to watch that Celtic Frost documentary in a minute, I got that TOOH album in 320. I used to upload things to megaupload with my account but since that got shut down I haven't uploaded anything. do you got a good replacement site for that?

#258069 - 05/01/12 08:42 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
LucifrinImperium Offline

I don't know what's safe or what isn't I've never uploaded anything. Maybe rapidshare or mediafire? Fuck if I know anything.
I guess it's logical that the albums I can't buy I can't download in high quality either. If it's too much of a hassle I don't mind the quality I have isn't that bad at all.
Listening to Piece of Time.

#258183 - 05/01/12 10:51 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Gave Piece of Time enough listens, not feeling it. If I had to rank em it would be Unquestionable Presence, Elements, Jupiter, Piece of Time.

Disregard request for TOOH album, found some odd russian site that has it, downloading it now. Thanks anyways.

#258196 - 05/02/12 02:38 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

for me it goes

Unquestionable Presence>Piece of Time=Elements>Jupiter

I didn't like Piece of Time that much at first either but i'm sure you know that the first 2 Atheist are generally considered their best by most fans. so I gave it more listens since its so highly regarded and it grew on me. it is their most straight forward album though but you gotta admit Roger Patterson's bass lines are godly this guy deserves more recognition then he ever got. sucks he died, I think Jupiter is easily their weakest as far as bass work goes

I was going to look into getting a mediafire account to upload it but if you're downloading it already thats makes things easier. do you got TOOH's first album? I got a good quality rip of that one if you want it...

#258199 - 05/02/12 02:58 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Roger Patterson is a great loss. I think he wrote most of or all the basslines for Unquestionable Presence, and Tony Choy interpreted them. I will probably download Piece of Time again maybe a year from now. I usually redl albums that are highly regarded, I figure my taste is still expanding and I might view it differently in the future.

Yo I just read Darkspace is putting out a EP this month I think, and a album this year. Figure you would be interested if you didn't know. I'm listening 3 right now, album is so fucking long. I like the chuggy space riffs.

No thank you for TOOH's first album. From what I read on metalstorm it's not as highly rated as the other 2. If I was interested I would prob just buy it, I think TOOH sells it on facebook or something.

I know it's not metal (Blashphemy) but did you hear Cancer for Cure. What did you think? Guess no one on the boards listens to EL-P.

#258250 - 05/02/12 12:15 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: ]
Johnny Klebitz Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Loc: Port Adelaide

When In doubt, Knock em out...

#258479 - 05/03/12 11:56 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: ]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Originally Posted By: LucifrinImperium

Yo I just read Darkspace is putting out a EP this month I think, and a album this year. Figure you would be interested if you didn't know. I'm listening 3 right now, album is so fucking long. I like the chuggy space riffs.

I know it's not metal (Blashphemy) but did you hear Cancer for Cure. What did you think? Guess no one on the boards listens to EL-P.

I had no idea that Darkspace was releasing a new EP, thats good to know I was wondering what was taking them so long to release new material. hopefully Darkspace IV is on the way...

I downloaded that El-P album the other day but I only listened to it once so far, on first impression I liked the first few tracks more then the rest of the album. El-P's stuff usually takes multiple listens for me to fully appreciate though so i'm gonna have to get back to you on that one

Originally Posted By: Mothman
Is this worth checking? Heard a song on the metal show on the radio and it was OK but didnt inspire me to instantly check.

Also heard an interview with someone form the band and they were asked how the Goatwhore name came about. Pretty funny.

double edit: OK site doesnt like imageshack.

Album is Goatwhore: Blood for the Master

never really got into Goatwhore but i've only heard some tracks on youtube never never listened to an entire album by them maybe i'll download that "Blood for the Master" album in a little bit

#258480 - 05/04/12 12:15 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
LucifrinImperium Offline

I was bidding on DarkSpaceiii, and I got auction sniped in the last ten seconds. Some bullshit final bid was like 7 bucks plus shipping, I think it was the digipack version too. I just bought it off some other seller for 11 bucks plus shipping. Damn that ebay sniper piece of shit to hell.

I'm probably gonna get fucked on this Incurso and Cosmogenesis album as well, assholes starting a bidding war 5 days before it's sold gtfo with that shit. Artificial inflation assholes.

Phantom Antichrist video is out, same dude's that did Behemoth's Lucifer which was fucking amazing. Wish the shirt on the kreator pre-order wasn't dull as fuck.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojpQ3LCeQTY

I read darkspace 4 is coming out this year.

Page 28 of 156 < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 155 156 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist