Page 7 of 158 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 157 158 >
Topic Options
#251928 - 04/07/12 11:50 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
I'm excited to hear this Phlebotomized. Album was listening to songs on youtube, dude has nespithe(thepenis) vocals.

#252026 - 04/08/12 07:10 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

I went through the whole thread and dld everything you mentioned. I have 12 albums to go through at this point. WIsh it was easier to digest, sucks when I can tell I don't dislike it. Yet can't figure out if I like it or not.

By the way, while reading I noticed I never answered your Atheist question. I gave it a couple listens when it came out and deleted it. I was planning on dling it again in the future.

Only Atheist album I own is Unquestionable Presence. Which is a really fun listen, good album.
I'd rank em as such.

Another note, I love Jupiter's album cover. Amazing piece of art. That artist is phenomenal, same dude who did Sodom's War and Pieces. Great album covers.

Unquestionable Presence
Elements
Jupiter
Piece of time (I think I listened to it once and deleted, so it might be unfair.)

#252029 - 04/08/12 07:16 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: ]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Satan Laughs As You Eternally Rot

Man, the guitars sound crazy on this Mithras record.

#252031 - 04/08/12 07:21 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Odd you like Esopotron over all their other albums, for some reason I thought you might pick Sumerian Daemons. Isn't it weird how some of the SepticFlesh album covers are terrible, yet Seth makes some phenomenal album covers for other bands as well. Did you like Rotting Christ's last album? AEALO, I saw mixed reviews for it, I thought it was phenomenal totally love it.

#252035 - 04/08/12 07:30 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: ]
LucifrinImperium Offline

No, thanks anyways. This is the only board I post on. I give a fuck about any other place for now. If I ever gave up here I'd prob quit posting all together. Never betray the sanctity of my precious NHH.

#252091 - 04/08/12 08:06 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: ]
LucifrinImperium Offline

No it doesn't, if this is going to turn into a shitty linkfest, at least make sure you enjoy the album and describe it. No need to spam and be impersonal about things.

Wtf is this thing on the incurso album cover, it interests me. It reminds me of considered dead album cover, real curious about these odd yog-sothoth creatures they are awesome.

I'll punch that stupid piece of shit Varg Vikernes in his head until he fucking dies.

#252183 - 04/08/12 09:54 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: ]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

what.cd is just a invite music torrent site, its good if you're picky about quality they have a wide variety of formats, if you just use mediafire and what not though its all good then. yeah I like just about all the Septic Flesh albums, my least favorite is Revolution DNA though. haha 12 albums is more then enough to keep you busy for awhile really give all those fair listens before I give you more stuff to check out

believe it or not I don't have any Rotting Christ albums, i've known about them for a long time just never really got into any of their stuff. whats their best album? and I have no idea what that thing is on the Incurso cover, looks like some kind of alien mutated creature thing I also have no idea who did that Phlebotomized cover.

#252357 - 04/08/12 08:03 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Fuck yes you are missing out mean streak.
Glad I got a reccomendation for you.
They are Greek as well.

Rotting Christ - Theogonia
http://www.mediafire.com/?qrtdomm0hyx

It's melodic black metal. I don't know if you'll like it, I think personally think it's a masterpiece, all killer no filler.

#252359 - 04/08/12 08:07 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Oh and i'm joking about the phlebomotimized cover. It's sucks ass, lol. Colored pencils status. I'm on the line about what to throw your way to listen to. You seem like you are completely on the most extreme side of the spectrum. I like a lot of thrash and melodic music. You open to just about anything? Not that I can come up with any albums, you basically have heard every band in existence.

Rotting Christ is the band Dave Mustaine had kicked off a bill or some shit, because his idiot christian ass didn't want to play with someone with that title.

#252392 - 04/08/12 09:32 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Listening to Esoptron. No idea how you can like this better than the godliness that is Communion. I know it's a lot older, but the production is pretty crappy, wish the vocals where slightly less br0o0tals. There are some parts I really like, little melodic bits.
The Great Mass blew my mind when it came out. Wish I had a surround sound system set up so I could listen to the 5.1 sound on the dvd.

Page 7 of 158 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 157 158 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist