Page 24 of 158 < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 157 158 >
Topic Options
#255907 - 04/19/12 09:08 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
Mean Streak Online   content
Asshole - Official Rank

the best Gorod albums are "Neurotripsicks" and "Leading Vision" I didn't like "Process of a New Decline" that much. I downloaded the new one awhile back I just haven't listened to it yet, I heard it is better though

#255908 - 04/19/12 09:11 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
Alright I'll check out close to a world below, probably won't like it. Sorry to let you down, guess i;m just a picky asshole. I actually watched immolations new music videos n shit.

Ha dude you just dropped a atom bomb of albums on me again. I revisit albums all the time, I give em like 2 listens then I delete and maybe months later I see the album somewhere again, and I revisit it. Btw was listening to Paracletus today, can't say i'm a fan of em but I think it's better than Fas latin latinus aeturnum.

I heard Leading Vision in full last year.

#255909 - 04/19/12 09:14 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

I'm still confused how you found that Contrastic album, I would of went to my grave never hearing it. You listen to a fuckload of metal props again. Takes a serious amount of time to digest all this shit.

#256023 - 04/19/12 07:13 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Asshole - Official Rank

I just do alot of research on my free time, when I hear bands like Lykathea Aflame, Gorguts, etc. it makes me want to go out and find more of these overlooked gems. it just makes me kinda sad that alot of these great bands hardly get any recognition while all this deathcore shit and generic bands like Lamb of God and Pantera are real well known, same goes for hip hop and a bunch of other genres in music in general. why do people enjoy such boring shit? they don't have refined taste like us

#256090 - 04/19/12 10:27 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Was listening to elvenefris again today, on track 1 when skiwsgards is singing about ims awakes ims no mans ims a gods, good shit.

Listening to communion right now, nothing is fucking with this. Adore this album. I love septicflesh's song concepts they are intelligent as fuck. Lovecraft in the realm of the dead, awesome.

#256091 - 04/19/12 10:35 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Lamb of god sucks dicks, Pantera is the most overrated homo band in existence, I don't give a shit about yeehaw groove metal.
Deathcore and Metalcore blow dicks. Annoys me how Pantera is frequently lumpin in with bigger influential, bands. Mainstream media metal homo shit likes to mention them a lot.

Yo did you ever see people online mentioning that the title track "communion" sounds like the Meow Mix anthem. Shit will fuck up your listening experience. Haha I youtubed this track, never seen this one before shit is pimp.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqvjFRdggqc

#256092 - 04/19/12 10:37 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Yo don't know if you hate Cradle Of Filth or not. But did you ever notice how Dani Filth, actually has rhyme schemes in a lot of his lyrics. I thought it was interesting to note, guy writes phenomenal lyrics. I like the Midian album.

I want to run up to some random dude on the street and just shake him and scream in his face. Only power rules this stargate, all want the power now all divided ahhhhhh!!!!!!!

#256102 - 04/20/12 01:10 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Asshole - Official Rank

now every time I listen to that Communion track the Meow Mix cat is probably going to be stuck in my head

no I don't really hate Cradle of Filth, never been a big fan of them I have always thought Dani Filth's vocals are annoying, never really payed attention to the lyrics though. Midian is decent from what i've heard from it. I always get "her ghost in the fog" stuck in my head when I hear it

#256232 - 04/20/12 10:12 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: ]
LucifrinImperium Offline

I've been listening to "concealed." First time I dld this i was on the fence about it. Production is great. Man I'm going to be listening to this album a shit load again. Thanks for refreshing my mind on a lot of these releases in general. Hail Satan. \m/

#256234 - 04/20/12 10:43 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wX34_2ufHo

Page 24 of 158 < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 157 158 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist