Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#256093 - 04/19/12 11:00 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: Your Old Droog]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
I was walking around at costco today doing my standard routine taking multiple samples just not givin a fuck. I see one black dude he's upstaging me. They have these angus burgers cut into 1/4s this dude is taking like whole hamburgers. He is just not giving the smallest fuck in the world, shit was hilarious I toasted to him with my sample coffee. One of dude's replies was I ain't had lunch. I mean this dude was eating so many fucking samples it was insane, bad ass shit. Must of ate like ten dollars worth of food.

#256100 - 04/20/12 12:36 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: LucifrinImperium]
mingeface Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Today I witnessed my supervisor walk out the employee washroom with a sponge and bodywash smelling all fresh. I went in there to piss, there was water and soap residue all the fuck over the place. Dude took a hobo bath in the sink. There was mad paper towels used up in the trash can he must have towelled off with them.

#256106 - 04/20/12 01:56 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: LucifrinImperium]
SADISTIC BASTARD Offline

Loc: World Gone Mad
Originally Posted By: LucifrinImperium

That throwing trash on the street shit is fucked up, i'd rather not live in a junkyard.

WITH ALL THE POLLUTION AND GARBAGE IN THE WORLD, IT'S LIKE WE ALL LIVE IN ONE GIANT TRASH BAG, SERIOUSLY

#256131 - 04/20/12 03:28 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: SADISTIC BASTARD]
duel_one Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Loc: ALBUQUERQUE
I'm a public servant for my city and I HATE lazy fucks who throw their shit all over the place. Its not ghetto its pure LAZINESS (usually bitch ass immigrants flying mexican flags over American flags)! I'm hispanic, but I wish there was a New Mexican to agree with the illegal alien crisis here so I don't sound racist FUCKIN COCKROACHES ARE TAKING OVER EVERYWHERE!!! These fucks are driving new suv's and trucks with 26 inch rims then dont pay taxes everything under the table. Trying to shop at the dollar store, flea markets, and thrift stores was fucked up growing up but using duct tape to fix everthing is the best "GHETTO HABBIT" I had.

#256132 - 04/20/12 04:11 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: duel_one]
SADISTIC BASTARD Offline

^^^^
SUCKS TO BE U DOG
WHO REALLY CARES WHERE TRASH GOES??
THE WORLD IS FUCKED ANY WAYS

#256141 - 04/20/12 06:51 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: duel_one]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Originally Posted By: duel_one
I'm a public servant for my city and I HATE lazy fucks who throw their shit all over the place. Its not ghetto its pure LAZINESS (usually bitch ass immigrants flying mexican flags over American flags)! I'm hispanic, but I wish there was a New Mexican to agree with the illegal alien crisis here so I don't sound racist FUCKIN COCKROACHES ARE TAKING OVER EVERYWHERE!!! These fucks are driving new suv's and trucks with 26 inch rims then dont pay taxes everything under the table. Trying to shop at the dollar store, flea markets, and thrift stores was fucked up growing up but using duct tape to fix everthing is the best "GHETTO HABBIT" I had.

Everyone pays taxes, if they are buying things they are paying taxes. You ever walked into a store before and bought a bottle of water or a candy bar. You payed taxes.

Yo sadistic you should look into not littering and not being a piece of shit. I think that's a small annoyance that's easily solved. Keeping your trash and throwing it in a garbage can.

#256142 - 04/20/12 06:59 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: LucifrinImperium]
SADISTIC BASTARD Offline

^^^^
U SHOULD MIND YA BUSINESS
I'LL THROW BURGER KING WRAPPERS IN YA FUCKIN COFFIN KID

#256145 - 04/20/12 07:03 AM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: SADISTIC BASTARD]
LucifrinImperium Offline

No you won't. I'd say it's pretty probable you die before me. If you ever die and this board somehow gets wind of it, i'll buy a junior whopper in your honor, and throw the wrapper in the garbage can like a civilized human being who isn't a complete indecent piece of shit. This is my business, I live on planet earth.

#256154 - 04/20/12 12:46 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: LucifrinImperium]
KLIVE KRAVEN Offline
Tyrant - part of the circle

Loc: MARYLAND
SB. YOUR A FUCKIN WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT FOR REAL. YOUR THE REASON MY GIRL WANTS TO FUCKIN EXECUTE HALF OF THE PEOPLE THAT COME IN TO HER JOB. KEEP IN MIND SOME PEOPLES PAY IS BASED OFF TIPS. MY GIRL MAKES LIKE $3.80 AN HOUR + TIPS. SO IF PEOPLE GIVE SHIT TIPS ITS LIKE MAKING MINIMUM WAGE. YOUR THE REASON I CANT ENJOY STEAK DINNER NIGHTLY SB. YOU FUCKING WEASELY LITTLE SHITTY HUMAN BEING. SECOND OFF LITTERING ISNT COOL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. POULLOUTION IS WHACK AS FUCK, YOU SAY TEH PLANETS A TRASHBAG SO WHY CARE? MOTHERFUCKER!!! YOUR THE REASON IT IS A TRASHBAG YOU FUCKIN LITTLE BITCH AS CROOKED TAT HAVIN FUCK, YOU BETTER FUCKIN CARE. GOD THIS IS WHY I LEFT THIS FUCKIN PLACE. NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF SHITTY FUCKIN PEOPLE TRYING TO LOOK COOL BY BEING THE BIGGEST PIECE OF FUCKIN SHIT. GOD, JSUT MAKES ME SICK TO MY FUCKIN GUT SERIOUSLY. WHAT THE FUCK IS SO COOL ABOUT BEING THE DESTROYER? BEING PART OF THE REASON THIS EARTH IS A BALL OF SHIT NOW. YOU KNOW, YOUR FAKE RAPE AND WOMAN HATRED ANTICS ARE ONE THING SB. BUT YOU CROSSED THE FUCKIN LINE HERE. YOU DONT TIP AND YOU LITTER LIKE A PEICE OF LAZY FUCKIN SHIT. GET OFF YOUR PILLHEAD DRUG ADDICT ASS AND DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE YOU FUCKIN WASTE OF FLESH. I HOPE YOU DONT HAVE KIDS. WE DONT NEED A SECTION GENERATION OF MINDLESS FUCKIN IDIOTS WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM SO THEY TRY TO IMPRESS PEOPLE ON A FUCKIN FORUM WITH THEIR CORNY ASS ACTIONS, LIKE THEY ARE SOME KINDA COOL GUY FOR BEING A WORTHLESS BAG OF SHIT. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON YOUR THROAT. YOU KEN KANIFF FROM CONNECTICUTT FAGGOT FUCK! YEAH AND LET THE HATE POUR ON ME FROM 50 OTHERS ON HERE TOO. NOT LIKE I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANY OF YOUR OPINIONS ANYWAY. NOT WHEN THIS PIECE OF WORK SB IS CONSDIERED PART OF YOUR "GROUP" OR INNER CIRCLE. FUCK OUTTA HERE.

#256158 - 04/20/12 01:07 PM Re: GHETTO HABITS [Re: KLIVE KRAVEN]
Your Old Droog Offline

Loc: Tennessee
"OUR THE REASON MY GIRL WANTS TO FUCKIN EXECUTE HALF OF THE PEOPLE THAT COME IN TO HER JOB"

lol. yo kid if your girl is getting that mad from her job might be time to switch occupations. that type of stress level isn't healthy for an individual.

me i stick with jobs that pay me a full salary. like if i was gonna built a website for someone and they were like, "well we'll pay you half, and then you can ask the people who use the site for the other half". i'd definitely not take that job.

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist