Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#256756 - 04/24/12 08:34 AM Re: gecko [Re: deeekin]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
Yo for reals, nothing but the truth.
One time I was walking on the sidewalk just minding my own business enjoying the life like a soul bearing chosen that I am. (You understand this because you aren't goy horseshit)

I see a goyim mob you know one of those goyim clusterfuck incest groups with 45 children in baby strollers and 6 dogs. I just walk right next to them mad cordially and said you didn't pick up your dog shit goy. Guy get's all mad and he's like I'll leave my dog shit wherever the fuck I want. So I was like yo this piece of shit goy is kinda right so I stomped on his and all his incest childrens heads all over the sidewalk. Point is I coudn't tell what was the dog shit and what was the goy. Then I had a goy clean the shit up because dog shit cleaning is for goys.

#256757 - 04/24/12 08:40 AM Re: gecko [Re: LucifrinImperium]
deeekin Offline

wow that must have stunk really bad.

and also the shit probably didnt smell too good either.

#256759 - 04/24/12 08:48 AM Re: gecko [Re: deeekin]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
I usually wear a level A hazmat suit when I think i'm going to encounter virulent long pigs(goys) so I'm partially safe from the thousands of deadly bacteria that are thriving on their animal skin. It protected me from the smell, but nothing can protect you from a goys ignorance.

That part where I said the goy was kinda right about leaving the dog shit. I was joking because goys are never right only wrong.

#256900 - 04/25/12 03:05 AM Re: gecko [Re: ]
LEBZ4LYFE Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Loc: Lebanon/Australia.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist