Page 27 of 149 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 148 149 >
Topic Options
#257409 - 04/27/12 08:57 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: ]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
Hey Shit for brains, you are flooding the thread, it bothers me, therefore it bothers other civilized people. I know your fucktard thinking process doesn't understand editing so I'll try to explain for the second time. Delete the Fleshgod post there is no link, Delete one of the Fatal Feast posts, it's redundant. Talk about the album so it's not spam. If you don't like the album, aren't interested in it, don't think anyone else is, don't post it.
Try to post higher audio quality links 192 is low, and higher audio exists. Try grouping multiple posts into one. I'll give an example in the next post.

#257410 - 04/27/12 09:04 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Was listening to Rad A Trest today in the car, being blown away by the brilliance of Kali. Decided to read some reviews on metal-archives about the album. Some guy mentioned Alienation Mental along with their other czech cohorts, Contrastic, TOOH, and Lykathea.
Assuming you heard of these dudes. Anyways this album is pretty unique, extremely heavy/brutal death. It's runs about 30 min.

Alienation Mental - Ball Spouter
http://www.mediafire.com/?7roizovuntpwxy3

#257457 - 04/27/12 05:08 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: ]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

I was thinking about mentioning that Alienation Mental album to you but I wasn't sure if you would like it or not, its a little more straight forward when compared to Contrastic, !T.O.O.H.!, etc. still worth checking out though. one of the better Czech grind bands, the last album is pretty good as well I would just skip the 2nd one

are you into Enslaved at all? i've known about them for years but I never really checked them out for the longest time because the whole viking theme never interested me much, they're good though. I'm glad I finally gave them a fair chance

#257471 - 04/27/12 08:06 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: ]
LucifrinImperium Offline

I gave Axioma Ethica Odini a listen years ago. Don't really remember it, I think the vocals might of turned me off. I do remember it seemed to be really well received.

Bought Demigod, and Incurso online yesterday.
Probably going to end up buying Cosmogenesis, album is dope.
Ok will check out the third Alienation Mental album.
Plan on dling the second TOOH album again, and the second Spawn of Possession album eventually. Was thinking about dling Behemoth's Evangelion.

I'm still not caught up with all this listening. Maybe in a couple weeks. All these new albums coming out aren't helping.

The only viking music I can think of that I like is Bathory's Twilight of the Gods. I like that album it's dope. R.I.P. Quorthon.

#257844 - 04/29/12 07:10 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Brendon Small’s Galaktikon album leaked just to give you the heads up, in good quality too. i'm gonna listen to it a little later...

#257847 - 04/29/12 08:28 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Thanks, appreciate it. Downloading now. Hope a good quality Monolith of Inhumanity leaks soon. Checking for that still.

#257864 - 04/30/12 12:07 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Just watched this Celtic Frost documentary, I think they did a good job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HN8kGB4urg

First listen to Galaktikon, I like the guitars, not crazy about the vocals. Will give it more listens.

Downloaded Atheist's Jupiter. Listening to it now, I think last time I heard it was when it leaked originally maybe in low quality. Steve Flynn is the man.
Hey do you happen to know anywhere I can cop TOOH's second album Pod Vladou Bice or Contrastic. I'm assuming it's not possible but figure i'd try.

#258035 - 05/01/12 01:42 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

I listened to Jupiter once and I realized I was still familiar with all the songs. Don't like it that much, hopefully they work on a new album.

This galaktikon album has some pretty cheesy lyrics and vocals. I like a lot of the riffs and songs. Don't I like the over all package. The new metalocalypse episode slayed.

#258039 - 05/01/12 02:15 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

yeah I loved that new Metalocalypse episode, I don't have a problem that they made the episodes short again the only thing that sucks about the new season is there is only going to be 12 episodes, whats up with that? I only listened to that Glakition album once and I got the same exact impression that you did, good thing the Dethalbum 3 is in the works

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atheist
“We will be writing all year for a spring 2013 release. It’s going to really be mammoth in terms of the tools we have to work with on this record, one being our new bass player Travis Morgan. He is a very talented young bass player very much in the spirit of Roger Patterson [late founding Atheist bassist], so I can hardly wait to craft a record around his bass and with Steve Flynn on drums, of course.”

On “getting back to work” on new music:
“It is indeed time to get to work. We are just gonna dip outta the studio long enough to do the Death to All tour dates and then it’s back to the grindstone!”

On expectations for lyrics, following Jupiter‘s thread of rejecting religion:
“To be honest, I never even think about [lyrics] until I sit down to write them — I can’t until the music moves me to write you know? [But] I can tell you this much: My topics will be far removed from any religious points of view or disdain for the church. There is a lot of other stuff pissing me off lately, so I have plenty of other topics to cover. I am sure that, if nothing else, they will make for some interesting reading while banging!”

you should go back and give "Piece Of Time" another shot, I wouldn't say its as good as "Unquestionable Presence" but it still has some really awesome bass work though and my favorite vocals of the 4 albums

#258041 - 05/01/12 02:29 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Will do, I listened to some tracks on youtube off of it before I downloaded Jupiter. They sounded better than when I first heard it, I think it's my taste expanding since then. I don't think i'll like it but I'll dl it. Roger Patterson was really great, RIP. Nice to hear them mention death to all. Can't fuckin wait for that.

Listening to Spawn of Possession's Noctambulant. I don't think it's as good as Incurso. Incurso is a major piece of work.

TOOH's second album is dope. Glad they are back together.

Page 27 of 149 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 148 149 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist