Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#258221 - 05/02/12 05:50 AM Re: New EL-P Solo album "Cancer for Cure" [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Jack Lantern Offline
Military Basterd Whore Murderer 2nd Command

luci.. youre on the internet entirely too much if you actually got all butt hurt on a comment that took literally 5 seconds for me to type on impulse. i dont have the time or interest to sit here and put thought into dissing some internet cat that lives on nhh boards. starting to think all the human interaction you have is web based yo. take a xanax ir somethin, or take the next 10 minutes to come up with your next witty smart ass remark. no one really cares. quit trying to be deekin already... lol... nhh only needs one of him.

#258232 - 05/02/12 06:39 AM Re: New EL-P Solo album "Cancer for Cure" [Re: Jack Lantern]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
You don't know wtf you are talking about, yes I'm on the internet a lot. I have plenty of outside interaction, regardless it is irrelevant.

The amount of time it took you to type it is irrelevant, you attacked me first, with a comment out the side of your mouth.

If the whole world degenerates into fake individuals sucking dick and no one cares any more, I will still care because I'm not a fake. I'm not trying to be anyone i'm myself, and it's clear as day. Man people accuse me of everything under the fucking sun on the boards, then try to flip it like i'm the fire starter.

I'm listening to this right now on headphones, these beats are fucking awesome, I'm copping this.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist