Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#261384 - 05/27/12 03:32 PM Re: I HAVE HAD SOME MAJOR SETBACKS [Re: The Sexorcist]
mingeface Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Originally Posted By: The Sexorcist

I WOULDNT BE SHOCKED IF SHULI WAS SCARED YOU WOULD SNUFF HIM SO HE SAID WHAT HE SAID

Haha! Well I was about a foot taller than him and about 50lbs weight advantage.
Anyway just wanted to let you know I tried to push from a fans angle. That was the answer the horse's mouth gave me.
Although people around me asked "who did you ask about getting on the show?" I told them Necro a rapper out of Brooklyn, check out his Howard Stern track on youtube.

Hopefully I got some more Howard Stern fans wondering why you aren't on the show. Either way just keep doing what you do best, destroying verses

#261385 - 05/27/12 04:13 PM Re: I HAVE HAD SOME MAJOR SETBACKS [Re: mingeface]
Your Old Droog Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Tennessee
can't you just bring some female necro fans up there to get naked?
that's how hundreds of people have gotten on stern

#261406 - 05/27/12 08:36 PM Re: I HAVE HAD SOME MAJOR SETBACKS [Re: ]
esevato Offline
Tyrant - part of the circle

FUCK THOSE CUNTS KEEP SAMPLING ITS A FUCKING ART FORM IN ITSELF U ARE FUCKING GENIOUS AT IT

#261551 - 05/28/12 09:32 PM Re: I HAVE HAD SOME MAJOR SETBACKS [Re: esevato]
The Sexorcist Administrator Offline
The King Of Death Rap
Official Scumbag Sir Captain

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
FUCK STERN
IM OVER IT
NEXT

#261726 - 05/30/12 04:33 AM Re: I HAVE HAD SOME MAJOR SETBACKS [Re: ]
twiztajoka187 Offline
a fucking nobody!!!!!!!!!!

you should be an inspiration to all emcees the shit you been through and the fans have gotten to know you so well through the internet its amazing, very rare artists do what you do on a personal level with fans because as soon as they blow up they could give a fuck less about their "fans". Anyway, so many cats would have given up by now considering the last two albums have gone through so much shit and they are fuckin classic status material. just keep on keepin on my dude. you will reap the benefits of your hard work. i will always fallow you as a true fan no matter what and for real some of them questions on formspring are truly idiotic but a lot of shit has been answered for me thanks to the other real fans. I cant even think of a question to ask you because you have given the fans answered to shit we been thinking about for years- no other artists truly do that anymore so that in itself sets you apart.

one

#261888 - 05/30/12 06:49 PM Re: I HAVE HAD SOME MAJOR SETBACKS [Re: ]
SkateWitch Offline
Goon

Loc: Pennsylvania
I agree Fuck Howard...he wasnt down like us from the begining of when we heard you...

http://www.necroproduct.com/mmkk/

#262003 - 05/31/12 02:16 PM Re: I HAVE HAD SOME MAJOR SETBACKS [Re: SkateWitch]
DIMEDEALER Offline
Tyrant - part of the circle

Loc: the same place you do, but i f...
I hear Necro beats all the time on 102.1 The Edge in Toronto. They play the instrumentals in the background of the the weather report.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist