Page 4 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
#262233 - 06/02/12 12:47 AM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: KabawL]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

i was thinking that myself. very odd considering he always has something to say.

#262236 - 06/02/12 02:16 AM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: J0shuaKane]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
There are a lot of things I don't comment on, sometimes I just feel like wtf is the point. Going to get an argument with a bunch of retards who default to their initial opinion no matter what is presented, then go into e-thug or lying mode. The same goes outside of the boards.

Didn't comment at first because part of my opinion was:

Him being gay has nothing to do with the murder. You can watch 100 murders 99 straight, 1 gay, the 1 gay is obviously because he's gay.

Another thing if you kill someone you might as well go all out and milk it for everything it's worth. Why throw a way a body when you can disassemble it, eat it, fuck it, make a puppet out of it, lampshades, a belt etc. Wasteful Americans.

#262237 - 06/02/12 02:21 AM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

I find it really odd that no one else comments on the fact that John Doe is obsessed with these types of cases, I mean yes a lot of people have a curiosity towards them because of their extreme nature including myself, but this doesn't seem healthy. It feels like 75% of his posts are about abnormal corpses.

#262238 - 06/02/12 02:39 AM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: LucifrinImperium]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

it's not unhealthy to be obsessed with things that are interesting, especially when it all hasn't been figured out yet.

this guy is a genius, on par with lex luthor. i have never witnessed anything like this in my life. i spent hours going through all his youtube accounts trying to understand luka better, i would say i'm obsessed, but if it wasn't for internet obsession we wouldn't know who the murderer was.

this case was cracked by people like john doe and myself before the cops even knew there was a murder.

on top of that, this is reality, aren't you obsessed with conspiracy theories? which is just shit people make up then try to justify with weak connections and more theories. and thats healthy?

#262258 - 06/02/12 06:36 AM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: J0shuaKane]
LucifrinImperium Offline

If this guy is a genius then John Wayne Gacy must be god to you.
I mean even to make that statement is some really far out shit. Nothing this guy does is the mark of genius. Dude is really sick in the head.

I'm not obsessed with conspiracy theories, I have an interest in some of them. I don't remember the last time I read about anything conspiracy related. The point is not weather obsession is unhealthy or not, the point is what you are obsessed with. I don't think someone that is right in the head seeks out gore videos to this degree. Being this immersed in gore etc distorts your view of reality.

#262289 - 06/02/12 11:26 AM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: LucifrinImperium]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

gacy was no genius, thats why he got caught, hiding bodies in his own house till he ran out of room, not very smart at all. this guy gained world-wide fame and infamy over night. made his murder public for days before the cops caught on. he did not try to hide the body, he threw it in our faces. and even interpol is sitting there with a stupid look on its face. hence, he is smarter than anyone they have.

the zodiac was a genius, so is luka.

funny, i think not watching these things distorts your view on reality.

and its not the video thats interesting. its the psychological case behind it that is so interesting.

gore by itself is boring, its the whole reality of what happened that i find interesting, and thats with any video.

#262305 - 06/02/12 11:49 AM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: J0shuaKane]
KabawL Offline

Loc: HD of CA
I didn't watch the whole video, only segments as I fast forwarded through it. My question, is there any positive description that the offender is indeed, Luka Magnotta?

The thing is, even if they can't prove its Luka Magnotta in the video, according to investigators, the body parts found through the mail match the torso found behind the apartment where both men stayed. Is there any DNA evidence linking the body parts to the inside of Luka's apartment?

#262318 - 06/02/12 12:36 PM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: KabawL]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

look at the first post on the last page, the poster, "luka magnotta" quickly changed his name to anonymous. 9 days before the victim went missing.

the evidence goes on and on.

i think he is using tor for everything, thats why they cant catch him. he started rumors the video was in the deep web for money on the 15th, when he first started his advertising campaign.

#262322 - 06/02/12 12:49 PM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: J0shuaKane]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

http://www.abproject.org/docs/aftermath2011/december%2016th%20archive%20-%20omg%20big%20picture.png

a partial list of his internet accounts compiled some months ago.

careful, its a BIG picture.

#262329 - 06/02/12 01:36 PM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: ]
KabawL Offline

Loc: HD of CA
The latest video by Magnotta, dated June 2 2012?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je8-o2unkBs

Page 4 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 19 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist