Page 34 of 156 < 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 155 156 >
Topic Options
#261007 - 05/25/12 01:14 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

cool i'll give it a few listens, I liked that other album they have. i'll probably put on Epigenesis later too I haven't listened to it in awhile

#261008 - 05/25/12 01:21 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

I don't remember if I mentioned them to you before but have you ever heard the band Mitochondron? they're kinda like a more layered version of Portal

Mitochondrion - Parasignosis

this album is Portal-esque too

Antediluvian - Through the Cervix of Hawaah

#261009 - 05/25/12 02:12 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
I actually heard a mitochondrian(tight band name) album probably like a year and a half ago. Will dl both albums. I'm already interested in that antedeluvian album by the album cover and title/band name. Thanks for the recommendations.

I think I first heard epigenesis when it came out and I gave it like 5 listens I thought it was good. I ended up deleting it and kept the track Sacred Geometry on a mix. Album feels like there is all of subtleties that I missed if you namwhatimsaynyoufeelmeword.

#261149 - 05/25/12 06:21 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
DeathByMetal666 Offline
a bag of shit

Metal Hip hop - the fusion of real rap with real guitar shit, no illusions.

#261710 - 05/29/12 07:17 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: ]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

news from Wintersun

Quote:

Hello friends!

Time for some album(s) news. Wintersun's "Time" is going to be two albums, titled TIME I & TIME II. We made this decision simply because of few reasons:

- All the 80min of material wonŽt fit on a regular CD and we didnŽt want to cut anything out.

- We want you to be able to hear new material sooner and not wait any longer and we want to go on tour sooner.

- The music is very full and complex, so listening this kind of "hard listening (not easy listening)" material straight for 80 minutes is a bit too much (even for me). Both albums will be approx. nice 40 min epic packages of fireworks.

- We like the idea of releasing two albums within one year, so the band will stay more visible longer, which is important in these "modern times". No more years of silence for us!

We hope youŽll approve our new little "plan" and support us when the "Time" comes!

The tracklisting for TIME I looks like this:

TIME I

1. When Time Fades Away
2. Sons of Winter and Stars
I Rain of Stars
II Surrounded by Darkness
III Journey Inside a Dream
IV Sons of Winter and Stars
3. Land of Snow and Sorrow
4. Darkness and Frost
5. Time

TIME I mix is set to be finished by July, mastered in the beginning of July and released in early fall of 2012! TIME II will be released in 2013. Conception of album artworks, videos, live shows incl. rehearsals will keep us busy during the summer and IŽll also continue mixing TIME II meanwhile. WeŽll be hopefully posting some videos and teasers during summer. Also some new live show announcements soon, so stay tuned for those!

We canŽt wait for you guys to hear TIME I material and play it to you live! Have a great summer!

Jari & Wintersun boys

#261711 - 05/29/12 07:18 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: ]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Originally Posted By: Mothman
Y'all heard the new Be'lakor yet?

I downloaded it, just haven't listened to it yet

#261723 - 05/30/12 04:06 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
LucifrinImperium Offline

That's good news about Wintersun. I hope it doesn't become a issue where there is a lot of filler tracks. So 2012 by Wintersun time we should have it by early 2016 (artwork and revised tracklisting plus extra album information in 2014). I'm hyped.

Heard antediluvian a couple times not as impressive as neither Portal nor Mitochondrian. Gave Mitochondrian one listen i'll give it some more spins.

New Be'lakor album is dope, will be buying it pricing is absurdly high. Listened to Incurso a shitload of times again. Bought The Epigenesis, Cosmogenesis just came in the mail today after about waiting 2 years..... that's a lot of genesis's.

Hopefully the new Kreator comes within the next week.

#261756 - 05/30/12 06:34 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Was listening to Monotheist and Eparistera Daimones/Shatter EP today. Just want to say that Tom G Warrior is lord of the abyss. His lyrics/voice reign supreme

#261936 - 05/31/12 04:06 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

its been awhile since I listened to any Tom G. Warrior related music, I probably should get around to that later on tonight. been listening to more Rotting Christ music lately, I got more than half of their discography downloaded. fuck they have quite a few albums

new Fear Factory leaked for anyone thats interested, not really a big fan of them anymore though

#261952 - 05/31/12 05:34 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
LucifrinImperium Offline

I hope a new Triptykon album is in the works, I want to see them live. The same goes for Rotting Christ. Did you like AEALO?

Not a fan of Fear Factory.

Page 34 of 156 < 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 155 156 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist