Page 18 of 19 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 >
Topic Options
#264271 - 06/14/12 11:38 AM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: JohnDoe]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

no one has seen that video before. the mutilations are also very similar. chances are, either the person that did it posted it or someone they know. that is how these videos get out.

its also been confirmed luka e-mailed the video personally to theync and bestgore the same morning, immediately after filming/editing. and the original description is by him.

in one of the packages was a note saying there would be 6 packages. probably head and genitals left.

i say the head to his parents, genitals to a church.

#264281 - 06/14/12 01:00 PM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: J0shuaKane]
SkateWitch Offline
Goon

Loc: Pennsylvania
time to comit suicide well hell probably like jail lol

http://www.necroproduct.com/mmkk/

#265236 - 06/20/12 08:13 AM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: SkateWitch]
AL BUNDY Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Loc: Memphis
http://montreal.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/...ub=MontrealHome

lol this artist needs to step his game up, that looks nothin like the fruitcake

#265237 - 06/20/12 08:15 AM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: AL BUNDY]
AL BUNDY Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Loc: Memphis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl9h5-Iqvgk here he is arriving in canada, lol looks like a coked out liev schrieber

#265259 - 06/20/12 10:20 AM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: AL BUNDY]
Swordfish Offline
Depraved Rabbi

Originally Posted By: AL BUNDY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl9h5-Iqvgk here he is arriving in canada, lol looks like a coked out liev schrieber

This makes me think he got caught on purpose, watch the start he is trying not to fucking smile. This little cock faggot is loving the attention, he is getting off over the cameras in his face and everyone talking about him. I think this princess will off himself once everyone forgets who the fuck he is.

Edited by Swordfish (06/21/12 01:11 AM)

we bear fruit from the tree of life and feed it to the root of evil

#265280 - 06/20/12 02:33 PM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: Swordfish]
mAdkAp Offline
PLR Sicko

Loc: T-DOT
that's exactly what it is - he loves the attention.He's a little fruitcake that wanted to be the prom queen anyway/anyhow.I don't even think he's crazy , just absolutely pathetic.

#265284 - 06/20/12 03:31 PM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: mAdkAp]
Your Old Droog Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Tennessee
now taxpayers get to waste their hard earned money on this bullshit
just off this faggot. 2in the back of the head.

#265359 - 06/20/12 09:46 PM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: Swordfish]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

of course he got caught on purpose, look at how he got caught. an you can tell it gets harder for him not to smile the closer he gets to the camera, probably feels like a superstar with his VIP government jet and all.

and my 2 year old can draw better than that shit up a couple posts. i mean damn, someone got paid for that?

#266706 - 06/26/12 11:19 AM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: J0shuaKane]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

sorry to necro this thread, but i found this connection rather interesting. someone at best gore has ties with eric (luka) newman. and why is the media using his fake name?

Quote:
Genisismaster:
Apparently there is another video besides the “1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick” video of the same guy performing oral sex on a dead woman laying on a sofa? And killing a homeless man? I am still trying to find more information on all this. Very strange.

This last comment is interesting, but we’ll get back to it later. All these comments were made on the day the YouTube video was published, days before anyone saw the actual 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick video. And then there is the “all comments” page for the other video uploaded on the same day by the same YouTube account named alexisvaloranreich:

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=lb7Li7iltpo

Aside from some interesting references to Best Gore made on that comment page, which make me wonder whether I got goosed on this myself, there is a comment made by YouTube account named Linda Williams. The comment states:

It is rumored he murdered his Aunt Andrea Yourkin Loschiavo because she found out about his videos. He forced her to take pills and she died. There is rumors of a video of Luka performing oral sex on her on a video and he sold the video for a large amount of money.

This is why I said earlier that we’d return to previous comments later. To reiterate, on May 15, 2012 YouTube member Genisismaster made a comment on videos announcing the upcoming 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick video in which Luka Magnotta’s aunt is mentioned. In the comment above, which was made two weeks later, while Eric Clinton Newman was still on the run, another YouTube account mentions Luka’s aunt but this time includes her name – Andrea Yourkin Loschiavo.

One of Best Gore’s members has familiar ties with Eric Clinton Newman. Said members asked for anonymity so I won’t mention their name and/or how they’re related to Eric Clinton Newman, but I spoke with them and asked them if Eric did really have an Aunt named Andrea and if they knew anything about her. This is what they told me:

Quote:
Andrea Yourkin Loschiavo was Eric’s and his sibling’s aunt. She was forced to take pills until she overdosed an died. Her boyfriend was convicted of the murder as well as repeated sexual assaults of her and is currently in jail for it. She was a nice woman. I met her on several occasions. Erik had nothing to do with her or any other member of his family since 2008 or 2009.

Andrea has a son Louie who is Erik’s cousin. Louie is a friend of mine. He (Louie) is in jail currently but him and his girlfriend named their daughter after Andrea.

A few years ago there was a fire at the family home that was believed to be started by the youngest Newman boy playing with matches in his closet. The family however, say it was Erik trying to kill them all. The fire was caught before it did much damage at all and so far as I know, it was started in a second floor closet. Not sure what the starter for the fire was or if an accelerant was used or not.

So while Luka Magnotta was still on the run, someone using a YouTube account Linda Williams commented on a YouTube video which appears to have been posted by Eric Clinton Newman 10 days before actual 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick was posted on the internet and it contains references to Luka’s aunt by her actual full name. Was the Linda Williams account also created by Luka? Was him associating himself with his aunt’s death just another far cry for attention similar to his earlier attempt to associate himself with famous Canadian murderer Karla Homolka? And was the “killing of a homeless man” reference about the currently speculated connection between Luka Magnotta and an unsolved case of human remains found near the Hollywood sign in LA, California?

If the information I got from Eric’s relative is correct, than another man was found guilty of Luka’s aunt Andrea’s murder and is currently serving a sentence for it.So while Luka Magnotta was still on the run, someone using a YouTube account Linda Williams commented on a YouTube video which appears to have been posted by Eric Clinton Newman 10 days before actual 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick was posted on the internet and it contains references to Luka’s aunt by her actual full name. Was the Linda Williams account also created by Luka? Was him associating himself with his aunt’s death just another far cry for attention similar to his earlier attempt to associate himself with famous Canadian murderer Karla Homolka? And was the “killing of a homeless man” reference about the currently speculated connection between Luka Magnotta and an unsolved case of human remains found near the Hollywood sign in LA, California?

If the information I got from Eric’s relative is correct, than another man was found guilty of Luka’s aunt Andrea’s murder and is currently serving a sentence for it. Could it be that even though Luka was not the one who forced pills down her throat as he claims, that he did sexually violate her corpse by performing cunnilingus on her and filmed it before she was buried?

#266766 - 06/26/12 01:58 PM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: J0shuaKane]
mAdkAp Offline
PLR Sicko

Loc: T-DOT
It's not a fake name, he had it legally changed because he's a faggot.

Page 18 of 19 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist