Page 7 of 19 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
#262502 - 06/03/12 08:08 PM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: ]
deeekin Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

he doesn't need to be funded by the mob.
he's a gay prostitute.
he's probably holed up in some strange fag's house.

this dude is more of a victim getting gangbanged
by faggots in the streets then he is a bad ass.
this is like some whore after getting banged out a thousand times
losing it and stabbing her customer.

nothing genius about it.

#262503 - 06/03/12 08:11 PM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: J0shuaKane]
mAdkAp Offline
PLR Sicko

Loc: T-DOT
how is he a genius ??

i'm not trying to be an asshole, i'm just trying to understand why you'd label him a genius ??

that's a big word , that's like people who cure disesases and shit.

so far all i see that he has done,Is something normal people/society don't expect anyone too do.So of course he is going 2 have a headstart on everybody and with that being said he hasn't been on the lamb that long, he could be caught by the time i'm done writing this.

#262510 - 06/03/12 08:47 PM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: ]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

hmmm....

may 15th - starts asking about the video.

9pm may 24th - last time victim is heard from.

may 25th - video is sent to gore sites. tons of evidence from YEARS ago is found linking luka to the murder.

may 29th - authorities find body parts, take video seriously.

today - eyewitness reports someone looking like him is just walking around france acting casual, yet the police can't get near him. and have no other leads. hundreds of law enforcement agencies.

you guys are right, anyone could pull that off.

#262514 - 06/03/12 09:01 PM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: J0shuaKane]
deeekin Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

he probably has aids

#262529 - 06/04/12 02:53 AM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: ]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

luka comments the past hour

Quote:

Let's assume that Luka was able to pass through customs, get on an airplane in Montreal, arrive in Paris, go through customs again, leave the airport, all without being caught on a surveillance camera and avoiding all eye witnesses. That is one BIG assumption! Anyway, he then goes to a bar, the bartender later reports that Luka was there. Why would the police advertise that? There is no&#65279; reason that Luka would have stuck around the area and even returned to the bar had they not mentioned it.

Beavis Butthead 45 minutes ago

Just today, the Toronto Sun has posted what is supposedly a photo of Luka in Paris. The photo is about as clear as the "Face On Mars". When you click on the link with the assumption that a higher quality version of the photo is there, you are shown a dozen photos of Luka in Paris... from YEARS ago! That is one sick way to get traffic to&#65279; their website.

Beavis Butthead 51 minutes ago

I find it odd that the police say they got a note from the killer, yet there is no mention of any handwriting analysis, nor that&#65279; it was signed, or even that the killer claims to be Luka. Perhaps the killer's intent is NOT to frame Luka, but to scare the sh*t out of him and indirectly torture him by killing his friends. Yes this is speculation, but when the media is clearly posting lies, we can't do anything more than speculate.

Beavis Butthead 54 minutes ago

Can anybody think of a single case in which a killer went to GREAT LENGTHS to implicate themselves in a murder and put on a show to draw attention to what he did? Monsters such as Jack the Ripper left calling cards to take credit for what they did, but even in&#65279; that case, the identity of the Ripper was a mystery and still is. In this case, the killer seems determined to pin th murder on Luka, without removing all doubt by showing his face on camera, or leaving a voice message or note.

Beavis Butthead 58 minutes ago

I would expect that he is hiding out IN Montreal with a friend in terror, hoping that the killer is found.&#65279; If he were to turn himself in, he would be presumed to be the killer, resulting in him possibly taking the blame for it as the police stopped looking for the real killer. Of course I am speculating, however my speculation fits the actual FACTS, whereas almost everything posted about this case has been false and absurd.

Beavis Butthead 1 hour ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDpXsKMGwWY

video he just posted of a news clip talking about this (beavis butthead) youtube account.

Quote:
Anyway, in this absurd pile of ripe poo, Kim declares that they are 90% sure that I am Luka! OMG! And she says I'm either him or some narcissist impersonating him! I have NEVER claimed to be him, I have repeatedly said I was not, and this all blew up after the as*hole Kim Sims decided it would get her face on the newscast to declare that I am him! UNBELIEVABLE!

#262564 - 06/04/12 08:31 AM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: J0shuaKane]
LEBZ4LYFE Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Loc: Lebanon/Australia.

wouldn`t have happened if the problem was fixed

#262575 - 06/04/12 09:00 AM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: LEBZ4LYFE]
SkateWitch Offline
Goon

Loc: Pennsylvania
I thought about murder, defineatly pre-meditated murder never entered my mind...But there is a state I call SNAPPED...where i could but ... contain myself ...

http://www.necroproduct.com/mmkk/

#262597 - 06/04/12 09:36 AM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: LEBZ4LYFE]
TyRanTz- Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Originally Posted By: LEBZ4LYFE
http://www.terroraddict.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/hangingPA_468x481.jpg
wouldn`t have happened if the problem was fixed

Man the crane makes that picture look so intense and brutal.
I wonder if we will use lasers and shit in the future to execute people?

#262606 - 06/04/12 10:17 AM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: TyRanTz-]
Johnny Klebitz Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Loc: Port Adelaide
he'll probably die behind a dumpster in the near future from aids

When In doubt, Knock em out...

#262617 - 06/04/12 12:44 PM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: Johnny Klebitz]
MasMurdaz Offline
Military Basterd Whore Murderer 2nd Command

Loc: Las Vegas
I'll give this a miss, fucking disgusting shit yo.

Page 7 of 19 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist