Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#261548 - 05/28/12 09:27 PM Re: Necro's concept album ideas, and style evolution [Re: The Sexorcist]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

Originally Posted By: The Sexorcist

THE PROBLEM IS BECAUSE METALLICA ARE SO MUCH BIGGER THAN EVERYONE AND DROPPED SOME REALLYYYYYYYYYYY WACK SHIT, IT BRINGS ON THIS HATE

YOU MUST BE 5 TO 10 YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME
ANY METAL HEAD THAT WAS LISTENING TO MASTER IN 1986 LIKE I WAS SALUTES THEM FOR LIFE

METALHEADS THAT GOT INTO METAL IN 1990 WHEN THE BLACK ALBUM DROPPED NEVER RELATE AND I BET YOU THINK PANTERA IS BETTER THAN METALLICA TOO HAHA
you really know what the fuck you are talking about!!!

except for pantera, thats like what my girl listens to...

interesting points though man actually gives me something to think about.

i was introduced to metal with deicide and cannibal corpse, so metallica just did not seem hard enough for me.

master of puppets was a great album, through and through, i just really wish they would have kept it up. not even just being hard but not being plain and repetitive. the black album is a horrible example of that. sorry man but you NEVER made anything plain.

metallica is definitely more diverse than everyone else mentioned i will give them that. which shows alot how they grew as human beings, i know what you mean by that, i feel that way about dir en grey. about you too man shit you can definitely hear how you have matured through your records. speaking more truthful messages as time went on. asshole anthem is a song to live by.

and i just gotta ask...

whats up with a video of you shredding on guitar?

or just playing in general im sure all of us want to witness the skills!

#261549 - 05/28/12 09:29 PM Re: Necro's concept album ideas, and style evolution [Re: J0shuaKane]
The Sexorcist Administrator Offline
The King Of Death Rap
Official Scumbag Sir Captain

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
ME ON GUITAR SOON
NOT YET
BEEN FOCUSED ON THIS NEW MUSIC
I JUST CANT DO IT ALL

#HUMAN

#261631 - 05/29/12 07:56 AM Re: Necro's concept album ideas, and style evolution [Re: ]
The King Of Death Rap

I THINK THEIR IS NO COMPARISON TO CC TO METALLICA
IT IS WHAT IT IS
EVERYONE GOT THEY OPINIONS
ALL GOOD

#261722 - 05/30/12 03:56 AM Re: Necro's concept album ideas, and style evolution [Re: ]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
Cliff is dope as fuck but that is not true, he was a heavy contribution, but if that was true ...And Justice for All, Black Album, and Death Magnetic would not be as good as they are. Justice is a banger I like it better than Kill Em All, and Death Magnetic is pretty good.

#261731 - 05/30/12 05:22 AM Re: Necro's concept album ideas, and style evolution [Re: LucifrinImperium]
The King Of Death Rap

YES IF CLIFF WAS ALIVE THEY WOULD HAVE REMAINED TO BE AS DOPE AS THE FIRST 4
WHEN YOU HAVE THE SICKEST BASS PLAYER IN METAL EVER AND HE DIES THAT IS GONNA EFFECT SHIT

THEY COULDNT FIND ANOTHER CLIFF AFTER THAT
EVEN ROBERT WHO IS DOPE IS NO CLIFF

CLIFF HAD IT ALL
SO AS DOPE AS THE GUYS ARE, CLIFF BEING LOST DEF STOPPED THE PROGRESS FROM MASTER OF PUPPETS
SOME OF IT DWINDLED INTO AND JUSTICE

AND THEN THEY HAD TO MOVE ON
DEATH MAGNETIC IS NOT AS GOOD AS THE FIRST 4
BUT ITS THE BEST THING SINCE AND I RESPECT THEM FOR LIFE JUST OFF WHAT THEY HAVE DONE

IM A FAN
HAHAH
THATS WHY I VIEW NECRO FANS THE SAME WAY
YALL SHOULD LOVE ME FOR MY ENTIRE CATALOG AND LIFE'S WORK
NOT OFF ONE SONG OR ALBUM

I LOVE METALLICA FOR LIFE AND THATS THAT

#261891 - 05/30/12 06:58 PM Re: Necro's concept album ideas, and style evolution [Re: The Sexorcist]
SkateWitch Offline
Goon

Loc: Pennsylvania
my son looked you up and read your info...on his own he said you been around a fucking long time..

http://www.necroproduct.com/mmkk/

#261929 - 05/31/12 02:31 AM Re: Necro's concept album ideas, and style evolution [Re: SkateWitch]
SADISTIC BASTARD Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: World Gone Mad
I DEFINITLY GOT RESPECT FOR ALL YOUR ALBUMS
THATS WHY WHEN I SEE THESE LITTLE FAGGOTS
SAYING THAT THEY AINT FEELING YOUR NEW SONGS U JUST PUT
OUT LIKE "NO CONCERN"
AND THEY THINK THAT NECRO IS WHACK ALL OF A SUDDEN
I LITERALLY WANNA SMACK THESE KIDS IN THE FACE
AFTER I COPPED AND LISTENED TO I NEED DRUGS, AND GORY DAYS, BRUTALITY PART ONE, AND THEN WHEN THE PRE-FIX FOR DEATH DROPPED
I REALIZED U ARE VERY VERSATILE WITH YA MUSIC, AND AS A FAN I CAN APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT U FLIPPED HIPHOP AND DEATH METAL LIKE NOBODY ON EARTH CAN ACHIEVE
I WAS NEVER INTO METAL AT ALL BEFORE LISTENING TO YOUR "PRE-FIX FOR DEATH" ALBUM, WHICH IS FUCKIN AMAZING!!!!
YOUR BRUTAL, ORIGINAL STEEZE OF HIPHOP IS WHAT I RESPECT
AND U GET THAT IN EACH ALBUM U EVER DROPPED

#262182 - 06/01/12 02:20 PM Re: Necro's concept album ideas, and style evolution [Re: SADISTIC BASTARD]
SkateWitch Offline
Goon

The Most Sadistic was the first Necro Track I listened to...And i was hooked...And another thing Necro needs props for ...Is picking out female singers that arent annoying...Hes talented...

#262315 - 06/02/12 12:07 PM Re: Necro's concept album ideas, and style evolution [Re: SkateWitch]
SkateWitch Offline
Goon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtoITjUB5Fs&feature=channel&list=UL

Necro & Mr. Hyde at The Big 4 (Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax) Live Yankee Stadium 9/14/11

Edited by SkateWitch (06/02/12 12:07 PM)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist