Page 9 of 19 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
#262675 - 06/05/12 04:58 AM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: SOSnhh]
Luke Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Almost 2 pages after he's been caught and joshuakane is nowhere to be found.

#262695 - 06/05/12 06:26 AM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: Luke]
KabawL Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: HD of CA
Here's video of the arrest...
http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/06/04/luka-rocco-magnotta-arrest-berlin/#1

Hahah, a "french accent" in Germany wearing sunglasses "inside" a cafe. On top of that, he was searching results on himself in public. Now that the cat caught the mouse, this will be a very long drawn out trial. He'll probably end up killed or found with laces around his neck.

#262755 - 06/05/12 08:43 AM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: ]
Your Old Droog Offline

Loc: Tennessee
is he going to european jail?
if so i guess he won't be getting raped.
they too cultured and refined to gay-rape eachother over there.
probably just sit around in jail drinking tea and watching
masterpiece theatre n shit
with those opera glasses that you hold up

#262801 - 06/05/12 11:06 AM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: ]
KabawL Offline

Loc: HD of CA
Quote:
Lawyers suggested that BestGore.com, the horror site which hosted a snuff video which appeared to show Luka Rocco Magnotta hacking up his former lover Jun Lin, could fall foul of Canadian obscenity laws.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...o=feeds-newsxml

Do you think he should be prosecuted?

#262803 - 06/05/12 11:13 AM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: KabawL]
Jay Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Loc: Australia
hi kab

#262818 - 06/05/12 12:14 PM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: Jay]
AL BUNDY Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Loc: Memphis
If he contests the extradition it may well take years before he steps foot on canadian soil.

His attorney will likely file an insanity plea.

#262822 - 06/05/12 12:43 PM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: AL BUNDY]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

yeah i read about it 6 minutes after a translation was posted online from bilde (german news), but i was leaving...

everyone knew he wanted to be caught, he knew they were looking for him in berlin, thats what he was reading for 2 hours when they caught him. then he just says "you got me." he had to have seen it coming. i mean people were looking at him looking at pictures of himself on the news!

this is not over, his trial will be just as interesting if not more.

alot of the youtube accounts thought to be him are still posting, even beavis butthead. reasonable doubt is a powerful thing if his attorney goes pro bono. like the video showing different mattress patterns. or the diffence in the casablanca posters. he has posted for years of some crazed stalker, even blaming them for the cat videos. maybe he is real? maybe luka does have a real fan-base somehow?

honestly i dont see him spending more than 2 years behind bars, if that. from what i understand, killers get little jailtime in canada even shooting someone in broad daylight in front of people.

oj simpson. casey anthony. issei sagawa. luka magnotta?

#262823 - 06/05/12 12:58 PM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: J0shuaKane]
SOSnhh Offline
Military Basterd Whore Murderer 2nd Command

Loc: America
The gayfag just says "you got me" after spewing out a bunch of excuses and fake names the police didn't buy. For someone who wanted to be caught, it seems odd he'd try to not get caught, isn't it?

#262824 - 06/05/12 01:18 PM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: J0shuaKane]
AL BUNDY Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Loc: Memphis
LOL joshua he got caught fair and square, he slipped, zodiac is a criminal mastermind this guy is an amateur who is mentally ill.

He planned the murder because he was advertising about it with his many alias' and he planned on getting away with it too, heres why...

He purchased a 1 way flight to france with only carry on baggage

hitchhiked to the airport

tried to disguise himself with a wig

lost the wig and bleached his hair when he got to france

wrote a massive blog on how to disappear

was wearing sunglasses indoors.

Geniuses dont use the same celly while on the run, dont leave coke bottles they drank out of behind, and worst of all dont play call of duty online with the same account held in their name...

Hes a dummy simple as that, this is what narcissistic psychopaths do, his mental illness was his undoing, he lived for the internet, cock, drugs, control and notoriety.

If the makeup, plastic surgery to look like james dean, hanging around creepy strange gay men, the countless alias' talking to himself online, killing small animals, then people, decapitating them, performing sexual acts on corpses, cannibalizing them, feeding them to his dog, starting crazy rumors up about himself for notoriety isnt enough to tell you this guys brain is a bowl of oatmeal, i dont kno what to tell you.

he will never see the light of day again, he'll be thrown in the SHU for his own protection and fed stabilizers untill the day he dies (dont think canada has death penalty)

#262825 - 06/05/12 01:38 PM Re: 1 lunatic 1 ice pick [Re: AL BUNDY]
orange Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Page 9 of 19 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist