Page 1 of 153 1 2 3 ... 152 153 >
Topic Options
#26407 - 05/31/09 02:11 AM The Food Thread
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
So at the suggestion of Sipes. I now present to you the food thread. Talk about fav foods, recipes etc.

I will start off with saying sour cream is the bombist shit ever, I can eat that shit all day with chips.
Mostly healthy food is were it's at. Raisin Bran for breakfast all the fuckn time. But for fast food, its all about the Junior Whoppers. Burger King Nutrion when your poor.

Take a fat ass shit in the morning. Nothing better. And the milk with rbst free shit no doubt, 1%.

#26408 - 05/31/09 02:18 AM Re: The Food Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

And Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice is da troof.

Just realized that specific Raisin Bran comes with time capsules. For sure That is the food of the future.

#26409 - 05/31/09 02:20 AM Re: The Food Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
retarded helmet Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Fuck BK. You can buy some Jamaican patties half cook them shits open em up put some cheese onions,mayo, sauce of your choice, condiments etc and crisp them up and tasty as fuck. way better and cheaper than BK nutrition

#26411 - 05/31/09 02:22 AM Re: The Food Thread [Re: retarded helmet]
LucifrinImperium Offline

K troof be told, I make burgers at home all the fuckin time, but sometimes you could be with freinds or something n you dont wanna waste money thats why i brought it up. But ya Burgers pwn, Onions all day, Mozzarella, Mustard, Mayo, Tomatoes, n Lettuce. Toast the bread. Its like 11 dollars for 9 of these bomb ass patties over here.

Matter of fact i'ma make a burger right now lol.
I'ma put mushrooms on the shit.

#26412 - 05/31/09 02:25 AM Re: The Food Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
TyRanTz- Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Pizza is the standard food and wateva my grandma makes me smile I'm a student I eat wateva I can wheneva I can

#26413 - 05/31/09 02:26 AM Re: The Food Thread [Re: TyRanTz-]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Veggie pizza all day. The oven ones you buy in a store. Wait that sounded retarded there almost all oven ones. The ones that are like supposedly wood oven bake or some shit.

#26414 - 05/31/09 02:29 AM Re: The Food Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
TyRanTz- Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

I like plain cheese pizza then i put a bit off bacon and bbq sauce when i cook it at home

#26415 - 05/31/09 02:42 AM Re: The Food Thread [Re: TyRanTz-]
enfant terrible Offline
General of Gore 3rd command

I think eating is annoying. I wouldn't eat much if I don't have to.

It's stealing time and it's always combined with work. Many things are tasty but I'm too lazy to buy and cook food. My girl can't really cook so it's better for both of us if I cook.

I really like spicy food, once I ate an extra hot chilli chicken at an indic restaurant, after that my lips and tongue were numb for a couple of days. That's how I like my food, tasty and spicy. Get it served and don't need to wash the fucking dishes.

Well, maybe I would like eating more if someone else makes the food for me and wash the dishes. At least I eat almost everything and I enjoy the process of eating but it would be much better, if eating wouldn't be necessary to survive and I if I could decide freely whenever I eat.

#26416 - 05/31/09 03:00 AM Re: The Food Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
ThaMostSadistic Offline
Tyrant - part of the circle

Loc: KillaKali
Yeah OJ is the shit....I like steak with cheese and A1 sauce

#26420 - 05/31/09 04:23 AM Re: The Food Thread [Re: ]
KabawL Offline

Loc: HD of CA
Great minds think a like. I would of posted this thread earlier but we went to Olive Garden. Got me the Steak-Gorgonzola Alfredo.

My wife is a great cook, she made this the other day. Its called "Tinga" and real easy to make. Great leftovers too. And this is coming from someone who avoids eating leftovers. Sometimes there are foods that taste better once they marinate a bit. Anyways, here's the recipe.

6 bone-in chicken breast halves
7 medium onions, thinly sliced
1 clove garlic, chopped
1/4 cup vegetable oil
6 medium tomatoes
1 (7 ounce) can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
16 tostada shells
1 cup sour cream
salt and pepper to taste

DIRECTIONS
1. Place the chicken into a large pot along with 1/4 cup of sliced onion, garlic, and enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook until no longer pink, about 25 minutes. Remove chicken, cool, and shred meat. Discard skin and bones.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the remaining onion slices, and fry until transparent. Place tomatoes into a pan of boiling water (you could use the leftover chicken water), and boil until they split open.
3. Place the tomatoes, the whole can of chipotle peppers, chicken bouillon into a blender or large food processor. Process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Pour this mixture into a large pan, and add the shredded chicken and cooked onions. Heat through.
4. To serve, each person spreads some sour cream on their tostada shell, and tops with a spoonful of the chicken.

If you like spicy food, try this one. Good eats.

Page 1 of 153 1 2 3 ... 152 153 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist