Page 24 of 26 < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 >
Topic Options
#264646 - 06/16/12 10:27 AM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: ]
Fwank The Nutter Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Loc: Space
Yeah, I'd like 'em as well. And thanks for the track, Kahn. Too bad about TSOI.

Yo, Jack, sorry I've been so long to write down my playlists and send them. What did you use so I don't have to manually write all of them down?

#264746 - 06/16/12 06:13 PM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: Fwank The Nutter]
Kahn the Beast Offline
a fucking nobody!!!!!!!!!!

TSOI is not dead, Judgemnt, Species, Baggz, and Done are still putting stuff out constantly. They got some new peeps as well.

#264765 - 06/16/12 06:46 PM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: Kahn the Beast]
Jack Lantern Offline
Military Basterd Whore Murderer 2nd Command

yeah, im still wondering where the hell Judgement's 'grindhouse' lp is at... pretty much gave up on 'the haunting' years ago.. haha.. and shit, you were always one of the top prospects from tsoi, in my opinion..

shit man, since youre here, i have a few questions for ya..

1) you still get down with prem? a premonist produced kahn solo would be the shit...

2) are there original covers and track lists to the dark water albums? i dont even know if these albums were actually released, finding any info on them has been rough...

3) was there ever a face crushers lp?

4) you have anything in the works?

thanks in advance for the response.

and yo Fwank, no problem. i use an app called 'directory lister'. just search google for it, and it should be the top result. just tweak a couple display options, and youre good to go. you can send me the list file, or copy and paste the text (like i did in the mail). unfortunately, you only get a limited free trial.. so if you grab it, you should probably put it to use quickly.. i used it to list my albums, movies, tv eps, comics, audio-books, etc. then threw the lists on my droid, so i could dump them to whoever, whenever.

i ended up grabbing all of jak progresso's albums, and happy i did.. hes on some other shit.. i just got internet back over here, i plan on dropping a Rare Cuts 8 if i have enough shit (kahns tracks will help for that..) and a jak history compilation soon...

i should be around a bit more often now...

#264822 - 06/16/12 10:09 PM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: Jack Lantern]
Kahn the Beast Offline

1. i havent really spoken to prem in a long time.. I know he has alot of stuff with me on. A few solos that i dont even have. "Make it rain" witha Tom waits sample was one of my favs. I just kinda left all of that behind when i had another kid.

2. There are original covers for the darkwater albums....A common mistake that i have seen is that people think that "circle of tha moon" came out first. But "Lord of tha Ringz" was the first album. If you want the covers, you gotta hit up Strydah.....i think he goes by Frankie Jaeger now on Facebook.

3. Facecrushers did alot of tracks...and some of them still do. No official releases though.

4.Like i said earlier...i dont really do nothing no more. I left that part of my life behind me. It was fun but, Im an extremist. So it was that or family. Fam always comes first. Ive done a few features for Done one, thats my bro. I still get asked to feature from alot of others, but i ignore those requests.

#264823 - 06/16/12 10:10 PM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: Kahn the Beast]
Kahn the Beast Offline

By the way....Sunn still gets down....crazier than ever...lol.

#264827 - 06/16/12 10:19 PM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: Kahn the Beast]
Kahn the Beast Offline

this was from the Brotherz Grimm Mixtape....Me and Gutta

http://www.mediafire.com/?jgrxe6rsmiiascm

I wish i had all the tracks we did....I dont know if anybody does...maybe Gutta does.

#264838 - 06/16/12 11:30 PM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: ]
Kahn the Beast Offline

Yep...much love to all who contribute to this forum. It's cool to still see dedicated fans. Thats real shit.

#264845 - 06/17/12 12:01 AM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: ]
troy Offline
a log of smelly turd

Thanks for the tracks man its sick herring unreleased tracks, its crazy i bet there's many more dope tracks like this we wont get to hear

#264851 - 06/17/12 02:05 AM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: troy]
Kahn the Beast Offline

unfortunately thats true troy...theres tracks ive done that i will never hear again, thats kinda funny.

#264861 - 06/17/12 04:46 AM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: Kahn the Beast]
Jack Lantern Offline
Military Basterd Whore Murderer 2nd Command

word up to the family shit. understandable, and respectable.

thanks for the tracks. ive spent a decent amount of time digging the internet for unreleased shit, then throwing up 'rare cuts' compilations.. always cool to find new gems, regardless of age.

Brotherz Grimm Mixtape shoulda dropped.. shit sounds dope.. looks like i got more digging to do... premonist drops shit on his youtube account semi-often, always cool to see shit surface.

vol. 8 coming sooner, rather than later...

Page 24 of 26 < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist