Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#265077 - 06/19/12 05:46 AM Re: KOOL G RAP & NECRO (THE GODFATHERS) - "THE SYSTEM" [Re: SADISTIC BASTARD]
leo23 Offline
a bag of shit

just previewed MMMKK on Itunes, a lot of the songs sound like some Gory Days and Brutality Part 1 type of shit! Heavy boomin basslines and sick ass samples. Can't wait!

#265481 - 06/21/12 08:35 AM Re: KOOL G RAP & NECRO (THE GODFATHERS) - "THE SYSTEM" [Re: leo23]
The Sexorcist Administrator Offline
The King Of Death Rap
Official Scumbag Sir Captain

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
OUR VERSES ARE DIFFERENT
I WROTE THAT VERSE WHEN I CAME HOME FROM COURT
THATS SOME REAL CRIMINAL COURT SHIT
IM RAPPING ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE AND HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE JUDGE, MY DOCKET PAPER, WAKING UP FOR COURT, BLOWING UP THE COURT BUILDING, GETTING WARRENTS, BEING A WISEASS TO COPS, KILLING RATS

G RAP TOOK IT A WHOLE DIFFERENT DIRECTION WHICH IS WHY ITS SO HOT
HE RAPPED ABOUT MOVIE REFERENCES LIKE CARLITO, DROPPED NOVEL SHIT LIKE GRISHAM, THE LAWS, WARS, ILLUMINATI

IN SOME WAYS G RAP'S VERSE IS MUCH DEEPER THAN MINE, AND MINE IS ABOVE THE GROUND THUG SHIT, BOTH COMPLEMENTING EACH OTHER BECAUSE WE COULD BOTH DO THE OPPOSITE IF WE WANT

I LIKE THE TRACK AS A WHOLE BECAUSE I HAVENT HEARD ANYONE DO A CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM TRACK LIKE THIS BEFORE, HAVE YOU?

#265616 - 06/22/12 03:25 AM Re: KOOL G RAP & NECRO (THE GODFATHERS) - "THE SYSTEM" [Re: The Sexorcist]
SADISTIC BASTARD Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: World Gone Mad
^^^^^
NO DOUBT
DEFINITLY AN ORIGINAL CONCEPT NO OTHER RAPPER EVER TOUCHED UPON

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist