Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#266949 - 06/27/12 02:23 AM Re: Anybody Juice? [Re: Dest]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
Originally Posted By: Dest
i saw the movie "Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead" yesterday, and now i found this thread here, random.

anyway i recommend that movie if you havent seen it (just pm if you want me to hook you up with a dl link) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1227378/

anyway, KEEP THE JUICING UP ITS GOOD FOR YOU SON.

Watching this flick... reeks of bullshit propaganda flick. 40 minutes into it talking about juicing and health but not 1 fact dropped on why juicing is positive. Bet the juice make companys made this flick. I'ma look this shit up later on.

Haha this movie/main dude are so full of shit. Scam artist. Condescending jack ass, this movie makes me want to go liquify cheeseburgers and shoot them up into my veins.

Flick is like your typical bullshit cult propaganda film. At one point he hints that fasting is probably good for your body.

#266982 - 06/27/12 08:20 AM Re: Anybody Juice? [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
When the movie started we had a husky like able food bon vivant. When it ended we got a self righteous arrogant health nut who prosletizes his nuts juice shit on other people.

Haha this dumb movie shows him playing golf at the end with his dad making a point of it. He could of played golf perfectly fine when he was fat.

#267267 - 06/28/12 01:48 PM Re: Anybody Juice? [Re: LucifrinImperium]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

i tried, it was horrible. couldnt last 10 minutes, lucy you are 100% right on this one.

americans are fatter than ever, yet living longer and healthier than ever. back in the 50's and earlier what was considered healthy, is now considered obese and ready to have a heart attack. like fat people are flooding the hospitals choking on there own fat. all because of government propaganda. not science.

i go to this yuppy store to get coconut oil because no where around sells it. its a "health" food store, yet all the men are scrawny and the women have no bodies at all. how is this healthy?

so the title alone makes no sense at all, if you are sick and nearly dead, go do what lucy said and shoot-up cheeseburgers. triple bacon cheeseburgers with no bun. you will feel better.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist