Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#266346 - 06/25/12 08:21 AM Re: GORE! [Re: ]
Mr Crowley Offline
Depraved Rabbi

Originally Posted By: PineBox

You the best girl. Keep posting that real shit word.

*vomits in disgust*

what are you? her lap dog?!

your the first to reply to her in every thread!

your so far gone as a beta herb, i dont think listening to necro is enough to save you. perhaps you should consider the Necro Adventure Package and he can teach you game. at the very least he'll have some whore jerk you off like he tried to do for Eugene.
"I see what the owls see, curse you into paralysis, drinking blood from the chalice, with Aleister Crowley. I feel no guilt for the blood that got spilled, fuck thou shall not kill, do what thou wilt!" -Necro

#266348 - 06/25/12 08:33 AM Re: GORE! [Re: SADISTIC BASTARD]
Mr Crowley Offline
Depraved Rabbi

Originally Posted By: SADISTIC BASTARD

REALITY OF REALNESS

the universe just imploded.
"I see what the owls see, curse you into paralysis, drinking blood from the chalice, with Aleister Crowley. I feel no guilt for the blood that got spilled, fuck thou shall not kill, do what thou wilt!" -Necro

#266412 - 06/25/12 02:23 PM Re: GORE! [Re: ]
Nternal Offline
Commander & Beesh 1st Platoon

Loc: 805, CA
That drifting accident was brutal as fuck , that youtube channel has more. I'm wondering whether these cats had seat belts on all these videos cause these dudes get fucking launched.

#266419 - 06/25/12 03:21 PM Re: GORE! [Re: ]
Nternal Offline
Commander & Beesh 1st Platoon

Loc: 805, CA
Originally Posted By: Mothman
I knew of a guy that survived driving off a small cliff wearing no seat belt because the car hit a tree and split in half and he was thrown clear. He had serious injuries though. The passengers, who were all wearing seat belts, died.

Yeah I guess it would depend on the nature of the crash itself. You don't want to be pinned against a tree and a ton of steel.But I wonder in these particular accidents if it would saved them.

#266456 - 06/25/12 06:27 PM Re: GORE! [Re: ]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

seatbelts vs. airbags vs. nothing is a true gamble. every accident is different.

#266468 - 06/25/12 07:50 PM Re: GORE! [Re: ]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

that shit sounds crazy as hell man. did they live?

i know someone that would have been impaled getting smashed from the side, but she wasn't wearing her seatbelt and was able to hop over just before the car hit.

i also have an aunt who had her life saved by an airbag/seatbelt combo.

just a roll of the dice like everything else, but i still always wear my seatbelt.

#266525 - 06/25/12 10:11 PM Re: GORE! [Re: ]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

Originally Posted By: Mothman
He was alive but braindead with no possibility of recovery so the family turned off life support.

He travelled extensively for work and leisure. Had heaps of crazy shit happen. Once he was in Germany and these guys got on the train with uzi's and one put it to his head and said something. He had to say 'no German don't understand' repeatedly before they moved on. He said it was scary because he didn't understand and could have been killed for not complying.
i had a close friend who went braindead, literally with a blunt in each hand. family had to pull the plug. shits fucked up.

that shit on the train is crazy as fuck. it ain't like getting robbed at gunpoint. i couldn't imagine that kind of fear.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist