Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#265952 - 06/23/12 03:26 AM Re: SKATEWITCH WINS - THE OLD BAG STAYS [Re: ]
Dirt Bag Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Originally Posted By: Degrade Me
I updated my signature AND my profile picture just now...
you fuckers are thirsty for more pics.
Well I'll post pics as I take em. If they ain't related
to my posts or to necro, no use in posting them.

Lets get some more pussy shots and one of that rusty wagon wheel

#266148 - 06/24/12 02:17 AM Re: SKATEWITCH WINS - THE OLD BAG STAYS [Re: Dirt Bag]
bobbydigital80 Offline
a bag of shit

You fucking rookies know nothing about this old broad...she was getting destroyed on this board when most of you clowns were still in grade school.

Behold:

#266422 - 06/25/12 04:08 PM Re: SKATEWITCH WINS - THE OLD BAG STAYS [Re: bobbydigital80]
SkateWitch Offline
Goon

Loc: Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: bobbydigital80
You fucking rookies know nothing about this old broad...she was getting destroyed on this board when most of you clowns were still in grade school.

Behold:

thats my violins of violence pose...hahaha

http://www.necroproduct.com/mmkk/

#266451 - 06/25/12 06:13 PM Re: SKATEWITCH WINS - THE OLD BAG STAYS [Re: SkateWitch]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

skatewitch, it took me talking to a truly stupid bitch like degrade me to appreciate you. i, for one, am glad you are still here. what you say is at least interesting and you have character.

#266471 - 06/25/12 08:32 PM Re: SKATEWITCH WINS - THE OLD BAG STAYS [Re: SkateWitch]
bobbydigital80 Offline
a bag of shit

Originally Posted By: SkateWitch
Originally Posted By: bobbydigital80

Behold:

thats my violins of violence pose...hahaha

What happened to your niece? You posted her pictures on here...Karla?

#267299 - 06/28/12 04:51 PM Re: SKATEWITCH WINS - THE OLD BAG STAYS [Re: ]
SkateWitch Offline
Goon

Loc: Pennsylvania
Karla posted her own pics and she was my dads girlfriends daughter so i called her my neice...I dont talk to her anymore ...

thanks Josh ///\\\

You guys have softened since the Karla days....and she was beautiful...Now any girl thats not me your so up their ASS... its humerious...

http://www.necroproduct.com/mmkk/

#267387 - 06/29/12 02:12 AM Re: SKATEWITCH WINS - THE OLD BAG STAYS [Re: SkateWitch]
bobbydigital80 Offline
a bag of shit

Karla posted her own pics and she was my dads girlfriends daughter so i called her my neice...I dont talk to her anymore ...

thanks Josh ///\\\

You guys have softened since the Karla days....and she was beautiful...Now any girl thats not me your so up their ASS... its humerious...

Your "dads girlfriends daughter"...where did you get "niece" from that?

Also, download the latest version of Firefox, it has built in spell-check.

You're welcome.

#267394 - 06/29/12 03:18 AM Re: SKATEWITCH WINS - THE OLD BAG STAYS [Re: SkateWitch]
Luke Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

thanks Josh ///\\\

I would like to put it up your ass, if you know what I mean.

#267397 - 06/29/12 03:48 AM Re: SKATEWITCH WINS - THE OLD BAG STAYS [Re: J0shuaKane]
Your Old Droog Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Tennessee
Originally Posted By: J0shuaKane
skatewitch, it took me talking to a truly stupid bitch like degrade me to appreciate you. i, for one, am glad you are still here. what you say is at least interesting and you have character.

when's the wedding?

#267419 - 06/29/12 07:40 AM Re: SKATEWITCH WINS - THE OLD BAG STAYS [Re: Your Old Droog]
orange Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Originally Posted By: deeekin
Originally Posted By: J0shuaKane

when's the wedding?

fuck the wedding whens the stag night im in

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist