Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#267177 - 06/28/12 03:06 AM EVER SINCE I CUT OFF ALL THESE MIDDLEMEN..........
The Sexorcist Administrator Offline
The King Of Death Rap
Official Scumbag Sir Captain

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
I NEVER BEEN HAPPIER

YEAH MY RECORD GOT LEAKED AND THATS BEING DEALT WITH
BUT IM AT THE FOREFRONT OF CONTROLLING THIS NOW CUZ IM HANDLING ALL THE CARDS

WHEN DIE! HAPPENED I WAS RELYING ON MIDDLEMEN AND WAS ON TOUR - SHIT FALLING APART WHILE YOU ARE ON TOUR, TIRED, EATING WRONG, GETTING PAID CRAP, ITS NOT A GOOD FEELING

SO IM GETTING MAD SHIT POPPING NOW

IF YOU CHECK ITUNES I JUST ADDED MISSING ALBUMS LIKE GORY DAYS, THE SEXORCIST, STREET VILLAINS VOL. 1 AND 2

I ADDED 2 VOLUMES OF THE GODFATHERS THE PRE-KILL, WHICH IS DOPE AS FUCK, PUSHING SOMETHING WITH ME AND G RAP BACK TO BACK IS JUST COOL

NOT LIVE YET, BUT I JUST UPLOADED INTO THE CONSOLE, ALL THE INSTRUMENTAL ALBUMS, THE CIRCLE OF TYRANTS, RARE DEMOS VOL 2, AND MORE SHIT

IM ALSO GONNA UPLOAD ACCAPELLAS, INSTRUMENTALS OF SHIT LIKE DEATH RAP, MMKK, DIE!
I GOT MAD SHIT IM GONNA UPLOAD ON ITUNES AND NOT JUST ITUNES BUT SPOTIFY TOO, MORE THAN 300 DIGITAL PROVIDERS

PLUS IM REPRESSING THE ENTIRE CATALOG
SHIPPING CDS TO AUSTRALIA THIS YEAR, GERMANY, FRANCE, UK
I GOT SHIT POPPIN MAN

IM ON FIRE LIKE ITS 2004
YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA HOW MUCH DOPE SHIT I GOT COMING FOR YALL

JUST THE GODFATHERS
JUST THAT RECORD ITSELF
IS BEYOND CRACK
ITS LIKE SOME NEW DRUG CALLED NECROPHETAMINES!!!!

HAHAHAHA

FUCK A MIDDLEMAN
I CONTROL PLR AND MY WORLD, AND I PUT IN WORK
ALWAYS HAVE, ALWAYS WILL
NOT CHASING STARDOM
IN THE NECRO NATION OF NECROMANIACS I AM A STAR
A MON-STAR
HAHA

#267179 - 06/28/12 03:09 AM Re: EVER SINCE I CUT OFF ALL THESE MIDDLEMEN.......... [Re: The Sexorcist]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
Dope news about the repressing, been waiting for a while to cop the Street Villains volumes. Never got a hold of those.

#267184 - 06/28/12 03:31 AM Re: EVER SINCE I CUT OFF ALL THESE MIDDLEMEN.......... [Re: LucifrinImperium]
SADISTIC BASTARD Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: World Gone Mad
U DEFINITLY A STAR TO US NECROMANIAC SCUMBAGS!!!
FUCK THESE OTHER PEOPLE WHO CANT RELATE TO THE BRUTAL, SICK SHIT U PUT OUT, THATS THEIR LOSS
HAHAHAAA!!! AT NECROPHETAMINES, ALWAYS MAKE ME LAUGH NECRO
SADISTIC BASTARD IS A FAN U WILL NEVER LOSE CUZ' I'M A TWISTED FUCK LIKE MOST OF YA DIE-HARD FANS AND APPRECIATE THE HUSTLE AND INTEGRITY U PUT INTO HIPHOP

#267187 - 06/28/12 03:38 AM Re: EVER SINCE I CUT OFF ALL THESE MIDDLEMEN.......... [Re: SADISTIC BASTARD]
DIMEDEALER Offline
Tyrant - part of the circle

Loc: the same place you do, but i f...
The Louis C.K of the rap game!!!

#267206 - 06/28/12 07:32 AM Re: EVER SINCE I CUT OFF ALL THESE MIDDLEMEN.......... [Re: DIMEDEALER]
mr meh Offline
a bag of shit

Fuck middlemen

if you want something done right you gotta do it all yourself

you cant rely on other people as they tend to be retarded

#267226 - 06/28/12 12:00 PM Re: EVER SINCE I CUT OFF ALL THESE MIDDLEMEN.......... [Re: ]
Barzini Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Loc: England
Been waiting years for new acapellas and instrumentals, props.

#267310 - 06/28/12 05:59 PM Re: EVER SINCE I CUT OFF ALL THESE MIDDLEMEN.......... [Re: The Sexorcist]
Xplosive-Joseph Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Thats Wussup Fuck A Middle Man. Good To Hear About The Cds Gettin Re-Pressed, I Need A Few Of Them. I Need Bill To Re Prsss The Future Is Now & Whats Wrong With Bill To. Unless Anyone Can Help Me Find Them ?? They Hard To Find , I See Some Online For Like 40-60

Good To Hear Its Being A Success The Way Ur Handling Ur Biz Now Necro Thats Wussup.

I Remember You Saying Once, Try And Make Yourself Your Own Boss In This World, Dats Good Advice There !

Edited by Xplosive-Joseph (06/28/12 06:07 PM)

#267325 - 06/28/12 07:12 PM Re: EVER SINCE I CUT OFF ALL THESE MIDDLEMEN.......... [Re: Xplosive-Joseph]
orange Offline
Depraved Rabbi

Originally Posted By: Xplosive-Joseph
Thats Wussup Fuck A Middle Man. Good To Hear About The Cds Gettin Re-Pressed, I Need A Few Of Them. I Need Bill To Re Prsss The Future Is Now & Whats Wrong With Bill To. Unless Anyone Can Help Me Find Them ?? They Hard To Find , I See Some Online For Like 40-60

Good To Hear Its Being A Success The Way Ur Handling Ur Biz Now Necro Thats Wussup.

I Remember You Saying Once, Try And Make Yourself Your Own Boss In This World, Dats Good Advice There !

just seen whats wrong with bill on amazon for 60 fuck me that price takes the piss,toying with the idea do i sell mine and cash in

#267326 - 06/28/12 07:18 PM Re: EVER SINCE I CUT OFF ALL THESE MIDDLEMEN.......... [Re: orange]
Xplosive-Joseph Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

See Thats What Im Saying Its To Much For An Album lol. Ive Seen Some Silly Prices For Albums That Are Out Of Print ! I Think If People Have Spare Copy's They Should Give Them To Me HAHAHAHA !

#267414 - 06/29/12 06:41 AM Re: EVER SINCE I CUT OFF ALL THESE MIDDLEMEN.......... [Re: The Sexorcist]
shadow Offline
a bag of shit

i'm really lookin foward to hearing death rap, COT, and DIE! instrumentals

Also very nice to see i need drugs on there. I need to get that to. Yes i've still never heard i need drugs album fron to back, just a few tracks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist