Page 49 of 156 < 1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 155 156 >
Topic Options
#268604 - 07/03/12 09:10 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
bkdethrap Offline
a bowl of chili looking feces

It was either general admission or up in the seats in a U shape around the stage
(it's where the NJ devils play for size reference).
We got general admission It was packed and like I said we were sardined the whole show,
only when people started jumping around did it clear room to really get to the front,
but I had already got pretty close by the time Alice Cooper got beheaded and then I think there was one more song,
and like I said im short so I made my way(getting stuck behind a tall fuck really helps to motivate you)
Yea it's hard but it can be done and pretty much a must if you are short and don't want to be in the seats, or if you just want to catch something
(I have a little collection going of shit ive caught) you just got you ride the waves,take every oppurtunity,
and also it helps if some fat fuck bums through people, get behind him like he's a full back,
also when you get stuck in a spot, be patient
because a song will come on where everyone goes wild,starts jumping, and it makes room,
thats the time to move.

That's my guide but it, is definitley harder depending on your size and shape, also I never really barrel through people,
I do use it to my advantage when people do do it but I like to slip through, not bothering anyone just keepin it moving,
filling all the unfilled spaces, so many times you look a couple of people ahead and think to yourself
it's crowded where i'm standing but look at the fucken space over there.

Coolest thing i've noticed is metal fans especially older ones are pretty cool
where when they see a short fuck like me they'll kinda let you slide through.

Some shit I hate is when you get in front of someone who doesn't like that you just got in front of em
and you get in a situation where the crowd is stuck and they try to make your life hell
but they are bitches forever cast to the middle back area while you have bigger things in mind,
they'll be gone as soon as you make your move,but often times you might get stuck for a minute and that's when they'll try,
it gets worse if your already sardined like last night They'll scream lyrics right in your ear,try to get back in front of you
(without any intention of going any further),or even something new like yesterday night
where the kid tryed resting his left arm on my right shoulder and his elbow was digging in my neck all while packed like sardines,
everyone was uncomfortable but at one point I said fuck it put my feet on the guy in front of me and just did like a leg press off his back into the fuck. That made some fucken room and got his arm off me, I'm short already, on my tip toes, and cant see shit. The last thing I need is some fuck leaning his weight on me.

another thing is I hate that people think its metal
to not shower and not wear deodorant,
you fucken stink!

Since cleanliness is next to Godliness
you must keep your hygiene clean regardless
a shower a day u'll do
and keep your physical being
in the best condition
possible
it could be in - Necro

Edited by bkdethrap (07/03/12 09:13 PM)

Your Rockin Faggot Ice
Your A Maggot Commercial Pretty Boy
Bitch Ass Nukka I'll BodyBag Ya Slice

#268626 - 07/03/12 10:12 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: bkdethrap]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
I'm tall I don't really have the vision problem, I usually get up pretty close just slip through everyone. Sometimes I get that elbow thing I just tell em yo put your elbow down. It makes no sense, it's like yo there are thousands of us here packed in a small space if you want your own personal space get out the most cramped space in the whole venue.
Metal shows aren't that bad, only sometimes you get the wannabee tough guys morons, I don't pay 50 bucks to go see a band, get in a fight and get thrown out that shit is stupid.

Ha dude it stinks cause people are sweating. My shirt at that death to all shirt looked like I came out a pool it was beyond disgusting.

In my experience hip-hop shows have way more rude fuckheads than metal shows. Hip-hop shows get a lot of non participating cool guys, if you know what I mean, the band can put on a amazing performance but if the crowd is wack it makes the show kind of lame.

#268632 - 07/03/12 10:20 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
SkateWitch Offline
Goon

Loc: Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: LucifrinImperium
Did you have like some front row tickets or was it just all general admission? Usually can't get up that close at the venues i've seen em at. Tickets that close cost to much. I usually get the one up from the lawn then steal some seats close up.

Will try to catch em when they come here. Great setlist. Really bad ass you got the picks, and the pictures look good too.

Dudes who bring their girls up front annoy me. I see this at almost every other show. One dude with his girl and he's like putting his arms around his girl so everyone doesn't grope the enormous slut who doesn't care.

witch is impossible these dayzs but in the 80s hell yeah...

http://www.necroproduct.com/mmkk/

#268653 - 07/03/12 11:18 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: SkateWitch]
Devilonenzyte Offline
a fucking nobody!!!!!!!!!!

Dark angels " leave scars" & "time does not heal" are masterpieces. I also dig the band trouble somewhat. Jungle rot is also tight. But my guilty pleasure are bands like cephalotripsy & really unrefined metal & punk bands. The new cannibal corpse is aight, but the new dying fetus is amazing.

#268678 - 07/04/12 02:54 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Devilonenzyte]
bkdethrap Offline
a bowl of chili looking feces

I hear ya man my shirt was soaked yesterday but I'm pretty sure as much as I did sweat I wasn't stinking like BO,
some dudes just stink and them forgetting deodorant is giving them the benifit of the doubt
but it's not like everyone stinks just a couple of people and it makes me sick because they know they are going to be packed at a show.

Your Rockin Faggot Ice
Your A Maggot Commercial Pretty Boy
Bitch Ass Nukka I'll BodyBag Ya Slice

#268816 - 07/04/12 07:24 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: bkdethrap]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

the final part of the 777 trilogy is dropping in September

#268818 - 07/04/12 07:33 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
LucifrinImperium Offline

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time release date. I am fucking hyped as shit.
Listening to Wintersun right now, this albums reigns. Probably only going to listen to this for 4 months straight till Time 1 drops.

#268819 - 07/04/12 07:40 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

I was going to post that as well but I figured I would wait until they release an actual track from it, can't wait

#268820 - 07/04/12 07:49 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Real happy, this is finally coming out. Forming universes with my balls happy. Wintersun debut is a cheesy masterpiece.

Will dl the blut aus memoria 2 album again later on. Listened to that Encounter the Monolith a bunch yesterday, pretty good shit.

#268823 - 07/04/12 08:05 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

I listened to that Encounter the Monolith last night I dug it, will get more listens

have you ever heard the band Acid Death? they're a Death/Thrash/Progressive Metal band from Greece that released a couple of albums in the late 90's/2000 and then broke up. they got back together last year and just released a new album which I forgot all about, I was listening to it all day yesterday

and the new one

Page 49 of 156 < 1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 155 156 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist