#268304 - 07/02/12 01:12 PM Re: UFC 148 [Re: AL BUNDY]
TRAUMA666 Offline
Minister of Slime

silva by brutal knock out.

#268530 - 07/03/12 12:03 PM Re: UFC 148 [Re: ]
RyanLeaveYaDyin Offline
Minister of Slime

Loc: Portland, Oregon
Yaa..can't wait. Im going for Sonnen. Lets see if he can stop silva though..thats the true test. Lots of good fighters on this card!

oh and GO FORREST!

#268531 - 07/03/12 12:04 PM Re: UFC 148 [Re: ]
Swordfish Offline
Depraved Rabbi

Anderson Silva (c) vs Chael Sonnen: Sonnen wins

Forrest Griffin vs Tito Ortiz: Griffin Wins (I would like Ortiz too)

Cung Le vs Patrick C˘tÚ: Cote wins, Cung Le took a massive beating from Wanderlei. I wouldn't be surprised if he retires if he loses.

Dong Hyun Kim vs Demian Maia: Maia

Chad Mendes vs Cody McKenzie: Mendes

I also have Guillard for the victory.

we bear fruit from the tree of life and feed it to the root of evil

#268533 - 07/03/12 12:16 PM Re: UFC 148 [Re: Swordfish]
fumes... Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Loc: Stockton 209
i like both from the main event, i just want to see a good fight, good to see nurmagomedkov back again aswell.

#268654 - 07/03/12 11:21 PM Re: UFC 148 [Re: fumes...]
Lurkster Offline
a bag of shit

Loc: Canada
I will be seeing Alice Cooper and Iron Maiden that night! Gonna try n watch the fights after though

#268867 - 07/05/12 02:12 AM Re: UFC 148 [Re: Lurkster]
AL BUNDY Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Loc: Memphis

#269128 - 07/06/12 02:05 AM Re: UFC 148 [Re: AL BUNDY]
bkdethrap Offline
a bowl of chili looking feces

My picks are

Yoislandy Izquierdo (not sure why)

Shane Roller (unless Alessio comes to fight, if he does then he can win by Sub or Dec)

Constantinos Philippou by KO or Sub (if not, dec for Fukuda)

FabrÝcio Cam§es by Sub

Khabib Nurmagomedov by KO (this kid is a beast, go watch some of him on youtube)

Ivan Menjivar (dont know too much about this fight, going with the more experienced fighter on this one)

Cody McKenzie by Sub KO or Dec (Dont know why or how, dont even like em but for some reason I think he's gonna pull it out of his ass and beat Mendes but if mendes is just too strong for him he might eat a ground and pound feast Tko(if mendes isnt a bitch, if he is a bitch with his hands than its by Dec)

Demian Maia by Sub

Cung Le (more of a hope that he'll spinning kick Cote's head off)

Forrest Griffin (that bader guillotine was probably a fluke, not really buying in to tito being rejuvenated, maybe he will prove me wrong, he did say he would have probably beat jon jones in his prime, i dont know about that, kind of hope he does prove me wrong and keep winning til they have to bust out Chucks Lidell's brain damaged ass and hey the fight may be an even fight now with those circumstances)

Anderson Silva by KO or Sub (I was not impressed by Sonnen when he fought Bisping, and I hate Bisping, I am basing my pick on that fight. Sonnen was not filled with testosterone for the Bisping fight. Sonnen supposedly has some problem or disease where he needs to receive TRT all the time for his whole life, he had to start lowering his levels after getting caught with his levels too high, him in the Bisping fight is probably him with acceptable levels of testosterone so he may have been sluggish looking from adjusting to a legal level or it showed that he wasn't that good when his levels werent over the legal limit. If he is clean or in his case legal by not going above the maximum acceptable level of testosterone than I don't think he is going to be able to do what he did last time)

That being said I once made picks for a whole card and missed every single one, fucken MMA, that's why it's so good.

Edited by bkdethrap (07/06/12 02:07 AM)

Your Rockin Faggot Ice
Your A Maggot Commercial Pretty Boy
Bitch Ass Nukka I'll BodyBag Ya Slice

#269248 - 07/06/12 05:42 PM Re: UFC 148 [Re: bkdethrap]
bkdethrap Offline

I'm making a double post because I edited the one above, I just feel that a post with your picks shouldn't say it was edited, otherwise you can just edit away during the fights. so here are my uneditited picks a day before. (they are still the same, my edit was for Spellinh/grammar.

My picks are

Yoislandy Izquierdo (not sure why)

Shane Roller (unless Alessio comes to fight, if he does then he can win by Sub or Dec)

Constantinos Philippou by KO or Sub (if not, dec for Fukuda)

FabrÝcio Cam§es by Sub

Khabib Nurmagomedov by KO (this kid is a beast, go watch some of him on youtube)

Ivan Menjivar (dont know too much about this fight, going with the more experienced fighter on this one)

Cody McKenzie by Sub KO or Dec (Dont know why or how, dont even like em but for some reason I think he's gonna pull it out of his ass and beat Mendes but if mendes is just too strong for him he might eat a ground and pound feast Tko(if mendes isnt a bitch, if he is a bitch with his hands than its by Dec)

Demian Maia by Sub

Cung Le (more of a hope that he'll spinning kick Cote's head off)

Forrest Griffin (that bader guillotine was probably a fluke, not really buying in to tito being rejuvenated, maybe he will prove me wrong, he did say he would have probably beat jon jones in his prime, i dont know about that, kind of hope he does prove me wrong and keep winning til they have to bust out Chucks Lidell's brain damaged ass and hey the fight may be an even fight now with those circumstances)

Anderson Silva by KO or Sub (I was not impressed by Sonnen when he fought Bisping, and I hate Bisping, I am basing my pick on that fight. Sonnen was not filled with testosterone for the Bisping fight. Sonnen supposedly has some problem or disease where he needs to receive TRT all the time for his whole life, he had to start lowering his levels after getting caught with his levels too high, him in the Bisping fight is probably him with acceptable levels of testosterone so he may have been sluggish looking from adjusting to a legal level or it showed that he wasn't that good when his levels werent over the legal limit. If he is clean or in his case legal by not going above the maximum acceptable level of testosterone than I don't think he is going to be able to do what he did last time)

That being said I once made picks for a whole card and missed every single one, fucken MMA, that's why it's so good.

Your Rockin Faggot Ice

#269435 - 07/08/12 06:43 AM Re: UFC 148 [Re: bkdethrap]
bkdethrap Offline

7 out of 11 ... not bad

Your Rockin Faggot Ice

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist